Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emilyupnumber

Her life is such a fallacy. She spouts such nonsense. It was a lovely spring day 15-18 degrees max, not as she describes as ‘in this heat’ - I was at the local village event she was at today. The whole family sat alone & I didn’t see them speak to another person, I wouldn’t say those kids are socially confident at all. It was such a lovely friendly atmosphere too with kids all playing and having fun and they all sat within arms reach of their mum & Dad with the older ones (and her) sat on their phones. Everyone was welcoming and friendly but they seem to set themselves apart.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Same I'm not sure what it is!! Couple of the photos of them together are a bit intense!!
Every photo of them is staged like they’ve just shagged or she’s just managed to disengage herself from his cock for long enough to take a photo. It feels a bit voyeuristic and unnecessary.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Faye Gooding

Really value you hanging around to debate this. The whole #ad thing is new to me. The reason I do ad’s is because I left mine and Matt’s joint finance freelance business as we decided to not put the boys back into school. The money we lost from me leaving I make up in advertising. I can see how that is a privileged position to be in and I agree. I can also see how that could be seem as annoying to some. I agree it’s definitely not hard and doesn’t take forever to get a photo, it’s not as hard as being in a office all day missing your kids and definitely not as hard as any job I’ve done before. If I had to go back to work the account would likely not be there so I hope people get something from it. I don’t seek out ad’s. Companies email me and I have a process I go through to see if the company and brand are who I want to work with. I receive so many more opportunities from brands than I go ahead and work with. Two recent examples are Nestle , I didnt want to work with Nestle as a company. You only have to google why are nestle the most hated company to find out why. Another was babybel as we rarely eat cheese and I wouldn’t buy babybel. Obviously I’m not going to explain every advert and why I have decided to go ahead , so from the past comments I can see why people might find things a contradiction like Cadbury’s. I get offered to go to events, they are all in London and I don’t have the time and I’m not a massive fan of social interaction if I can help it. I tend to go to events if they will benefit the boys like a movie they want to see or a festival or a day at a theme park. I totally get this can seem unfair , but we are living in an age where anyone can do this, it’s not just open to the privileged few the rich and famous, which is how it used to be. Anyone can make an account create content find your niche it’s free to do it’s just whether you want to or not. I’m sorry that you don’t like staged photos but they are some of my faves. One of my fave accounts is dirtyhairmessyboots , it’s part of what I’m into so it’s just content I enjoy it’s not for everyone. There will be other account that show a similar lifestyle to mine without couple photos like I do so you might prefer one of those account . Thanks for chatting. I’m always open to debate . X

Reactions: 11

Eggy1985

I follow her and have for ages slightly going off her.

I find them a bit odd and scatty!! They sold everything they owned and went travelling, whilst travelling decided it wasnt for them, came home and relocated to Cornwall!!

They own their house now and home school the boys because school life wasnt for her!! Watching her stories I'm really not sure that much home schooling happens they literally spent every day at a national trust place or on the beach!!

I also live in Cornwall and it does make me laugh when shes on the beach saying how warm it is, it's not it's still blinking freezing!!!

I don't find her very relatable any more. I find it strange how the kids can go around bare foot (I know apparently it's meant to be good for them) but it just seems dangerous to me!! They dont get much interaction with other children at all. She certainly does not portray a typical life of how most people in Cornwall live. They seem to have a very privileged lifestyle neither seem to work loads. Most people with 5 kids wont be shopping at waitrose spending £100 just on organic vegetables!!

Having said all that I still follow and watch the stories because I find it quite fascinating and she doesn't do loads of ads yet!!

Reactions: 10

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Just discovered this family. Jeez those boys earn their keep don’t they? So. Many. ADs. I can’t wait for the laws to change and bring social media more in line with child actors, in terms of how the money they’ve earns is saved for them, working hours reduced exposure. How many pictures of her kids bedrooms do they need to share? I’d nowhere private?

Lott12345

Can’t stand her. The angle she takes her Instagram stories at she must get the worlds worst arm ache, she’s so up hersel. Don’t even get me started on the husband!

• Haha
I genuinely believe she is the one who has issues about them going to school. She can’t let go and doesn’t know what to do when they aren’t around her. I mean what would she do with her time then? She’d have no one to “home school”

Reactions: 9

Okgolightly

VIP Member
I'm so glad I've found this thread! Followed Faye before they began their travelling and really liked all of her posts but now i just can't cope with her anymore. The staged pictures with her posing her head one way and mouth open make me so annoyed who does she think she is?! And the lqst post about her son possibly being allergic to the dog so what should they do...er get rid of the dog! Also found it bizarre she said they were watching her son being breathless for ages before considering calling 111?!

