Mother Pukka #2 she is one thirsty Mother Fukka

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s absolutely ridiculous how quickly it went from “read all about how much we’re smashing the divorce… aren’t we great”. To no mention of him (until these stories ). It can only have been a few months… then onto her ‘forever’ fella!

I wouldn’t even call my husband my forever these days 😆 judging by the divorce rate. My friends going through divorces who have new bfs would definitely say the same. A divorce is tit, anything can happen. Why would you want to declare someone the one?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sure many of us can relate to ending a long term relationship, meeting someone else and thinking 'ooooh, this feels like IT'. BUT, even if you feel that and communicate that in private circles, saying that publicly when you're still in the honeymoon phase and finalising your 'perfect divorce' just seem foolish.

Genuinely happy for anyone finding happiness after divorce, but maybe stop using your family and personal relationships as part is your brand... I'm surprised his handle isn't 'boyfriend pukka' already 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Genuinely happy for anyone finding happiness after divorce, but maybe stop using your family and personal relationships as part is your brand... I'm surprised his handle isn't 'boyfriend pukka' already 🤢
Pukka Fukka more like. Let's see how long this lasts. It's obviously been going on a while. Notwithstanding this, Anna has been flogging articles to the Daily Telegraph in the last few months saying his hard online dating is post separation.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So Matt has a new girlfriend too. If she's found forever love well, good on her, cos everyone should be happy, but why gush about it so soon when you've just split up with your husband and know very well how things can go t*ts up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I think she's loving shoving it in Matt's face. How long before Olly gets fed up with the ego and nonsense. And hey, if she's found forever love well, good on her, cos everyone should be happy, but why gush about it so soon when you've just split up with your husband and know very well how things can go t*ts up.
Sounds like he openly has a girlfriend too. Good luck to the both of them. They deserve some happiness but it’s not very wise to let it play out in public like she is doing. It’s so cringey.

I really feel for the kids. So much change so soon.

When I divorced I rushed into a relationship and thought he was “the one” and how lucky I was to have found someone so fast!

He wasn’t.

• Heart
Remember when Matt was the love of her life, they were strong, they were parenting like a crisp packet in the wind, he was her rock……well that didn’t age well…..so why does she not learn and realise that maybe wait a while? Although looking at the guy and the fact he’s partaking in all this (most men I know wouldn’t) does give me desperate fame hungry vibes. As someone said he’s very “the apprentice wannabe” 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does she even exist if she’s not overhearing everything?! It’s like watching a rebound in real time. Any they always end well….

Who took the photo? Have they serious paid for a professional shoot so early on in their relationship? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.