Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems as tho one of the twins could be allergic to the dog. She’s asking advice about what she should do. It’s a no-brainer love - the dog has to go. 🙄

Reactions: 5
I'm so glad I've found this thread! Followed Faye before they began their travelling and really liked all of her posts but now i just can't cope with her anymore. The staged pictures with her posing her head one way and mouth open make me so annoyed who does she think she is?! And the lqst post about her son possibly being allergic to the dog so what should they do...er get rid of the dog! Also found it bizarre she said they were watching her son being breathless for ages before considering calling 111?!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm so glad I've found this thread! Followed Faye before they began their travelling and really liked all of her posts but now i just can't cope with her anymore. The staged pictures with her posing her head one way and mouth open make me so annoyed who does she think she is?! And the lqst post about her son possibly being allergic to the dog so what should they do...er get rid of the dog! Also found it bizarre she said they were watching her son being breathless for ages before considering calling 111?!
Just getting rid of the dog, is a big decision, especially if you don’t know the cause of it 🙈 obviously if it is that and her son is suffering that’s a decision they will have to make, I think she probably just wants reassurance 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Also couldn’t understand that about watching her son being breathless for ages.

Reactions: 1
I get the dog thing but she does have options, Faye openly said that Matt's parents would look after Jake. It's a no brainer, send the dog and see how Jasper is without him.

Reactions: 4
If your kid is screaming because they can't breathe, isn't the best idea to call for an ambulance, not put the tv on to distract them?

Reactions: 4
And I'd probably not wait 2 days after the incident to get rid of the dog? But that's just me.

They're bizarre. Love vivo (barefoot shoes) but all I've seen her in recently is vans.

The dog is with Matts parents, he'll be brought back when they visit soon apparently

Just seen she’s let Ralph get Instagram and has advertised it on her page. What is wrong with people

Reactions: 9
09B989D4-D2A8-4DD7-AFE7-B0807458B635.png

There no such thing as a home education support bubble. So they are breaking the rules

Reactions: 10
I really do feel sorry for them with the dog situation, obviously kids come first but man having to make a decision would be heartbreaking 😩

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.