• Sad

emilyupnumber

I’ve been trying to join this board for a few weeks but had to wait until there was space to join & post. Lurker here & I have never felt to urge to comment before but her blantent attempt to make this home look they have bought it as a ‘forever home’ is so disingenuous it’s driven me crackers. My parents live nearby and I recognised the walk they do all the time and quick search confirms they are 100% renting. In fact it’s still available to let on air b n b from November if you fancy booking a week. Search “Spacious Farmhouse - sleeps 10-12” on google and it appears! … maybe the water ‘thing’ is a ruse to have an excuse to move on!

Avocadoontoast

She’s so ridiculous. As soon as the sun comes out she goes on about it feeling like summer. How can temps of 6 degrees feel anything like summer, not to mention at the beach. In her head, she thinks she’s in California -no love, you’re in the UK and it feels like bloody winter, even with the sun shining. At soon as it gets to 10 degrees she’ll be in her equally ridiculous swimsuit where there’s not enough material to cover her arse and it’s riding right up her crack

• Haha

Avocadoontoast

This was posted 30mins ago and I’ve just checked the weather where she is…it’s only 15 degrees. This is not what I describe as really hot! This is the same woman who said she needs a winter wet suit because she gets really cold. I stand by what I’ve accused her of…a complete contradiction. She’s like a bored attention seeking teenager…just posting nonsense

Attachments

• Haha

Mco_man

I can’t believe they’re trying to pass it off as being their ‘forever home’. Isn’t that everything that’s wrong about social media these days? She portrays a lifestyle that even she can’t afford but is happy to take money from companies and keep up the facade that could push people who believe it’s real into serious debt. They seem to fake everything. The entrepreneurs who have a list of failed businesses all from different addresses, homes they infer that they own without saying it explicitly but don’t correct the record either, the homeschooling mum who really just uses her kids as props whilst they learn nothing, the constant health drama, the sexualised pictures of herself in front of the camera… it’s all just narcissistic and vacuous and it’s not real family life. I wish people wouldn’t get sucked in by it.
---
I’m not sure I understand why you would change the registered address for a limited company (India Green Limited) to an address at a property you sold in January 2018? They did this in early January of this year. If you no longer owned that property why would you register your company to that address? Maybe the owner of the Airbnb they’re staying at wouldn’t let them register their company to it so they just used their old address and setup mail forwarding either way that’s really shady. I’m sure the new owners wouldn’t be happy about it either.

Last edited:

Avocadoontoast

What is she talking about ‘these warm evenings’! It’s not even above 10 degrees. I love the fact that there was a man on her stories walking in the opposite direction wrapped up in a warm coat holding a hot cup of coffee whilst her son is in shorts and t shirt! 😂
She’s just selling a lie. Pretending to the universe that she lives on the coast of Californian! Maybe she’s just trying to convince herself. I’m surprised she’s not already in her dental floss arse cutting swimsuit 🩱 yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

alex_l_87

She had an insta break but came back ‘missing these little squares’ then did 4 ads in 10 days. Yeah, it was the squares you were missing [emoji1303]

• Haha

Okgolightly

VIP Member
I’m sorry I have come to the conclusion she really is thick. Firstly with the whole ‘I don’t want to wear my glasses cos it will make my eyes worse’ bollocks. And now the fact she’s saying about the teen filter in response to someone bringing up the potential for grooming that she a) never considered it and b) seems to think children are better than adults at recognising grooming etc! This woman has 5 kids and homeschools ffs.

• Haha

daisiemae

I don’t know a lot about home educating so I’m not really sure what is the norm, but based on her Instagram stories they can’t do more than a couple of hours a day, and that’s with two toddlers running around. Just my personal opinion but I don’t think it’s ok for her to allow her children who are still very young, to make those kind of decisions totally on their own. Flip flopping to and from school... My daughter would quite happily tell me she doesn’t fancy school every other day but I tell her she needs to go. It makes her feel secure having those boundaries.

SunnyScotland

I wonder what part of ‘your child is allergic to the dog’ she just doesn’t get. She seems so medically negligent in some instances but claims to have such terrible anxiety it’s baffling.
I just can't with this woman. Like you say seems really anxious about health and then let's the child snuggle the dog and have it in the house. Then seems utterly baffled that her child has allergy symptoms. Would she not have at a minimum given poor J some antihistamines as a precaution for being around the dog.