Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahaha who'd have thought buying a smaller coffee might save you a few pennies. Groundbreaking stuff.
Is this dafty for real?🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone please start a thread on
Zoe towell and twins another insta hun from yesterday who gets on my tits! So fake so not genuine so sickly sweet and all for “girl gang” bollox 🤢🤢🤢 all for engagement and her page is basically a walking ad 🤡

Reactions: 6
Someone please start a thread on
Zoe towell and twins another insta hun from yesterday who gets on my tits! So fake so not genuine so sickly sweet and all for “girl gang” bollox 🤢🤢🤢 all for engagement and her page is basically a walking ad 🤡
Her whole Instagram is a mixture cringy dance videos in her kitchen and ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry that book launch, she must of had to pay for it, I would feel claustrophobic the amount of people rammed in there. Was there any sort of food offered? Looks terrible, the worst event I have actually seen on Instagram

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry that book launch, she must of had to pay for it, I would feel claustrophobic the amount of people rammed in there. Was there any sort of food offered? Looks terrible, the worst event I have actually seen on Instagram
Exactly my thought -a small cramped room, nothing for the kids to do - everyone on their phone and fake laughing. No nibbles to be seen, drinks but presume had to be paid for once had first free glass.
so they hired out a room then some stayed to have food. Waste of time and effort I’d say!

I've read the book( charity shop purchase). Its rubbish. She's not saying anything thats not been said before a hundred times- shop round for insurance, batch cook etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've read the book( charity shop purchase). Its rubbish. She's not saying anything thats not been said before a hundred times- shop round for insurance, batch cook etc.
her book was in the charity basket at my local co op last week- I just couldn’t bring myself to take it 😂
At my Tesco there has never been one taken from the shelf 😂 every time I go in they haven’t moved x

• Haha
So her latest post about the face app... the only way she could have done the photo on the left is by paying £30 for the subscription so it’s proof that she definitely edits her pics with the same FaceApp that she’s slating saying you don’t need it and instagram is fake. Practice what you preach love 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her content is absolutely dire!! Roly
Polys?!? Awful stereotyping the Scottish!! Honestly I despair!

47A8C728-6A00-478A-A399-95747E4F13E3.jpeg

However this is hilarious on that chat she’s done! A great comment! Is it one of us!?!? 😂

• Haha
I love how all the actual authors get a lovely square and Gemma (a fake one) gets just a screenshot and nothing fancy at all!
this is hilarious tho - I reckon 5 people max and 1 will be Adam - 1 will be brody as she will want him to be seen and the others will have the wrong room 😂

35856892-3D7E-43DD-A10C-D7E77370895D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Last reels sitting at 166 and 246 likes for someone with apparently 276K followers 😂😂 I would be mortified!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she take a breath ever? She's like a wind up mouthpiece. Getting brody to do that cooking ad was painful too.
Kid thinks he's going to be snapped up as the next YouTube star

• Haha
Reactions: 3
C9ECE4C7-53C5-44A5-A2F2-60C9D4038173.png

Apart from the obvious boost mid month this is more like her usual pattern! 😂

Really this woman is infuriating, money saver yeah right. Most of the clothes shown she is taking on holiday all had tags on, maybe recycle outfits and how at the airport moaning they are under staffed in a pandemic.! My work place has loads off with covid maybe the same for virgin, let’s not forget all the poor ground crew and flight staff who got laid off, I know this as we have ex air crew now working with us in a supermarket.! Her solution hire more staff, she is so out of touch and up her own arse it’s unreal

Really this woman is infuriating, money saver yeah right. Most of the clothes shown she is taking on holiday all had tags on, maybe recycle outfits and how at the airport moaning they are under staffed in a pandemic.! My work place has loads off with covid maybe the same for virgin, let’s not forget all the poor ground crew and flight staff who got laid off, I know this as we have ex air crew now working with us in a supermarket.! Her solution hire more staff, she is so out of touch and up her own arse it’s unreal
My friend was air crew for Virgin and didn't go back when asked as she had a new job

She has spent thousands on this holiday!! No way is she scrimping !! She will find it hard to reach some of her ‘followers’ with this content- more like showing off - I mean realistically those that are wanting to save pounds are not going to be going to Miami, cruise and Disney land etc… wonder if her followers will keep going down!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.