Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Silly witch goes and spends ££££ on a holiday cruise and not only did she not pack a little medical bag for her family, with antihistamine, but then expects the medical side of the ship to supply it to her! Clearly ain’t getting her money’s worth from that Cruz! Bet she’d expect a freebie of medical supplies too being the grabby goby cow she is! Brodie - sick aswell! Probably bloody sea sick and sick of hearing his mother banging on and on 😂 her husband always looks so bloody miserable!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Moneymum here with another money saving tip.
When you're on your 15k holiday to the Bahamas/Florida/Cruise, don't take the drinks package.

Yep because so many of her skint followers will be worrying about the benefits of taking a soft drinks package on their Bahamas cruise this year. Great tip Moneymum, super helpful.

As for the tesco ad with the hot cross buns, what the duck was that she made? Melted chocolate stuffed into a hot cross bun with mini eggs (choking risk) for your toddler?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Moneymum here with another money saving tip.
When you're on your 15k holiday to the Bahamas/Florida/Cruise, don't take the drinks package.

Yep because so many of her skint followers will be worrying about the benefits of taking a soft drinks package on their Bahamas cruise this year. Great tip Moneymum, super helpful.

As for the tesco ad with the hot cross buns, what the duck was that she made? Melted chocolate stuffed into a hot cross bun with mini eggs (choking risk) for your toddler?
I thought the same - untoasted hot cross buns, with dry Nutella and mini eggs! If anything, it’s put me off going to tesco 🤣

Call me a witch but what a f7cking ugly family and the way she talks is atrocious. What's all these trying to be sexy puca. Just take a normal picture.

better still turn ur fone off and enjoy your family time. No way would I ever go on holiday and spend all the time tapping into instagram

Reactions: 5
Totally agree - her face is starting to look weird with all the things she is getting done to it - her kids are just spoilt and her husband looks bored and fed up most of the time!

Reactions: 5
Ffs her voice really is something else 🤢Imagine being next to her and the Bratty Bronte having another one of her tantrums. 🙄

Reactions: 1
Imagine being on that boat trip with her voice. Goes right through me.! She thinks she’s some kinda model, her top lip looks ridiculous
Proves money doesn’t buy class.
she’s always harping on to people to get jobs and this company is hiring when her and ads don’t work they just rely on swipe ups, links and tit dancing.! He’s constantly got his head in his phone as her main focus is making sure annoying brody and miss bronte get picked up by and agent

Reactions: 1
I know she has dyslexia, so why doesn't she get her husband to proof read what she writes. It hurts my head to read anything she writes 🤯

I'd be raging if i paid to go on that boat trip and that screaming fishwife was roaring into her phone beside me.

She is the biggest chav. I dont know how her husband deals with her. He must have hearing problems

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve only recently started following her but already unfollowed. She is torture. Does the husband work? Is Instagram her full time job or does she have a proper job? Confused how they have all the money that they do???

I’ve only recently started following her but already unfollowed. She is torture. Does the husband work? Is Instagram her full time job or does she have a proper job? Confused how they have all the money that they do???
she is torture - her hubby does work as her PA (and she often gloats how he’s a house husband as she has so many jobs 😂) they have property they let out and have income that way.
she isn’t a saver - she’s a spender but pretends she saves the pennies - she has no clue or idea of money problems!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wonder how her book is selling, you never hear tell of it.
it’s not sold one copy in my Tesco - I placed a leaflet behind the first one on the shelf and it’s still there after weeks 😂 showing no one has even probably picked it up haha

I also think she bought at least 100 copies of not more for people - and the amount they gave away was laughable!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good old money mum showing us prices in a supermarket but moving the camera so fast we can’t see them and keeps saying pounds when it’s dollars 😂
The miss bronte thing as well 🤦‍♀️ Tagging The Rock now 🤣 because brody wanted too no lengths this woman won’t go to

• Haha
F46893A5-ED8C-4493-9114-62C6B6DEC2B0.jpeg

Also saying she packed her meds before she came - did she forget she has already told us she forgot the Childrens medicine when ‘miss bronte’ had a rash! (This stupid miss bronte thing is also doing my head in, it’s only started this last few weeks and she thinks it’s hilarious )

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1169857
Also saying she packed her meds before she came - did she forget she has already told us she forgot the Childrens medicine when ‘miss bronte’ had a rash! (This stupid miss bronte thing is also doing my head in, it’s only started this last few weeks and she thinks it’s hilarious )
The prices don't seem that bad? The butter is £3 and some of the sun cream is $12.99/£9.90, same in boots is £9.30 ish for a slightly smaller bottle. She's comparing branded to tesco own and dollars to £s

I don't know how she thinks she's some kind of money guru. Does she think no one has been to America before and the prices will be a shock? Their prices are comparable to ours and many things are cheaper. Shes talking like everything is so expensive that you couldn't go.

God help us when she gets to Orlando and Disney.

So ‘money mum’ is flying from Miami to Orlando 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we are here and are driving up as it’s literally 3hours and so much cheaper than flying, plus quicker 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.