Mother Pukka #2 she is one thirsty Mother Fukka

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I nominated myself as tribute and listened to her podcast so you don’t have to. Here are the cliff notes:

My ex my ex my ex my ex. They are so remarkable that she won’t use his actual name when referring to him.

Navigate, narrative, smorgasbord, lean in, papering over papercuts, juggernaut, midlife opportunity. All these words and phrases are officially icky now.

Matt and her apparently broke up last March and moved out and magpied. But supposedly they were pretty much over two years before that. But she cried and cried and cried and very very unhappy but there was no big bang or big affair but they made each other very unhappy and she cried and cried and there was nothing major. But they had to get divorced. And now they have both moved on finally. By moving on she means finding another partner. Because obviously, it’s not moving on unless you find someone else.

she got married because the world wanted her to get married. She found the nearest person to marry (nice!). She was a child (at 24) when she met her ex. Now she’s grown.

Her hot girl summer sounds really boring but she tries to sauce it up. Very lemon and herb.

olly Breton olly Breton dmd her on Hinge as she was about to delete the app out of frustration, not wanting “to give in to the algorithm”. How very sliding doors. He didn’t compliment her looks or boobs but said how much he loved what she did and how impressed he was. Olly Breton olly Breton.

The kids love him. He loves them. Matt and him have met. Everyone loves everyone. He is her person for the rest of her life (whom she met last September). This is their happy ending.

Whatever all of this bullshit means.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I listened to it last week but couldn't be bothered typing up a recap so thanks for that!

She chose marriage rather than the person ("he's a nice guy") and that...wait for it ladies..."he just wasn't my person". No idea at what point that became apparent to her. She doesn't give up on the "my person" thing does she. At least she said that Matt, sorry "my ex", would say the same about all this.

Are there people on here who did week on and week off with their kids like this? It sounds really tough for the kids. I am not criticising if anyone does, I know this is how it needs to work for many, just seems a lot of chop and change instead of longer durations or sole custody. Again, I get how complicated it must often be and I'm just interested. No offence meant to anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
she got married because the world wanted her to get married. She found the nearest person to marry (nice!). She was a child (at 24) when she met her ex. Now she’s grown.
I mentioned this earlier on the thread, but I’m sure she did a post where she talked about having a tantrum because Matt hadn’t asked her to marry him yet (obviously in the early stages). So she’s now retconning the relationship and actually she was the one who wasn’t arsed 🙄 this will be lovely for her kids to read about their dad when they’re grown up.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I listened to it last week but couldn't be bothered typing up a recap so thanks for that!

She chose marriage rather than the person ("he's a nice guy") and that...wait for it ladies..."he just wasn't my person". No idea at what point that became apparent to her. She doesn't give up on the "my person" thing does she. At least she said that Matt, sorry "my ex", would say the same about all this.

Are there people on here who did week on and week off with their kids like this? It sounds really tough for the kids. I am not criticising if anyone does, I know this is how it needs to work for many, just seems a lot of chop and change instead of longer durations or sole custody. Again, I get how complicated it must often be and I'm just interested. No offence meant to anyone.
I don’t understand what purpose it served to publicly say half the crap she said. This is what therapy is for. Her sharing her personal BS helps nobody. Hind sight is a beautiful thing but I can’t help but feel their remarkability has worn off and now he’s her EX and she never wanted to marry him in the first place.
Coupled that with her having a photo of herself in her ann summers bra on hinge claiming it shows her as multi-faceted, I can’t help but feel this woman is the most pathetic pick-me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand what purpose it served to publicly say half the crap she said. This is what therapy is for. Her sharing her personal BS helps nobody. Hind sight is a beautiful thing but I can’t help but feel their remarkability has worn off and now he’s her EX and she never wanted to marry him in the first place.
Coupled that with her having a photo of herself in her ann summers bra on hinge claiming it shows her as multi-faceted, I can’t help but feel this woman is the most pathetic pick-me.
The bit that made me laugh I have to say is when her and Matt got matched on one of the dating apps. I think she was in such attire. So cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
can we have “the remarkability has worn off” as next thread title? It’s beautiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The bit that made me laugh I have to say is when her and Matt got matched on one of the dating apps. I think she was in such attire. So cringe.
Terribly cringe. Her even saying “I thought I’d try out being bisexual but soon figured it wasn’t for me” is just so horribly callous. There are countless people who struggle coming to terms with the sexuality, and here we have this very privileged woman going on record saying “I thought I’d give it a go” like it’s a new pizza place listed on ubet eats.

