Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone caught the latest postpartum pic that has been photoshopped to hell? A few have asked why she is editing and then preaching about normal bodies, all have been deleted
If you look at her posts of her tummy (May and feb and others) it’s obvious she’s photoshopped!

I don't think I would have noticed and most likely would have put it down to the angle and her not lying down flat as she normally does. The extra hand is so weird UNLESS most people have three hands these days.

Ho hum.I do think she is a beautiful woman, but she doesn't have anything to prove.

This photo is from 2017.

Last edited:
I don't think I would have noticed and most likely would have put it down to the angle and her not lying down flat as she normally does. The extra hand is so weird UNLESS most people have three hands these days.

Ho hum.I do think she is a beautiful woman, but she doesn't have anything to prove.

This photo is from 2017.

View attachment 31477
I think it’s husbands hand but I don’t get why he couldn’t just take a normal photo instead of one in front of the mirror if so? So strange.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

This photo is from 2017.

View attachment 31477

This photo is from 2017.

View attachment 31477
That’s the thing, she doesn’t need to edit. She has nothing to prove and any body is a normal body. The pic of her holding the twins has defo been edited which isn’t a big deal, insecurity is nothing to be ashamed of or hide. But why lie when it’s so obvious? Today’s post is just silly. If you’re taking a social media break, go. Why announce it, then sit and respond to all the comments?!

• Haha
Oh god the one knee bent hair touch pose. Looks so bloody ridiculous. Wouldn't you feel like a right idiot doing that in public?

Literally replying to every comment on her farewell post, gotta fight those algorithms somehow!

Reactions: 1
I just went to have a look. Those bloody poses. Also, advertising Esso? When she sees herself as a bit of an eco warrior? That's some serious selling out!

I just went to have a look. Those bloody poses. Also, advertising Esso? When she sees herself as a bit of an eco warrior? That's some serious selling out!
When I earlier in her thread called out her Starbucks dairy coffee in plastic cups as not really fitting with her vegan, earthy image she care in very upset that anyone dare to assume she had any such kind of ethos or image.... she got very riled and very upset with me in particular, posting all sorts of messages on stories.
on a flip side she is really lovely if you comment or message her and seems very approachable and genuine. It’s a struggle to watch her poses. Don’t think she looks pregnant but her posture isn’t great and she wears swimsuits which flatten her top half. She has a fantastic figure.

I don't have TV. Waste of time.
I don’t watch tv. She was called out on this as she did an ad for Disney (?) but said they use laptops and kids want tv in their room. They just didn’t have one when they moved and don’t miss it.

The poses are a little cringe. Does her husband take them? If so they must see some (financial?) benefit in putting lots of time into taking photos like that for the gram. I always find it a bit of a turn off when influencers set out from the start to make money. Somehow I don’t mind the ones who started out as a hobby and stumbled into it by accident, but I find it a turn off when they take themselves too seriously. Hunter and heels is another example - purely a money making venture for her and I feel that Faye (+ husband) are headed down that road. Too curated.

Reactions: 5
She had an insta break but came back ‘missing these little squares’ then did 4 ads in 10 days. Yeah, it was the squares you were missing [emoji1303]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The last few ones of her stories she defo looks different and rounder in the tummy. Not a bad thing obvs, just an observation. Might be mother of six boys!

So she has taken it down? Very sensitive one isn't she (if that's why...)

Faye if you are reading this... please think through your sponsorships. Esso is a joke if you consider yourself an ethical person.

Faye if you are reading this... please think through your sponsorships. Esso is a joke if you consider yourself an ethical person.
She seems to work with any brand, regardless of ethics which is the reason that I unfollowed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.