Mother Pukka #2 she is one thirsty Mother Fukka

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she actually put a photo of herself in her bra on her hinge profile and then complained that all the men just commented on her body! I mean, men are fundamentally animals. What the hell was she expecting?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She just had to get in there that Matt moved on with a partner first. I think it’s all turned rather bitter and she’ll only refer to him as ‘my ex’ from now on
This was as predictable as the day is long.

Newly separated couples are so often gushing about how they’re still on great terms and just want to be great parents and it’s all great… until one of them finds someone new. Then it’s war.

Reactions: 16
I'm sure Anna said on the podcast that Olly had been using dating apps for five years (I don't know how actively for all that time) when they met.
Red flag alert!!
40, not been married/ no kids… hmmm

mid he’s such a catch, why has no one else caught him before ??

Reactions: 1
I can't believe she actually put a photo of herself in her bra on her hinge profile and then complained that all the men just commented on her body! I mean, men are fundamentally animals. What the hell was she expecting?
It’s exactly the response she was fishing for. Just so she could then go, “eww gross I’m multi faceted you know”

Reactions: 2
Is olly Bretton only forty? He looks like he’s been kicked around the park a few more years than that.
A few months with Anna has aged him, he should go see her botox person!
---
Compliments on Flex parenting, how smart she is, how great she is on radio?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She just had to get in there that Matt moved on with a partner first. I think it’s all turned rather bitter and she’ll only refer to him as ‘my ex’ from now on
Ooh, THAT'S why Olly Stripy Top is getting so much exposure!! "LOOK! I HAVE SOMEONE TOOOOO!!". Bet she was fuming he met someone before she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has Matt even shown a pic of his new partner?
Matt, has actually moved on. Doesn’t dine out on his divorce, doesn’t live his life through squares. And clearly doesn’t give a tit about validation from strangers on the internet. Apparently he’s dating some other social media influencer mum type person but seemingly more palatable than the remarkable flexi parent that is his ex.
He actually seems sound. he probably feels like he wasted his prime on the remarkable flexi parent but is grateful for his children. And hence keeping a respectable silence.

Reactions: 13
Matt, has actually moved on. Doesn’t dine out on his divorce, doesn’t live his life through squares. And clearly doesn’t give a tit about validation from strangers on the internet. Apparently he’s dating some other social media influencer mum type person but seemingly more palatable than the remarkable flexi parent that is his ex.
He actually seems sound. he probably feels like he wasted his prime on the remarkable flexi parent but is grateful for his children. And hence keeping a respectable silence.
Another instamum? He's a sucker for punishment!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another instamum? He's a sucker for punishment!!
I don't think she's an instamum, she works for a tv production company from memory. I looked her up when someone posted her on here.

Reactions: 7
I nominated myself as tribute and listened to her podcast so you don’t have to. Here are the cliff notes:

My ex my ex my ex my ex. They are so remarkable that she won’t use his actual name when referring to him.

Navigate, narrative, smorgasbord, lean in, papering over papercuts, juggernaut, midlife opportunity. All these words and phrases are officially icky now.

Matt and her apparently broke up last March and moved out and magpied. But supposedly they were pretty much over two years before that. But she cried and cried and cried and very very unhappy but there was no big bang or big affair but they made each other very unhappy and she cried and cried and there was nothing major. But they had to get divorced. And now they have both moved on finally. By moving on she means finding another partner. Because obviously, it’s not moving on unless you find someone else.

she got married because the world wanted her to get married. She found the nearest person to marry (nice!). She was a child (at 24) when she met her ex. Now she’s grown.

Her hot girl summer sounds really boring but she tries to sauce it up. Very lemon and herb.

olly Breton olly Breton dmd her on Hinge as she was about to delete the app out of frustration, not wanting “to give in to the algorithm”. How very sliding doors. He didn’t compliment her looks or boobs but said how much he loved what she did and how impressed he was. Olly Breton olly Breton.

The kids love him. He loves them. Matt and him have met. Everyone loves everyone. He is her person for the rest of her life (whom she met last September). This is their happy ending.

Whatever all of this bullshit means.
Very lemon and herb 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was always calling Matt her person on the motherpukka podcast from years ago? How embarrassing that she’s regurgitating this narrative- I’m so embarrassed for her 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I don't think she's an instamum, she works for a tv production company from memory. I looked her up when someone posted her on here.
I think she used to be a mummy blogger but jacked it in. Her instagram is private but her handle is upyoursginaford and there’s a Wordpress account from 2011-2012. Anyone know if her insta has always been private or did she change it recently?

I think she used to be a mummy blogger but jacked it in. Her instagram is private but her handle is upyoursginaford and there’s a Wordpress account from 2011-2012. Anyone know if her insta has always been private or did she change it recently?
That's it, couldn't remember her account for the life of me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.