ugh. The whole thing screams “I’m FINE, I never wanted to marry my EX in the first place, hah, and now I’m with my person and I’m multi faceted because I’m a lion in parliament and a tigress in the bedroom, I am everything any man (and woman) would want, I am coquettish and cerebral, a nymph and a prophet. I am everything. Worship ME.”

pass me the vom bucket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Terribly cringe. Her even saying “I thought I’d try out being bisexual but soon figured it wasn’t for me” is just so horribly callous. There are countless people who struggle coming to terms with the sexuality, and here we have this very privileged woman going on record saying “I thought I’d give it a go” like it’s a new pizza place listed on ubet eats.

ugh. The whole thing screams “I’m FINE, I never wanted to marry my EX in the first place, hah, and now I’m with my person and I’m multi faceted because I’m a lion in parliament and a tigress in the bedroom, I am everything any man (and woman) would want, I am coquettish and cerebral, a nymph and a prophet. I am everything. Worship ME.”

pass me the vom bucket.
I wonder how the other woman in that relationship feels about being used as some cosplay bandwagon jumping puppet. No doubt at the time they didnt realise they were being used for content.

Reactions: 9
I wonder how the other woman in that relationship feels about being used as some cosplay bandwagon jumping puppet. No doubt at the time they didnt realise they were being used for content.
I don't think any relationship took place at all, I didn't get the impression much happened at all, if anything.

Reactions: 3

pass me the vom bucket.
Absolutely spot on analysis. She’s a narc and everything is about her and how it’s advanced HER relationship with how fantastic SHE is.

Do these twats ever think about their kids or the fact that no one needs to hear any of this? Just get divorced and shut the duck up.

Reactions: 13
She just had to get in there that Matt moved on with a partner first. I think it’s all turned rather bitter and she’ll only refer to him as ‘my ex’ from now on

Reactions: 12
Absolutely spot on analysis. She’s a narc and everything is about her and how it’s advanced HER relationship with how fantastic SHE is.

Do these twats ever think about their kids or the fact that no one needs to hear any of this? Just get divorced and shut the duck up.
This has to be the next thread - Just get divorced and shut the duck up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I mentioned this earlier on the thread, but I’m sure she did a post where she talked about having a tantrum because Matt hadn’t asked her to marry him yet (obviously in the early stages). So she’s now retconning the relationship and actually she was the one who wasn’t arsed 🙄 this will be lovely for her kids to read about their dad when they’re grown up.
she did ..i remember reading one of her wordy posts about crying at him whilst stacking the dishwasher (or some other domestic druggery) why wont you marry me ?!
---
found it !!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
she did ..i remember reading one of her wordy posts about crying at him whilst stacking the dishwasher (or some other domestic druggery) why wont you marry me ?!
---

found it !!!
YES!! Thank you! I trawled through her posts earlier and couldn’t find it. I actually thought there was a glitch with IG because she reuses her captions and photos so much it was like bleeping Groundhog Day. The dishwasher features in lots of other posts, as do undrunk cups of tea and rotting legumes, weirdly.

• Haha
Is olly Bretton only forty? He looks like he’s been kicked around the park a few more years than that.

• Haha
How vigorously do we think Anna is trying to propel herself up Giovanna Fletchers arse?

Dream come true with, oh, what’s his name, Olly, I think, she’s not said, having links to Tom Fletcher.

ETA duck me, “Olly” is such a wankfest of a name. it reminds me of a home counties Cocker spaniel.
She’ll be clattering into Giovanna’s DMs before you can say Olly Bonas

• Haha
I'm sure Anna said on the podcast that Olly had been using dating apps for five years (I don't know how actively for all that time) when they met.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.