Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda agree. Just saw the last one now. Randomly carrying all the kids doesn't look comfortable. :unsure:

Reactions: 3
Thought this comment was weird af. They're little kids.

1607802953423.png

Lol never seen this much spam either.

1607803121198.png

Is an outdoor cinema like the drive in movies we used to go to in 'the olden days'?
You would drive your car into your parking space and attach the speaker inside the drivers side window, great if you had a panel van (known as the shaggin wagon back in the day) or station wagon like mother of FIVE boys, you would back the car in and lie in the back to watch the movie.🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does she have a medical condition regarding her head/neck?

I have noticed she holds her head an odd way?

Does she have a medical condition regarding her head/neck?

I have noticed she holds her head an odd way?
Think it’s more to do with her trying to find her angles, pout and look cute, rather than a medical issue. But it looks weird.

Reactions: 5
They showed a lot of the outside of the house in today's #AD. Surprised many of these "stars" don't take better care. Really not that hard to work out approximately where they live given everything they posted.

1607977039428.png

The head tilt.

I hate to say I have been influenced by her, if I ever get to travel to the UK, I would definitely like to visit Cornwall. Really it was Doc Martin who first influenced me.🤣

Reactions: 4
The head angle is to make her look less long in the face. It doesn't work though and just makes her look even more Kenneth Williams/Anton du beke.

• Haha
I hate to say I have been influenced by her, if I ever get to travel to the UK, I would definitely like to visit Cornwall. Really it was Doc Martin who first influenced me.🤣
I absolutely love Cornwall! We went to port Issacin august (where doc Martin is filmed!) absolutely stunning x

• Heart
I heard a story that the house that was used filmed as being Doc Martin's house was owned by an Aussie, does anyone know if this is true at all?

How many sets of matching pajamas does one family with FIVE boys need?
Conveniently all from Boden, so I'm guessing also gifted like the jumpers.

I heard a story that the house that was used filmed as being Doc Martin's house was owned by an Aussie, does anyone know if this is true at all?
Found this:

Reactions: 1
Take an insta break Faye, please. Kids leaping off furniture and jumping on their beds is not interesting.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.