Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed that she seems to have stopped filming from that god awful angle since it was discussed on here?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
wtf is that hair?
Don't diss the hair 😂 I'm pretty certain she's spent almost £1000 having it done again and again ... I'm sure it was a stupid amount she said previously on a post as she really.didnt like it and keptgoing back 🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Don't diss the hair 😂 I'm pretty certain she's spent almost £1000 having it done again and again ... I'm sure it was a stupid amount she said previously on a post as she really.didnt like it and keptgoing back 🙈🙈
It looked quite cool when she cut it all off to get rid of the damaged hair!! It looked much better.

Plant based is not the same as vegan, as far as I'm aware she has never claimed to be vegan. But does try to eat more plant than meat based
When I first followed her they were vegan. They began introducing a little milk when travelling as it was very difficult. This lead to being more relaxed but vegetarian whilst travelling. On return and in Cornwall when showing her shopping she was clear the younger kids drank alpro junior and they just had a little milk as she liked it in her cofffee.
They then worked with Cadbury. Ok then your vegetarian.
They then worked with hello fresh and cooked salmon.
So don’t get upset in their behalf. She’s often discussed veganism and their choices. And I’m sorry but plant based is a bit daft if you’ll eat anything if you are paid.

Reactions: 3
When I first followed her they were vegan. They began introducing a little milk when travelling as it was very difficult. This lead to being more relaxed but vegetarian whilst travelling. On return and in Cornwall when showing her shopping she was clear the younger kids drank alpro junior and they just had a little milk as she liked it in her cofffee.
They then worked with Cadbury. Ok then your vegetarian.
They then worked with hello fresh and cooked salmon.
So don’t get upset in their behalf. She’s often discussed veganism and their choices. And I’m sorry but plant based is a bit daft if you’ll eat anything if you are paid.
Yeah they were definitely vegan at one point, I remember her doing stories of their shopping delivery saying that people had been asking what a vegan family ate

Why does she share so much of her children’s personal life? Posting photos from hospital and going into so much detail before she knows what is going on? It seems really odd to me.

Why does she share so much of her children’s personal life? Posting photos from hospital and going into so much detail before she knows what is going on? It seems really odd to me.
Now, I've not been shy about the fact I'm a MOFB fan however I do find it a bit off when any person shares hospital pictures of their kids it just feels like and invasion of privacy on a grand scale. If she wanted to use it as an informative post she could have just done a text post or a picture of something generic

Now, I've not been shy about the fact I'm a MOFB fan however I do find it a bit off when any person shares hospital pictures of their kids it just feels like and invasion of privacy on a grand scale. If she wanted to use it as an informative post she could have just done a text post or a picture of something generic
Or shared afterwards if you feel it’s necessary. But what if it was something terrible? Is it right to share so much with complete strangers.

Her little boy has been sick all week and she’s still filming him for the gram. It’s so Truman show.

Yes Faye, just like all the Starbucks cups we were saying didn’t really fit with your lifestyle image but then you got cross as we shouldn’t assume what kind of ethos you have based on your vegan homeschooling life... that you share, to make money.

Attachments

The cheesy musical backdrop to try and make every situation seem idyllic is really starting to grate on me!

I had to stop following her. She does seem quite nice but it's all too saccharine sweet for me, and I think she is quite naive. The husband shots are so cringey. And I hate to be mean here but she really does love herself aesthetically doesn't she. As I said on another thread I think any influencer has to have a touch of the loving themselves to even do it in the first place!

Reactions: 4
Those toddlers on the scooter without shoes... first of all they should have helmets on but seriously why no shoes. They are scooting pretty fast, they could easily scrape their little feet or jam it in the break. I'm actually quite pro barefoot but I think there comes a point where it is more harmful. Like using a scooter. Would she be scooting that fast without shoes on? Or cycling? I bet not!

From her blog:

One of the most frequent questions i get asked is “Why don’t my children wear shoes” and “Why did i wait to get the twins first shoes until well after they had mastered walking”

Over a year ago i came across a brand called VivoBarefoot. I was very intrigued as i have always loved being barefoot myself especially struggling with anxiety, it seemed to help when i was outside connected with the ground barefoot. i have since learnt that this is a recognised technique called ‘Earthing’. I wasn’t aware of it at the time but for me it always has relieved stress.

I would often let the boys run out in the garden without shoes on much to the disapproval of my parents. I hadn’t researched anything at the time, i just knew i loved the feeling myself.

So when i came across this brand, i started looking into their research. For me it made a lot of sense and ever since then, our family have worn barefoot shoes exclusively.

I love this brand and i love their shoes. i have often thought you need to have children’s feet measured and fitted in store. My Mum’s family owned a string of shoe shops while she was growing up and she has always been adamant when it comes to the boys feet and having properly fitted shoes.

It carries on here:

https://www.motheroffiveboys.com/single-post/2018/10/02/My-barefoot-kids
But don't forget to use the code at the end!

Does her arm Not ache holding her phone so high to get that weird side eye up angle. She is a plonker

Anyone caught the latest postpartum pic that has been photoshopped to hell? A few have asked why she is editing and then preaching about normal bodies, all have been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.