Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it extremely frustrating when big companies approach these insta families, they are off to Disneyland Paris they have been asked to go by Disney, what frustrates me is me and my husband have saved for 2 years to be able to take our 2 boys there next summer, what annoys me also is if the boys really wanted to go they come across as if they could easily afford to use their own money to take them, also how does Disney fit into their whole image 🤷‍♀️!!

I'd much rather see Disney asking under privileged or disabled children to go and watch their insta posts about it than theirs!!
Woo they've made it and hit the official insta mum club with the gifted holiday! xD

Reactions: 1
Where are the ads?!
Exactly ! She has posted multiple stories and photos , none of which are marked as ad. It’s totally misleading from an advertising point of view but also “ selling “ an experience that they haven’t paid for themselves! I find it so bloody annoying !

Reactions: 2
Report it.
I have just reported it and sent screen shots which show none of the photos posted are marked as ADS. It is totally misleading advertising. If you have the time and inclination to post a photo, then there is sufficient time to write the work AD.

Reactions: 3
I have just reported it and sent screen shots which show none of the photos posted are marked as ADS. It is totally misleading advertising. If you have the time and inclination to post a photo, then there is sufficient time to write the work AD.
Who did you report it to?

I thought she worked hard to be a transparent influencer, that’s really bad. I didn’t see a story saying it was gifted so assumed they paid for Hunters birthday.

The Esso #ads are making me vom as is the filter she uses on her close ups. In fact, there’s tons of ads at the min are they are all cringer than the next

Reactions: 1
The Esso #ads are making me vom as is the filter she uses on her close ups. In fact, there’s tons of ads at the min are they are all cringer than the next
Yes, the Esso ads from someone preaching conservation. She needs seriously calling out on this.

She will likely see this as trolling, which of course it is far from, so Faye if you do read this it's just about sticking to the required rules to make it fair to everyone. Simple as that.

Also; stop working with Esso and have some morals!

Reactions: 3
She will likely see this as trolling, which of course it is far from, so Faye if you do read this it's just about sticking to the required rules to make it fair to everyone. Simple as that.

Also; stop working with Esso and have some morals!
It’s not trolling because I would not have done that if she had been clear. I genuinely didn’t think she was one of those kinds of influencers.

It’s not trolling because I would not have done that if she had been clear. I genuinely didn’t think she was one of those kinds of influencers.
Exactly, I agree with you. I just mean they cry trolling when anyone does something 'against' them. When in actual fact, what she is doing is against the general public and her followers in the first place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.