Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish this 'influencer' culture would fizzle out.
Their bright blue lounge chair was only about 2 or 3 years old, why are they gifted a new one?

Reactions: 5
I’m really fucked off with DFS gifting influencers sofas when they are already clearly well off.

I’ve just spent 4.5k with them out of my hard earned wages. Will not be purchasing from them again in the future!

Reactions: 6
Most of her grid posts are now ads! On the last few weeks it’s been Now tv, Lego, M & S and probably more. And now they are gifted sofas 😡

Reactions: 3
I just looked up those sofables as they look quite good for us (awkward shaped room!) £2k?! They were gifted quite a few!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Looks like their new sofa already has grubby marks on it, or maybe it was a shadow in the clip of the kid swinging around on the Roman rings.

• Wow
What the hell??? Why would you carry a 6 year old. Let them walk ffs. She's looking more Bruce Forsyth every day.

I take it back then! Didn’t watch the video-will return to lurking & not contributing ☺

• Haha
I take it back then! Didn’t watch the video-will return to lurking & not contributing ☺
Nuuu please continue to contribute! I did also cover the kids face which made it harder to tell and it usually is always the younger boys being carried.

Reactions: 2
She posts soooo many ads and they are all in the same place where she is kneeled on the floor. Very strange. Surely she should mix this up a bit, it just feels like she is doing the same as over and over again but for different brands.

boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.