Mother Pukka #2 she is one thirsty Mother Fukka

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all a bit schoolgirl ‘I’ve got a BOYFRIEND, have I told you about MY BOYFRIEND, I was just saying to MY BOYFRIEND the other day, I went to the pub with MY BOYFRIEND, OLLY BRETTON last’

It makes me wonder how amicable the split really was that she feels the need to reiterate that she’s seeing someone every two seconds and not only that, but to gush over him like she’s just bagged the most popular boy in her year.
---
She’s going to feel so stupid when she gets dumped six months down the line lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s all a bit schoolgirl ‘I’ve got a BOYFRIEND, have I told you about MY BOYFRIEND, I was just saying to MY BOYFRIEND the other day, I went to the pub with MY BOYFRIEND, OLLY BRETTON last’

It makes me wonder how amicable the split really was that she feels the need to reiterate that she’s seeing someone every two seconds and not only that, but to gush over him like she’s just bagged the most popular boy in her year.
---
She’s going to feel so stupid when she gets dumped six months down the line lol
Er..excuse you! More attention to stories please. Anna's BOYFRIEND, Olly Bretton (I'm just putting his name in here in case you didn't know it), is THE ONE. AND Anna's BOYFRIEND (Olly Bretton - FAOD, for it is he: BOYFRIEND of Anna Whitehouse) has said that too. So that's all settled

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Er..excuse you! More attention to stories please. Anna's BOYFRIEND, Olly Bretton (I'm just putting his name in here in case you didn't know it), is THE ONE. AND Anna's BOYFRIEND (Olly Bretton - FAOD, for it is he: BOYFRIEND of Anna Whitehouse) has said that too. So that's all settled
He’s ok looking but he’s certainly no hunk, just a very ordinary looking middle aged guy with a puffy faced middle aged divorcee girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s ok looking but he’s certainly no hunk, just a very ordinary looking middle aged guy with a puffy faced middle aged divorcee girlfriend.

How dare you! Anna and OLLY BRETTON (for those at the back), are also remarkable. They are the new remarkable since papa Pukka has been replace by step papa fukka.

God, her and her shiny, puffed up face are tedious.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t decide if this aged really, really well or terribly.

View attachment 2863216
The reviews are interesting - one says Anna goes on for ages with overly flowery language and it takes ages to work out what she’s getting at (bit on the nose that, isn’t it?) and on the other hand Matt’s really clear and concise.

Another says basically she’s constantly on her phone and he says it gets in the way of their relationship.

(Obviously the phone does not present an obstacle for Olly Breton who actually loves how much she’s on her phone.)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How dare you! Anna and OLLY BRETTON (for those at the back), are also remarkable. They are the new remarkable since papa Pukka has been replace by step papa fukka.

God, her and her shiny, puffed up face are tedious.
Is Papa Pukka now unremarkable? How does that all work? Anyway, who cares. Anna has a new BOYFRIEND (I know, I know. It's all been terribly discrete as they are very PRIVATE people, you see). What's his name, you say? Why it's OLLY BRETTON. Or the REMARKABLE Olly Bretton to give him his full title. A bit like the Unsinkable Molly Brown

• Haha
Olly Breton sounds like the name of a stripey top you’d buy from middle class mummy shops like The White Stuff. Kinda appropriate for Face-full-of-filler-fukka

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The "my person" thing is just so cringe. She literally sounds like a 14 year old. She has always been try-hard to be fair. OLLY STRIPEY TOP is a lawyer yes (note, Deputy GC not yet GC) so on average around £80k according to a quick search but no doubt depends on the industry but he won't be loaded in the true sense. My hubby earns around this, we are comfortable but not 'wealthy' (I work too). Stripey top has an ex and kids to pay for too! But Anna just loves the supposed reflected glory.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Quite - he's gone inhouse as no partnership track for you matey!

The "my person" thing sound ridiculous. It's what primary schools refer to carers as to be more inclusive - eg "give your person a great big wave before we all start singing!". To stop upset if mummy and daddy can't make it to the spring assembly and great Aunty Vera is there instead or a foster carer etc. Anna would know this if she interacted with the school a tad more

• Haha
Quite - he's gone inhouse as no partnership track for you matey!

The "my person" thing sound ridiculous. It's what primary schools refer to carers as to be more inclusive - eg "give your person a great big wave before we all start singing!". To stop upset if mummy and daddy can't make it to the spring assembly and great Aunty Vera is there instead or a foster carer etc. Anna would know this if she interacted with the school a tad more
Yep and also in London you need to be earning well above that to be 'loaded'.

Reactions: 6
Yep and also in London you need to be earning well above that to be 'loaded'.
I’d wear my Olly Breton with a corduroy pinafore dress now that the weather has perked up a bit. With some 70 denier matt Farquharson tights.

No idea what lawyers earn but she won’t have picked a skint cocklodger-fukka, would she? Fillers ain’t cheap!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’d wear my Olly Breton with a corduroy pinafore dress now that the weather has perked up a bit. With some 70 denier matt Farquharson tights.

No idea what lawyers earn but she won’t have picked a skint cocklodger-fukka, would she? Fillers ain’t cheap!
Haha.

He won't be skint at all but not loaded. Seriously. I live in London, combined salaries above £100k, but not loaded. Everything costs a bomb here! And he has an ex and kids to fork out for.

Reactions: 8
Haha.

He won't be skint at all but not loaded. Seriously. I live in London, combined salaries above £100k, but not loaded. Everything costs a bomb here! And he has an ex and kids to fork out for.
Stripey top has an ex and kids? I think I know more about this man than I know about my neighbours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stripey top has an ex and kids? I think I know more about this man than I know about my neighbours 😂
I'm sure in one of her many longwinded word salad posts about her and Matt having new partners she said that stripey has kids too (as she said she's met them I think).

Reactions: 6
I'm sure in one of her many longwinded word salad posts about her and Matt having new partners she said that stripey has kids too (as she said she's met them I think).
Is there room in the nest for all these magpies? Must be getting rather crowded in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'M YOUR NEW MUMMY AS DADDY STRIPEY TOP IS MY SPECIAL PERSON!

Bet his ex wife/partner is thrilled. I know someone very like this. She has one child. New husband (aka special person) had 3. She loves to cosplay on insta that she has 4 kids - really plays into the busy but heroically coping mum persona she has created. In reality, they have bought a new house that only has designated bedroom for her son and one spare room. One of the children has been sent to boarding school. I get similar vibes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.