Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a look and even found someone else had re uploaded their videos on youtube. These numbers are crazy though.

1603101900322.png

• Wow
Reactions: 1
God the tiktoks are annoying 🙄🙄 . And they're all the same! We get it, you have 5 kids!!!!
(Also, she's tit at lip syncing 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just discovered this family. Jeez those boys earn their keep don’t they? So. Many. ADs. I can’t wait for the laws to change and bring social media more in line with child actors, in terms of how the money they’ve earns is saved for them, working hours reduced exposure. How many pictures of her kids bedrooms do they need to share? I’d nowhere private?

Reactions: 10
Just discovered this family. Jeez those boys earn their keep don’t they? So. Many. ADs. I can’t wait for the laws to change and bring social media more in line with child actors, in terms of how the money they’ve earns is saved for them, working hours reduced exposure. How many pictures of her kids bedrooms do they need to share? I’d nowhere private?
Yep they've really upped their #AD game since Queen Bee Hooper was knocked out and I always thought it would be her family earning the most along with the triplet dad.

I wonder do all these over exposed insta kids grow up expecting people to fawn over them all the time as they age and not so cutie pie looking.
Do they or will they all need therapy to cope?

Drives me insane, last week Boden rigging out the kids this week Nike, sell her soul for a few £s - previous to these #ads I've not seen them in either of these brands

Reactions: 6
Please go away and let your kids live their life without being filmed like performing monkeys, it's now beyond ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.