Mother Pukka #2 she is one thirsty Mother Fukka

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw one of her post randomly, had unfollowed her long time ago, I couldn't stand her Joan of Arc's position for Mom and childcare like she's the only one fighting for it and the only one who got the idea. Anyway, WHAT in the kardashian happened to her face, she went overboard in the fillers or botox or whatever she did. She's so puffy and actually looks much older it's so bad.
Yeah, the “forehead line for every family member“ and slating skin companies who offered to work with her aged well.

Oh, I forgot, that was the bandwagon at the time. Silly me.

Reactions: 15
I hope she doesn’t have any more spawn with the new schmuck, she would be insufferable.

Reactions: 5
Her documenting her away-day with PukkaFukka is so weird. Dinner, coffee, work experience, breakfast, what is she like? “Look, I have a boyfriend”. What a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her documenting her away-day with PukkaFukka is so weird. Dinner, coffee, work experience, breakfast, what is she like? “Look, I have a boyfriend”. What a loser.
She’s lost all perspective! I’m here for it all 🤣🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s lost all perspective! I’m here for it all 🤣🍿
It's so so funny. All the tagging!
Olly Bretton
Olly Bretton
Olly Bretton
The idea of taking that photo of the breakfast while ensuring his profile and that ridic quiff is in shot.
I love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s the name of your boyfriend, hun? 😂😂

Olly Breton looked a right wet wipe doing that training. Couldn’t fight his way out of a wet paper bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hang on, is Matt's new lady actually Abby Woolf (aka upyoursginaford)? I bloody love her.

1000056173.png

(Apologies for derailing the thread if this is just a Papalukkalike!)

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She’s really showing us who she is now. Matt helped her keep a lid on her narcissism but now he’s gone and been replaced by this wet wipe, all bets are off. Looks like MOD was right - just a desperate attention seeking wannabe, not the feminist activist serious journo she tries to pass herself off with. She’s been clever in the past, I’ll give her that but she’s documenting her life on insta like a 17 year old girl.

Reactions: 24
That’s got to be him, if you look at other photos of him his ears are the same with his right ear (left side of pic) sticking out more than the other one.

Reactions: 6
Matt also follows her on insta too 👍🏻
---
I’ve worked out who Anna’s new bloke reminds me of now - Chris Taylor from Love Island 🤣🤣 he looks about the same age too 🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just can’t imagine how these 2 have enough time to be in new relationships or feel ready to move on?!

Reactions: 8
Just can’t imagine how these 2 have enough time to be in new relationships or feel ready to move on?!
I guess everyone deals with a break up differently. If they had both checked out emotionally a long time ago I suppose it can happen. I can't think of anything worse but that's how I am, the idea of splitting from my husband even if we both wanted it and then getting emotionally involved again just sounds too much. I might be up for some fun (probably disastrous in reality!) dates but a relationship, nope.

Reactions: 12
I really hope they have handled both new relationships sensitively with the kids and not been all "our kids are totally progressive and cool with our new partners"

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.