Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So have I missed it or is there just no mention of the ad and the deleted post and no one calling her out on there for it?

The ad is still there but she has probably deleted anyone calling her out. Or her followers are too naive to even put things together and call her out for it. Engagement is poor on it anyway.

The ad is still there but she has probably deleted anyone calling her out. Or her followers are too naive to even put things together and call her out for it. Engagement is poor on it anyway.
Ohhh I meant the post on her grid where she looked pregnant, she was facing the camera in swimsuit and that has now been deleted. People asked her if she was pregnant on it and it’s now gone off the grid

Reactions: 2
Ohhh I meant the post on her grid where she looked pregnant, she was facing the camera in swimsuit and that has now been deleted. People asked her if she was pregnant on it and it’s now gone off the grid
Ah I see. Yes, it's gone. I don't watch her stories so maybe she referenced it.

If she was 'keeping it real' as they all say, surely she wouldn't mind a photo of her with her 'real' body on there? To be ashamed of a little tummy is really going against the message she tries to convey.

Or, she is actually pregnant but doesn't want to say, which is fine - their business.

And she'll take that down but leave a dodgy ad up to a company without ethics or morals!

Reactions: 1
So less than 2 weeks ago, it’s sooo exciting because Hunter and Judah have expressed they want to go to school and are starting a school with like 8 in each class with mixed yr groups. But it now seems Hunter has left? But he might go back? Is that really long enough to try and adjust? I’m all for homeschooling but what is she doing?!

Maybe it was a homeschool group thing or private.

I think she said in a previous post the boys were doing around three hours a day then living at the beach- it would make sense they would find it harder to slot back in as they've been out of a normal routine for so long.

Last edited:
Maybe it was a homeschool group thing? I've not heard of a regular primary school with such low numbers.

I think she said in a previous post the boys were doing around three hours a day then living at the beach- it would make sense they would find it harder to slot back in as they've been out of a normal routine for so long.
No it was a proper school in Cornwall, there are a few with very small numbers 15-20 pupils in total in remote areas. They have uniform and it was a state school. She’s setting up play dates with another child who goes there so maybe hunter will go back. It just seems she never commits to anything. It would take a long time to adjust after the way they’ve been living and part time would be better initially. Just all seems so poorly thought out.

Reactions: 3
Somethings can't be predicted I guess, but It doesn't seem like they were all in either if they were only doing two days a week at the start.I think they want the best of both worlds. Are they still doing the reducing plastic thing? (Yet still willing to work with Esso? )

Atleast she still marks all her AD's properly so kudos for that.

Last edited:
I just feel bad for other kids who may not have got in to that school. Good schools are all oversubscribed where I live and I imagine a lovely little school like the one she described would be sought after by many in the area. She needs to give it a chance. I'm all for pro choice and allowing children to have some freedom, but they also need to learn from their actions... he wanted to go to school so he needs to give it a go! At least until half term!

I just feel bad for other kids who may not have got in to that school. Good schools are all oversubscribed where I live and I imagine a lovely little school like the one she described would be sought after by many in the area. She needs to give it a chance. I'm all for pro choice and allowing children to have some freedom, but they also need to learn from their actions... he wanted to go to school so he needs to give it a go! At least until half term!
I do know it’s really hard with little ones and not all schools suit all kids, I’ve home educated several of my children, but she was so excited in this chapter, and hunter would’ve had no idea what school was or how the day would be, so requesting a school is not a grown up decision for a 5 yr old. He missed reception (I’ve no issue with this) and gone straight into yr 1 which would be a shock. Surely a staggered start or flexi school approach would be more sensible.

I don’t know a lot about home educating so I’m not really sure what is the norm, but based on her Instagram stories they can’t do more than a couple of hours a day, and that’s with two toddlers running around. Just my personal opinion but I don’t think it’s ok for her to allow her children who are still very young, to make those kind of decisions totally on their own. Flip flopping to and from school... My daughter would quite happily tell me she doesn’t fancy school every other day but I tell her she needs to go. It makes her feel secure having those boundaries.

Reactions: 8
Flexi school isn't actually horrific and can work. I agree they need longer to know if it suits them, plus that they likely weren't adequately prepared.

Reactions: 1
I'm a teacher in a primary school and we have used the "flexi school" approach (though not given it that term) many times with great success,

I'm glad to see he isn't giving up on school altogether. I reckon this is the best of both for him as it is a big adjustment going from the freedom to school. I'm glad she is listening to her children's needs, she does seem to take things on board with them and I like that.

Reactions: 3
My little boy is flexi schooled at the moment. Not many heads will approve it, but there’s a few good ones who see the benefit for some children.

I find it extremely frustrating when big companies approach these insta families, they are off to Disneyland Paris they have been asked to go by Disney, what frustrates me is me and my husband have saved for 2 years to be able to take our 2 boys there next summer, what annoys me also is if the boys really wanted to go they come across as if they could easily afford to use their own money to take them, also how does Disney fit into their whole image 🤷‍♀️!!

I'd much rather see Disney asking under privileged or disabled children to go and watch their insta posts about it than theirs!!

Reactions: 7
I find it extremely frustrating when big companies approach these insta families, they are off to Disneyland Paris they have been asked to go by Disney, what frustrates me is me and my husband have saved for 2 years to be able to take our 2 boys there next summer, what annoys me also is if the boys really wanted to go they come across as if they could easily afford to use their own money to take them, also how does Disney fit into their whole image 🤷‍♀️!!

I'd much rather see Disney asking under privileged or disabled children to go and watch their insta posts about it than theirs!!
I agree entirely, but it's marketing and how it works. They know people aspire to be her and know it will make people want to do the same as her. Awful consumerism that is rampantly destroying the world, but she seems to totally miss that point on her eco lifestyle. I'll say it bluntly, she is doing more harm to the world by doing what she does by the good that they do with being eco friendly. Stop making people want to buy things Faye!

I used to like her but actually find her quite arrogant and vile now and her message doesn't convey what she says she believes in.

Reactions: 5
I also used to like her before her insta changed!! I do not aspire to be like her though, I think her whole life if very unrealistic and not relatable, she seems to have had a privileged life!!!

Disney really couldn't be further from her insta image if she tried, it's money over morals!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.