Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So showing a sports day race on her stories to nearly 300,000 followers. Hope she got permission off each parent first. That could be a massive safeguarding breach, she not even blurred out faces. Why do these huns think they can do what they like.? If I was one of the parents regardless I’d be telling her to get it removed

Reactions: 5
So showing a sports day race on her stories to nearly 300,000 followers. Hope she got permission off each parent first. That could be a massive safeguarding breach, she not even blurred out faces. Why do these huns think they can do what they like.? If I was one of the parents regardless I’d be telling her to get it removed
She's either thick as mince or doesn't give a tit about permissions/safeguarding (or both!)

Reactions: 2
Im a safeguarding lead in school and we have permission forms off parents to say where their children's photos can be shared...this includes social media and school website...even things like class photos. Not all kids for safeguarding reasons can have their school/location identified.
Also...for social media reasons..parents simply don't want their child shared with the world...!!!
We have to be really careful we don't share anything due to gdpr. I'd like to think parents would do the same... 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 3
They are on their freebie cruise to Norway. If Royal Carribean are paying for this and expecting followers and bookings as a result, they've run hard and missed.

Reactions: 4
F54AC398-E617-4765-89E4-CDA53B737920.jpeg

Now tell me they aren’t free! As we are not all begs and get these PR Trips free these aren’t free!
what an absolute bell end - also her try and reels are absolutely cringe, an Instagrammer She is not!
she just gets worse - using her father in laws death for some content too - horrific!

Also her post only has about 49
Comments and she hides the likes 😂 I get more when I go out and put a photo of a tree 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They are on their freebie cruise to Norway. If Royal Carribean are paying for this and expecting followers and bookings as a result, they've run hard and missed.
They must be and she couldn’t even say the Fjords! Absolute joke, I cruise with RC loads and this would put me off! I did message the Marketing Team but no response! It took her about 4 days just to # the ship she was on!

Yep sure she came off her cruise and immediately contacted them and got a free holiday.
What I wish would start happening is that these companies would tell them yes they can give them a collab. If you bring us direct business as a result (and set a marker for how much they expect) then you will receive xyz discount or you will get the whole cruise paid for.
If we give it free up front and we don't get xyz business from it then you must pay us for the holiday.

It's apparent from the comments and likes, that she doesn't have the engagement or following.

BDF3E2BA-E8D0-4C57-BB1E-4F4A69E4563C.jpeg

So Miss Bronte - the youngest of the bright clan - hasn’t got any sort of lifesaving gear on?!?!!!!?!?! Are they all just stupid!!

• Wow
I’ve never seen such a scruffy fake in my life
How is she not being exposed
I’d love to speak to one of the papers she writes for and tell them to investigate her followers- it doesn’t take much digging to see they are bought bots

Slept in the garden last night, as actual if. Pre written ad is bloody obvious and not her words and definitely a lie. She’d advertise tit if she was paid or it was a freebie.

She stole that money for the kids idea! My hubby saw it on Facebook weeks ago and said she had liked the post 🙈 ... posting about it like it was her idea and no credit given

• Angry
Why does she have this obsession with calling any blue tick account or anyone over 50K her “friend”. “My friend Maria Fowler messaged me” 😂😂

Maria Fowler who used to be on towie has half of Gemma’s followers and has ACTUAL engagement on her grid! Not like you Gemma with your 400 likes sometimes from your 287K followers 😂😂

it’s FRAUD that Gemma has bought followers and is being allowed to make money and being gifted items because of her follower number!

she’s the biggest cling-on going with her fake blue tick friendships! She won’t ever mention anyone with under 30K followers, they are beneath her. Despite the fact that their accounts are probably more powerful than hers 😂😂

I'm sorry but them kids really piss me off . Brody is like an old fart and Miss Bronte...wow. madam!!

• Haha
AF339C75-5333-4AA0-BF2B-6B12F707C972.jpeg

Keep up the good work gem - 0.46% engagement rating! Looks like the ‘spot the difference’ crap isn’t helping you at all!

• Haha
Is that head actually going to tell me to take four minute showers whilst wearing GUCCI SUNGLASSES?! duck my life.

• Haha
Happy birthday gem! Hope you’re enjoying your 9 shoutouts 😂 for an account with apparently over 285000 followers and so many ‘Instagram friends’ you are not getting many shout outs 😂

• Haha
She is intolerable.
Everything she does people are watching to laugh at her.
Either tit money “tips” or if they’re decent money tips she’s pinched them from someone else and gives no credit as she tries to keep up the Lie of an account she has created.
Swindling companies of money and free holidays - her engagement rate is 0.4% 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.