Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread suggestion - Moneymumofficial #2 all my followers I had to buy, explains why my engagement isn't very high.

Reactions: 9
I wish there was enough characters in a thread to list her bad engagement, her bought followers, her desperation, her Filming her poor kids at any opportunity to make fun of them or show them when they’re in a mood- the way she uses her family - poor Adam (who must be absolutely done with Instagram life), the way she is fake- tries to be relatable with her Rolex and Gucci things- she just really is the worse

lol thread suggestion too long!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She is an absolute CAR CRASH and I am convinced that this is the reason anyone at all watches.

If she starts losing followers you can bet out comes the “mental health” grid post or the dyslexic one and how dyslexic people aren’t thick.

She is deluded and thick as duck!

Her book was a massive flop!!! Can we get some stats on the sales from anywhere anyone?! Her book launch “party” was literally the employees of the publisher 😂 She is the beggiest instagrammer on the whole platform!

Reactions: 3
Pathetic.
I don’t get it. She will soon be at 300,000 followers but all it does is make her reels & grid post “likes” look even lamer. The more she buys the worse she looks. But she’s just banking of course on her follower number being the one thing companies look at to get her freebies.

And sadly a lot of the time that’s what happens!

Trouble is she has mental issues and believes she’s made it and is famous - when in reality no fucker knows who she is!

• Haha
Thread suggestion:

Moneymumofficial #2 Money mum here, money mum there, money mum bleeping everywhere 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s now up to 294!?! And all she did yesterday was in the garden?!?
she hasn’t reshared anything
She’s tried for Ash and chel to share her share but to no luck so not from there
Def not from her TV car crash as the numbers didn’t go up then so not that delayed
So they’ve been bought - you know they’ve been bought too as she doesn’t ‘celebrate’ milestones now as she knows people will question!
don’t think she’s ever had more than 200 comments on a post that weren’t hers 😂
Watch the engagement go down!

Well if it can get any lower 😂

thread suggestion - Moneymumofficial #2 - getting followers isn’t hard, you just need a credit card

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Up 5000 followers overnight, what a joke!
Thing is, she thinks because she’s now an “author”, these ridiculous gains won’t be questioned.
Absolutely they will Gemma!
The book flopped, the content is dire and nobody knows who she is.
When she hits 300K (probably tomorrow at this rate!), nobody in the world of influencers on Instagram will congratulate her - she’s a well known fraud amongst them.

Id love to know how she gets these "press trips"
why cant these places see what we see??
she must feel a right Pratt tho - she’s probably 20 years older than most of the places she goes (Even tho mentally she probably is more like a 20 year old 😂) She is trying to be like a young influencer- then she posts how she never has nights out without kids or Adam (even tho that seems more often then not now) but most of these others probably can’t stand her and I know someone at one thing she was at said loads were questioning why she was there and how pathetic and fake she acts just to try and gain new followers 😂

Just watched her last 24 hours of content and honestly it’s SO dire. Misspelt words and nonsensical sentences. Makes my brain hurt. But even aside from that there is no actual “content” in there. Miss Brontë and Brody - no thanks! The world’s most untalented kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolute load of shite.
I don’t like Miss Greedy but I bet she’ll hate the fact her book won’t flop like her’s did 😂
Last time she went live only 60 people were on there 😂😂😂

Has she been married before? What’s that TikTok about bringing out first wedding photos 🤔
Yes she has - lucky man escaped!
someone who knows that person said she was basically money/fame hungry and just went on to the next guy who
Could give her a step up. She’s mortgage free not because of her ‘savvy’ ways- but because Adam had literally nearly paid off his mortgage and she tagged on x

Cost of living crisis and she professes to be the female Martin Lewis and she’s paying for treatments for her cellulite as they are going away AGAIN next week when others are choosing eating or heating.!

• Angry
What on Earth is the last 24 hours of content about? How shocking she is making money with content like this?
Randomly “fighting herself” in her living room with not even an attempt of a humorous explanation? Good job she doesn’t care what people think of her as she says in her follow up story because everyone is laughing at her or wondering what the hell she’s doing.

She’ll be on her way to another paid for day out now presumably - she deserves none of it. Out of anyone with a blue tick, her content is the absolute worst.

Is she on holiday AGAIN??
Yeah off again as she had all cellulite treatment again the week before. She tagged the company encouraged people to try it, this comes from the money saving expert in a cost of living crisis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.