Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do feel sorry for them with the dog situation, obviously kids come first but man having to make a decision would be heartbreaking 😩
Agree. The dog has to go as the health of your child should be paramount.

I thought they had family that could help out with dog.
But they’ve just had him for a while, maybe they don’t want him again.

I know children always come first but you can’t expect someone to just kick their dog out without proper arrangements, it’s going to take time x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
But they’ve just had him for a while, maybe they don’t want him again.

I know children always come first but you can’t expect someone to just kick their dog out without proper arrangements, it’s going to take time x
I’m looking at the situation from the perspective of someone who’s got a daughter with asthma. So, there’s no way I could have a dog in the house if it was causing my child to have health issues x

I’m looking at the situation from the perspective of someone who’s got a daughter with asthma. So, there’s no way I could have a dog in the house if it was causing my child to have health issues x
But what would you do? Just leave him somewhere?

I know i would have to make sure he was in a loving home, I couldn’t just leave him with just anybody.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
But what would you do? Just leave him somewhere?

I know i would have to make sure he was in a loving home, I couldn’t just leave him with just anybody.
Well, I would have to call upon family to help out. No way would I jeopardise my child’s health.

Well, I would have to call upon family to help out. No way would I jeopardise my child’s health.
It’s not that easy.

I get it, kids always come first but a dog is still loved and part of the family, you need to make sure they are taken care of.

If she said right we’ve taken jake to the animal shelter and that’s that, I’m sure she would be moaned at.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s not that easy.

I get it, kids always come first but a dog is still loved and part of the family, you need to make sure they are taken care of.

If she said right we’ve taken jake to the animal shelter and that’s that, I’m sure she would be moaned at.
I don’t think so. I think people would realise she’s putting her son first.

Don't think she needs to tag the account of a 13 year old skater boy looking for a sponsor. Fair enough show your own kids but don't show others as she did when they were also selling lemonade or something a few weeks back.

Reactions: 1
I don't understand why they didn't train their dog to not jump on the beds and couch when he was a puppy and only allowed into certain rooms in the house. Not the bedrooms.
The tiktok is cringe worthy.

Reactions: 2
Going on about the shoes again, but it boils my wee! Bleating on about the benefits of barefoot shoes and how they only wear them but I've seen her in Vans and DMs recently, boys are wearing hunter wellies.

The tic toks make me cringe!!

My guess is they will have an allergy free breed by Christmas.
I hope they look into it before they do, no breeds are allergy free or hypoallergenic, speaking as a cockapoo owner, even tho they don’t shed a lot, they do still shed and it’s the dander most people are allergic to!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.