Mother in law experiences? Share them! 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it is, for some reason, then again I fell for Md's tit as well 🤣

I believe @Peaches_xox myself 💁🏻‍♀️ my fella hasn't bedded his Mum yet but Christ, his Mum tattoo gives me alarm bells 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm just happy someone flashed the bat signal so I could turn up before the thread was locked for once!

I believe it as well, mostly because I know how annoying some narcissistic people can be... but I also believed MD.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry but a lot of people write what is going on in their personal lives on Tattle. How boring if every story is questioned as a troll. Fair enough we got had off by MD but doesn't mean everyone Is at it as well. Peaches done one post about her MIL and everyone asked for updates, so she gave them, that's why the story sounds so bizarre, because she is giving the updates

Reactions: 18
Yes it’s a bit weird. But is it “engagement ring pic off Reddit” weird?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What happened with MD? 🤣
You've got A LOT to catch up on. Head to Same Sex Flirting in the advice section and get yourself a cuppa

Also, if Peaches was lying, wouldn't she have come up with something better than an old woman asking for egg mayo?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You've got A LOT to catch up on. Head to Same Sex Flirting in the advice section and get yourself a cuppa

Also, if Peaches was lying, wouldn't she have come up with something better than an old woman asking for egg mayo?
What do you mean? Egg mayo sandwiches are just as exciting as being a severe alcoholic with a bean flicking fetish who runs 10 miles every morning, flies from country to country multiple times in a pandemic, gets arrested by the police, engaged and then dumped because your fiancés parents think everyone in South Africa has covid!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What do you mean? Egg mayo sandwiches are just as exciting as being a severe alcoholic with a bean flicking fetish who runs 10 miles every morning, flies from country to country multiple times in a pandemic, gets arrested by the police, engaged and then dumped because your fiancés parents think everyone in South Africa has covid!
Add ✨cress ✨ and it's the most exciting you'll get

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry to say this but I'm very sceptical about Peaches story. My BS radar has been pinging non stop ! Think we're being had and people's kind concern is being manipulated. .....
Yeah, I began by believing it in a ‘I can’t believe it’ way if that makes sense but the more the story has developed, the more I’ve been questioning it. Even a week or two would be really odd but this has supposedly been going on for ages and there is a young child in the house. What if the child made reference to it at school to his teachers, friends, etc? And the smell of wee? I’ve been in lots of smelly houses and care homes in the line of work I used to do and that smell isn’t from a bit of leakage, it’s full on incontinence and frequent accidents. Why would any adult share a bed with a bed wetter when there is an alternative?

Reactions: 3
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
100% Ruby’s mum what man would share a bed with his mum that smells of piss

Reactions: 1
In fairness, some men still seem to be surgically attached to their Mother's even in their 30s and 40s

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.