Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, I agree with you. I just mean they cry trolling when anyone does something 'against' them. When in actual fact, what she is doing is against the general public and her followers in the first place.
To be fair seeing them prance around Disneyland for Hunter’s birthday made me feel a bit tit about my little boy’s birthday. So for it to be an advert and free for them is just really crap.

Reactions: 6
She’s slipping down the route that they all seem to take due to greed and vanity. The seven sins apply to most influencers these days. It will come tumbling down soon. I liked her 18 months ago when they first sold and began travelling, but she’s become increasingly self centred, with a constant desire to seek approval from the main Instagram players. And she always cries troll, just as you’d expect, when anyone dares to call her out on her behaviour.

Reactions: 8
I saw the Disney posts and had no idea it was an ad!!! So so sneaky!! She should be made to go back and mark every picture on her grid clearly as an ad.
The fact that she has totally sold out to advertise Esso is repulsive given that she clearly markets herself as an environmentalist with her sanctimonious posts!! Unfollowed!

Reactions: 5
I saw the Disney posts and had no idea it was an ad!!! So so sneaky!! She should be made to go back and mark every picture on her grid clearly as an ad.
The fact that she has totally sold out to advertise Esso is repulsive given that she clearly markets herself as an environmentalist with her sanctimonious posts!! Unfollowed!
That is what she will have been told to do by ASA. If she doesn't do it then will need re-reporting.

Absolutely agree, total hypocritical sell out.

Plus I just couldn't cope with the endless poses like an 80s romance novel!

• Haha
It’s not trolling because I would not have done that if she had been clear. I genuinely didn’t think she was one of those kinds of influencers.
Well done Grey! She should be held accountable for not displaying her free trip properly.I don't follow her either anymore, but always liked her more than some of the others.

You're doing the best you can for your boy. That's all that matters. When I was a child we never did actually have a family holiday. Your kids will still remember the small things you've done for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well done Grey! She should be held accountable for not displaying her free trip properly.I don't follow her either anymore, but always liked her more than some of the others.

You're doing the best you can for your boy. That's all that matters. When I was a child we never did actually have a family holiday. Your kids will still remember the small things you've done for them.
I agree. He was happy with his homemade cake and birthday tea! Just hate that it’s for his birthday but it’s actually an ad and they are using their kids as unpaid unrecognised models.

It isn't. Go back to them. She obviously thinks she is above it all?

Reactions: 1
I used to have respect for Faye and enjoyed her alternative lifestyle, but she's all about the mainstream Ad now - starbucks, fatface etc. Her boys were wearing Tshirts with slogans about saving the planet (cant remember the exact phrase) and then she partners with Esso 🙄🙄 I think that photo has also now been deleted from her grid??

Reactions: 4
Shes marked GIFT on only one of her stories today... I think shes the worst, pretending shes this super 'kind', progressive eco-mum and then behaving just as badly as the rest!! Can't take any criticism either, I asked her about one of her (morally wrong) brand campaigns once and she said 'I'm sorry you feel that way hun' 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
I used to like her but now she seems so vain .., hair extensions, etc prob Botox! Labelled clothes etc she used to be much more natural before insta went to her head!

Reactions: 3
I used to have respect for Faye and enjoyed her alternative lifestyle, but she's all about the mainstream Ad now - starbucks, fatface etc. Her boys were wearing Tshirts with slogans about saving the planet (cant remember the exact phrase) and then she partners with Esso 🙄🙄 I think that photo has also now been deleted from her grid??
"There is no planet B!"

I used to like her but now she seems so vain .., hair extensions, etc prob Botox! Labelled clothes etc she used to be much more natural before insta went to her head!
She is incredibly vain, she is so aware of how she is posing, it’s a shame because she ruins every ‘natural’ family photo.

Reactions: 6
Forgive me if I missed it but I’ve literally never seen them mention football before and now they are on an Arsenal hospitality day? Why???!

• Haha
Forgive me if I missed it but I’ve literally never seen them mention football before and now they are on an Arsenal hospitality day? Why???!
I didn’t think they were into football either & they drove all the way from Cornwall for it - anything for a freebie!
I know it’s how it all works but I think it’s unfair these ‘influencers’ are gifted these hospitality packages when genuine fans can’t even get tickets to a match!

Reactions: 2
I didn’t think they were into football either & they drove all the way from Cornwall for it - anything for a freebie!
I know it’s how it all works but I think it’s unfair these ‘influencers’ are gifted these hospitality packages when genuine fans can’t even get tickets to a match!
I’m know and I’m sure there are plenty of influencers who genuinely like football that would have loved it! Also, why do arsenal even need to do this? You either like football or you don’t, I don’t think anyone is going to go to an arsenal match because they saw an influencer do it?!

Reactions: 3
The way she poses annoys me but I can’t even work out what it is that’s annoying. I think it’s just that she’s really vain and aware of how she looks all the time.

I’m know and I’m sure there are plenty of influencers who genuinely like football that would have loved it! Also, why do arsenal even need to do this? You either like football or you don’t, I don’t think anyone is going to go to an arsenal match because they saw an influencer do it?!
Even if they wanted to it’s impossible to get bloody tickets! My OH is an arsenal fan but hasn’t been for years!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.