Mother Pukka #2 she is one thirsty Mother Fukka

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cringe of the new bf saturating her content is so compelling and uncomfortable. Like a car crash in slow motion.

Reactions: 17
I'd love to know the time line of the new relationship considering she's introduced him to the kids already.

Reactions: 10
And tagging the fella even though he has a private account. DesperadoFukka

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has to keep up with Matt Fukka

Seriously though, I can’t believe how tragic she is. She used to seem like the most normal of the instahuns. Now she’s the worst by far.

Reactions: 15
I just don’t get how as a grown woman you can’t see that this is what EVERYONE does to seem “so amazing doing so well moving on loving life” and it never ends well. It’s a rebound. Pure and simple. She really shouldn’t have introduced him to the kids cos he isn’t going to be around in a while.

how embarrassing to think you’re the exception to the rule. That the man you met weeks after you split from your husband is the real love of your life. And to be SO insistent.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just don’t get how as a grown woman you can’t see that this is what EVERYONE does to seem “so amazing doing so well moving on loving life” and it never ends well. It’s a rebound. Pure and simple. She really shouldn’t have introduced him to the kids cos he isn’t going to be around in a while.

how embarrassing to think you’re the exception to the rule. That the man you met weeks after you split from your husband is the real love of your life. And to be SO insistent.
Unless of course, he has been around a lot longer that the Pukkress lets on...

Reactions: 18

Because he is going to be used for paid content for her column “do you believe in love after love”, “divorced dating” in the telegraph or wherever her self indulgent drivel, cosplaying as journalism, is published. Then she’s going to wheel him out for #sponsored content for hinge app.
It’s so predictable that she’s exactly what she would hate to be seen as…boring.

Reactions: 18
My utterly baseless conspiracy theory is that she met Ollie whatshisface while she was with Matt, not on Hinge as she claims. She wanted a way out but tried to keep it a secret but then friends such as Style Me Sunday found out and unfollowed her about it, realising she was as fake and lacking in moral compass as the rest of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
My utterly baseless conspiracy theory is that she met Ollie whatshisface while she was with Matt, not on Hinge as she claims. She wanted a way out but tried to keep it a secret but then friends such as Style Me Sunday found out and unfollowed her about it, realising she was as fake and lacking in moral compass as the rest of them.
I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, it's literally only been 6 months since they announced their divorce so that's a very short period of time to get on Hinge, meet the love of your life, introduce the kids and call his family your 'fam'. Obviously the separation process has been going on a lot longer and she probably mentally checked out of her marriage way before, but I kind of hope she did meet ages ago as otherwise it seems madness! Although I know there are plenty of people who do this.

Reactions: 16
I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, it's literally only been 6 months since they announced their divorce so that's a very short period of time to get on Hinge, meet the love of your life, introduce the kids and call his family your 'fam'. Obviously the separation process has been going on a lot longer and she probably mentally checked out of her marriage way before, but I kind of hope she did meet ages ago as otherwise it seems madness! Although I know there are plenty of people who do this.
It would seem plausible if there were no kids on the scene. Seems a bit manic either way, breaking news of divorce, Magpieing quagmire, plus throwing in new partners all in a matter of months, or even if it was longer.
Not unheard of, people deciding to call time on their marriage when they’ve met someone else…securing your next branch before you decide to jump (cough Matt Hancock), but it just seems so mad to do that around the kids when your whole spiel is “BuT think about the ChILdReN!”
Yeah, sure, fucksappeal.

Reactions: 15
The truth will out, tattlers. If it’s all above board, nothing for her to worry about.

If it’s not… she’ll be found out. People always are. Someone will talk… ☕

Reactions: 9
Because he is going to be used for paid content for her column “do you believe in love after love”, “divorced dating” in the telegraph or wherever her self indulgent drivel, cosplaying as journalism, is published. Then she’s going to wheel him out for #sponsored content for hinge app.
It’s so predictable that she’s exactly what she would hate to be seen as…boring.
Selfish mother is going to be raging!

Reactions: 9
I just saw one of her post randomly, had unfollowed her long time ago, I couldn't stand her Joan of Arc's position for Mom and childcare like she's the only one fighting for it and the only one who got the idea. Anyway, WHAT in the kardashian happened to her face, she went overboard in the fillers or botox or whatever she did. She's so puffy and actually looks much older it's so bad.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.