Mother Pukka #2 she is one thirsty Mother Fukka

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's more the quick blending of families with kids that I object to.

I was that kid, and it's not pretty.
That's what has surprised me most. Like, have a relationship at whatever pace you want, but maybe keep it for yourself for a bit before involving your kids? She has ample time in her weeks away from the nest to conduct a relationship. Those girls are still getting used to mum and dad not being together. One step at a time??
---
This has to be the next thread title šŸ˜‚
Seconded!!

I get it's exciting to be in a new relationship, but she's acting more like my 17 year old and her bf tagging him in everything and taking pouty photos with him (that said, with the filler I guess pouting is now obligatory for her). It also smacks of "I'm fiiiiine, look at me winning the break up with Olly Bretton as my prize" imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My guess is Matt distanced from her and her phone first, pretty sure the cracks started showing for him first. Her showing off is totally trying to say I am FINE without you and SO much happier. It's like watching a teenage soap. Note we don't see Matt doing the same. Granted he doesn't have the same profile and she will use anything for content.

Reactions: 16
My guess is Matt distanced from her and her phone first, pretty sure the cracks started showing for him first. Her showing off is totally trying to say I am FINE without you and SO much happier. It's like watching a teenage soap. Note we don't see Matt doing the same. Granted he doesn't have the same profile and she will use anything for content.
The new boyf is also a lawyer- Iā€™m a ā€œprofessionalā€ if someone was googling me and getting sent to motherpukkas insta with pouty pics of me Iā€™d be furious! Iā€™d have thought he was trying to keep his space professional and not part of her brand. Itā€™s disgustingly desperate- says more to me, heā€™s mine, hands off- wonder if sheā€™s sending a message to the ex wife or any of his exā€™s who are still sniffing around? Anyway, the point is that this is supposed to be a professional brand for Anna and now sheā€™s resorting to this- screams to me of insecurity. She has a private page? Keep the PDAs for there maybe?

Reactions: 13
I always got the sense that Matt had a disdain for social media but obviously knew its uses, and tolerated it for Annaā€™s sake. The bulldog chewing a wasp face he used to pull in their pictures together was funny and deliberate for the PR but Iā€™m sure it hinted at his real feelings

Reactions: 15
The new boyf is also a lawyer- Iā€™m a ā€œprofessionalā€ if someone was googling me and getting sent to motherpukkas insta with pouty pics of me Iā€™d be furious! Iā€™d have thought he was trying to keep his space professional and not part of her brand. Itā€™s disgustingly desperate- says more to me, heā€™s mine, hands off- wonder if sheā€™s sending a message to the ex wife or any of his exā€™s who are still sniffing around? Anyway, the point is that this is supposed to be a professional brand for Anna and now sheā€™s resorting to this- screams to me of insecurity. She has a private page? Keep the PDAs for there maybe?
Sheā€™s grooming stripey top for some cringe telegraph column content - do you believe in love after love, or some such nonsense. Iā€™m still very surprised she skipped monetising her potential hot girl summer stage and went straight to My PeRsOn. That couldā€™ve been a whole trashy book as well. Wasted opportunity.

Matt mustā€™ve checked out ages ago.

Reactions: 12
I thought she was going to pivot into lesbianism with Polly, that would have provided endless amounts of content and little sayings.

I always got the sense that Matt had a disdain for social media but obviously knew its uses, and tolerated it for Annaā€™s sake. The bulldog chewing a wasp face he used to pull in their pictures together was funny and deliberate for the PR but Iā€™m sure it hinted at his real feelings
I also find it so distasteful that she doesnā€™t credit him for helping her with flex appeal. He supported her for those years and I thought they were so ReMaRkABLe that she would still acknowledge the role he played
---
I thought she was going to pivot into lesbianism with Polly, that would have provided endless amounts of content and little sayings.
ā€œWhy canā€™t we celebrate non-romantic loveā€ šŸ˜‚

we do, itā€™s called hanging out with ya mates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she very deliberately made that impression with Polly. All hail content!
---
His insta is firmly private though which must drive her mad ā€“ no gushing posts from him for the public to see, which makes her posts even more cringe. Wonder what his mates think. The walking into the bar and both thinking "that's my person", they must rip the p*ss. Did he even think that?! I hope he doesn't give in and make his insta public. I guess maybe his kids are on there so he won't which would be good. There are only 17 posts so he's obviously not even into it.

Last edited:
ā€œMy ex and Iā€ going hard on psychological distancingā€¦ maybe heā€™s asked her to stop referring to him on social media? I think he removed all the stuff about divorce from his feed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
ā€œMy ex and Iā€ going hard on psychological distancingā€¦ maybe heā€™s asked her to stop referring to him on social media? I think he removed all the stuff about divorce from his feed.
Iā€™m guessing heā€™s not a fan of OLLY BRETON, then?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god, OLLY BRETTON just got even worse! McFly and everyone around them are hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How vigorously do we think Anna is trying to propel herself up Giovanna Fletchers arse?

Dream come true with, oh, whatā€™s his name, Olly, I think, sheā€™s not said, having links to Tom Fletcher.

ETA duck me, ā€œOllyā€ is such a wankfest of a name. it reminds me of a home counties Cocker spaniel.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How vigorously do we think Anna is trying to propel herself up Giovanna Fletchers arse?

Dream come true with, oh, whatā€™s his name, Olly, I think, sheā€™s not said, having links to Tom Fletcher.

ETA duck me, ā€œOllyā€ is such a wankfest of a name. it reminds me of a home counties Cocker spaniel.
Home counties Cocker spaniel has ended me!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

My mum has a spaniel called Ollie šŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.