Mother Pukka #2 she is one thirsty Mother Fukka

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh it’s new thread time.

Mother Fukka: Squarejaw, Stripey top?

Is not very good, will have a think later!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Or what about Flexy MotherFukka: She lived her life like a floating crisp packet in the wind

• Haha
Reactions: 24
MotherPukka: Cuckoo in the Magpie nest.
---
(you see, she is totallycuckoo but also a cuckoo turfs out the eggs from the original occupant so it works on two levels because I am very clever).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is her heart full story with the girls an engagement ring? Or is it mirrored?

• Haha
Is her heart full story with the girls an engagement ring? Or is it mirrored?
We’d have seen an announcement in The Times if she got married to stripey top. No way the wide-jawed flexicunt would keep a lid on that!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We’d have seen an announcement in The Times if she got married to stripey top. No way the wide-jawed flexicunt would keep a lid on that!
She’s not fully divorced yet though, is she? It would be incredibly distasteful (even for her, and all the gushing is bad enough) to announce an engagement while still married, even if she’s certain she’s found HER PERSON.

Reactions: 10
She’s not fully divorced yet though, is she? It would be incredibly distasteful (even for her, and all the gushing is bad enough) to announce an engagement while still married, even if she’s certain she’s found HER PERSON.
She’s enough of a thundercunt to not care about whether the magpie has flown the nest before moving on to the next sucker

On a personal level I simply do *not* understand how people can jump into new relationships so soon after they split from their long term partners. My last break up from my previous long term boyfriend was a long time ago now but it took me a good year before I was ready to date, and we'd only been together 4 years and we didn't have kids. If I split with my husband after 11 years I honestly can't imagine what length of time I'd need to feel happy letting another bloke anywhere near me let alone my kids.

Reactions: 23
On a personal level I simply do *not* understand how people can jump into new relationships so soon after they split from their long term partners. My last break up from my previous long term boyfriend was a long time ago now but it took me a good year before I was ready to date, and we'd only been together 4 years and we didn't have kids. If I split with my husband after 11 years I honestly can't imagine what length of time I'd need to feel happy letting another bloke anywhere near me let alone my kids.
Time moves differently when you’re a self-obsessed insta narc!

Reactions: 12
Time moves differently when you’re a self-obsessed insta narc!
I’m not sticking up for her but I met my now husband 8 weeks after my 1st husband left me. Sometimes your relationship has been dead a long time before it actually ends.

Reactions: 8
I’m not sticking up for her but I met my now husband 8 weeks after my 1st husband left me. Sometimes your relationship has been dead a long time before it actually ends.
It's more the quick blending of families with kids that I object to.

I was that kid, and it's not pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's more the quick blending of families with kids that I object to.

I was that kid, and it's not pretty.
No I absolutely agree, I was that kid too! I just meant it is possible to be happy after a split of a long relationship. Now Im a parent myself I wouldn’t dream of introducing a new partner to my kids that quickly! It’s going to be very confusing for them if it doesn’t work out with Mr Chin isn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.