Mother Pukka #2 she is one thirsty Mother Fukka

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooooo!

Oh god, now she’s all rebounding loved up, is she going to moan about her kids cramping her style even more? And their weird arrangement involving her and her ex living half the week each at the family home* just isn’t going to be sustainable, is it?

The tit is going to hit the fan.

* I’m not misremembering, am I?

Reactions: 8
Nooooo!

Oh god, now she’s all rebounding loved up, is she going to moan about her kids cramping her style even more? And their weird arrangement involving her and her ex living half the week each at the family home* just isn’t going to be sustainable, is it?

The tit is going to hit the fan.

* I’m not misremembering, am I?
so she’s been magpie-ing at the new man’s pad but failed to disclose that. Her ex must’ve been doing the same. So much for her AuThEnTiCiTy.

Meanwhile, women are stuck in toxic relationships because they cant move out or magpie the tit out of life because they don’t have the means to. You just needed a cringe AF boyfriend to be able to do so apparently.

she’s so full of tit. Why is anyone engaging with her moany content? Who are these out of touch women?! Do they only exist on social media? I swear I don’t meet these types in real life.

also, that photo is just horrifyingly juvenile. Who does that?! A mills and boon cover shot to show everyone Look, I’m FIINEE, I’m so HAPPY.
---
Also- can you say filter!

what’s with the dumb ass braids as well? You’re in your 40s love and it’s not the 90s anymore
It’s giving…

I’m not like the other moms. I’m a cool mom.

literally every photo she posts of herself is a contrived photoshopped mess.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She is totally addicted to social media exposure. Hope this lasts or she's going to look pretty daft(er).

Reactions: 11
Oh mate, it’s giving Alice J-T in her will marry anyone who buys her a seafood platter era.

Anna if you are reading, you owe it to your daughters to take things slower with this guy in case it goes tits up. It might not, but you don’t know that.

(the braids act like a face lift, tightening and lifting the skin).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m surprised she didn’t hang back a bit to really milk her “dating after divorce” phase stashed with so many LOL stories and anecdotes from dating apps and dates gone wrong (that never happened…), peppered with her high-brow alliteration and bizarre sound bites. Quagmire quagmire paradox paperbag.

Such a missed opportunity and so dull heading straight to her “forever love” whilst still not actually legally divorced yet I don’t think. This woman is so attention hungry and tragic.

Reactions: 26
I’m surprised she didn’t hang back a bit to really milk her “dating after divorce” phase stashed with so many LOL stories and anecdotes from dating apps and dates gone wrong (that never happened…), peppered with her high-brow alliteration and bizarre sound bites. Quagmire quagmire paradox paperbag.

Such a missed opportunity and so dull heading straight to her “forever love” whilst still not actually legally divorced yet I don’t think. This woman is so attention hungry and tragic.
I was well expecting a BTEC version of SATC .

It’s such a rebound it’s tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was well expecting a BTEC version of SATC .

It’s such a rebound it’s tragic.
Unless... she is bigging this up so much that when/if it ends, she can lecture her sycophants, advise them, offer guidance, worldly experience and position herself as the love agony aunt. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Unless... she is bigging this up so much that when/if it ends, she can lecture her sycophants, advise them, offer guidance, worldly experience and position herself as the love agony aunt. :sick:
I wouldn’t put anything past her and her need for fame.

Reactions: 6
It's a truly awful photo. I don't like her new botox look but she doesn't look as bad as that photo. It's dreadful. Do you think she likes it? I think she has a big ego and probably does.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.