Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they recycle the same old story again and again (which as always is factually wrong)

but great Gem to show a photo of your house - burglars will be well chuffed with thay 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
She’s in the sun today as part of an advert for KLARNA.

Absolutely disgusted and done with her. Why on earth would she agree to this? Soooo many people end up in debt thanks to these buy no pay later things. If someone can’t afford something now breaking it into more monthly payments is NOT THE ANSWER it’s a real trap. She should be steering people clear of this tit.

Reactions: 3
Lights a candle for the people of Ukraine but with a link to the candle company, sneaking ad.? Insufferable why not light a plain candle.? She has no idea and the tack of a steamroller

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Absolutely agree about the hidden ad on the candle story - shameless
Also it’s her book launch this weekend. Great to see all the Instagram wannabes and fakeness- she’s even said on her stories with all that’s happening in the world it’s hard to feel really excited - but know for a fact the day will be filled with snippets all about her and she won’t think of what’s happening in the world at all! She will just think it’s amazing that little old Gemma is having this event! (She never had a birthday party you know 😂- even tho the anount of fuss she does when she reached 70000 followers I bet she has had plenty!

Reactions: 1
Book launch today!
get ready for everyone in smart casual and her in a totally over the top expensive dress!
Get ready for cringe photos and wannabe influencers (that includes gem)
But I’m also saying tomorrow or at some point she will put on her stories how she is excited but she has to remember what’s going on in the world etc…

books been out 2 months and she still thinks it’s a thing 😂
Also I reckon a follower spending spree to get her to 300000!
just comparing her and greedy-Greedya likes and comments are literally thousands more than gems!
Good luck Adam today- you’ll need it to get your wife’s ego through the door!

• Haha
She really does - no gold glittery dress tho that she got gifted - very strange!
looks like they were all crammed into a small room with a flower wall- what’s so special about that?
then when she came out there was one photographer with obviously Adam filming behind him -and she came out looking all shy - honestly laughable at how deluded she is!
also terrible photos!

• Haha
She really does - no gold glittery dress tho that she got gifted - very strange!
looks like they were all crammed into a small room with a flower wall- what’s so special about that?
then when she came out there was one photographer with obviously Adam filming behind him -and she came out looking all shy - honestly laughable at how deluded she is!
also terrible photos!
And did you notice how they waited for ads to start filming before they started walking to the “paps” 🤣 so funny to watch

• Haha
I get you want your family there but that boy is such a show off, the desperation she has for him to be noticed and signed up for commercials tv etc

• Haha
Hysterically laughed when she was stood waiting for “action” from Adz and then walked out to the photographer. He didn’t even start taking pictures till they got the go ahead to walk coyly out the building and he took like 6 photos then ran off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her poor boy will unfortunately end up just like her! Not talent and expectation of ‘fame’
One photographer outside a hotel - coyly walking out - all badly staged 😂
It wasn’t as grand as I thought it was going to be - a tiny hotel room with nothing really there! Kids were probably bored stiff!
I still absolutely cringe at how she thinks she is so much better than she is!

The girl in front of her got most of the photos taken.
It was a day full of instahuns

We have been laughing a lot at this event over at The Social Mama thread..she was staying with money mum, which we all find very random! Anyway, the general consensus is that Money Mum seems like a right witch!

We have been laughing a lot at this event over at The Social Mama thread..she was staying with money mum, which we all find very random! Anyway, the general consensus is that Money Mum seems like a right witch!
*running over to the social mama thread now*

• Haha
Haha gems latest grid post / still trying to claw some likes and comments.
I just don’t get how it was so fab like all of them are saying- a small room crammed with. Big cardboard book and a flower wall 😂
And all act like they’re best friends when they are as grabby as each other!
Only good thing is the last paragraph - hope she does read all of this as I want her to realise she isn’t great and she is pure fake!!

• Haha
D1159EF4-9DB7-4A5E-8A44-D532AB1C4ABC.jpeg

13,000 likes! I bet she’s secretly pissed off she gets nowhere near the amount of likes and comments on any posts about her 🤣

• Haha
If that’s the best family shot she got it’s terrible - lighting, not all looking, red eyes etc…
Her comments double as she replies back to everyone. she will never get loads of likes as her posts are just boring!
the grammatically incorrect and terrible wording of her latest post I bet she thought would get loads of notice -
Don’t think I’ve ever know her have more than 1.5% engagement 😂

• Haha
Gem, here’s an even better Money tip for ya.. How about not going to Starbucks 35 times a week…Wow imagine how much you could save 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.