Mother Pukka #2 she is one thirsty Mother Fukka

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope they have handled both new relationships sensitively with the kids and not been all "our kids are totally progressive and cool with our new partners"
I’ve been split from my ex for over a year now and we both have new partners. There’s no way I’d introduce them to my boyfriend yet and they’re both teenagers. My ex made them meet her within a few weeks
And is it a McCoy's packet?
Probably Pom Bears to keep it a bit more on brand

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve been split from my ex for over a year now and we both have new partners. There’s no way I’d introduce them to my boyfriend yet and they’re both teenagers. My ex made them meet her within a few weeks
Probably Pom Bears to keep it a bit more on brand
Lol but it was McCoys she used in her quagmire-quagmire-on-repeat script she used.

• Haha
I wonder if they are still doing the magpie thing and how that works with new partners.

Shes never struck me as someone who would put their children first. unless it’s for a campaign or a post.

Reactions: 15
She looks like a long lost Baldwin brother.
---
Also, I’ve just looked at her grid for the first time in ages.

That post about being overwhelmed as a parent, where she says she needs a break as she never has any time … she has 50/50. She has every other week where the other parent takes over. Her mum had her first daughter most of the week when she was small.

What planet is that numbskull on, and why do her idiot followers not pull her up?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Matt looks better, hope he’s happier. Watching MP car crash her life and career must be a schadenfreude moment for him, which ex-partner wouldn’t secretly delight in seeing their ex descend into a swollen, filler-filled cliche! He is clearly a clever guy, his intelligence probably propped the whole MP show up for years. With no sensible husband filter, she’s spiralling out of control

Reactions: 10
Now that the flexible working bill is law I wonder how much longer her pseudo-crusading is going to be able to carry on and what other middle class inconvenience she will cling on to further her brand

Reactions: 5
Now that the flexible working bill is law I wonder how much longer her pseudo-crusading is going to be able to carry on and what other middle class inconvenience she will cling on to further her brand
Until she gets a fair life for her daughters. 🥱 (its never been about them, only ever about her)

Flexible pensions for grandparents so they can look after her kids while she goes gallivanting with Olly Breton who she is having sex with, don’t you know? Olly Breton, remember that name!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Flexible pensions for grandparents so they can look after her kids while she goes gallivanting with Olly Breton who she is having sex with, don’t you know? Olly Breton, remember that name!
Sorry - who's Olly Bretton? I don't think I know him...? 😂

Is it only me who imagines Olly prancing around singing to Fame

"I'm gonna live forever
Baby, remember my name
Remember, remember, remember, remember,
Remember, remember, remember, remember."

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry - who's Olly Bretton? I don't think I know him...? 😂

Is it only me who imagines Olly prancing around singing to Fame

"I'm gonna live forever
Baby, remember my name
Remember, remember, remember, remember,
Remember, remember, remember, remember."
I don’t even know the full name of some of my mates’ partners so it’s ridiculous that I know Fukka’s Fella’s name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do wonder what his mates make of it all, I bet they don’t even have the slightest clue. Wonder if we’ll ever have another great unlocking of his instagram account. Seems so pointless she tags him in everything given he has 17 posts and 125 followers on a private profile. Just use a label instead under his face?

👨
OLLY (MY PERSON)

🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I do wonder what his mates make of it all, I bet they don’t even have the slightest clue. Wonder if we’ll ever have another great unlocking of his instagram account. Seems so pointless she tags him in everything given he has 17 posts and 125 followers on a private profile. Just use a label instead under his face?

👨
OLLY (MY PERSON)

🤮
She obviously wants us to google him so w now he’s a lawyer who earns loads of dosh! She has a fancy man, not just any old man.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.