Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented on her interest rates post about how an interest rate rise effects your student loan and she replied oh I don’t know about this perhaps she can help you, meaning someone else who had commented.!
So much for being a money expert 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She doesn’t know a thing about money saving.

she just did a no spend day once and people quite liked it. From that she branded herself Money Mum and has been faking it ever since

Reactions: 3
So she actually is pleased with herself and calling herself a presenter - by being on a shopping channel 😂 can’t wait for the car crash TV- she will be worse than the apprentice lot! Haha

Reactions: 1
Can we hurry up and cancel this one please? She’s just posted a link to ex display shite whilst moving her Rolex up and down towards the camera. She’s just decided poor people are her audience, with no compassion or relatability at all.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion-
Moneymum here - coming on again with… another desperate attempt to be an influencer with 0.45%engagement!

to be honest I find her so fake and sly! She has this terrible way to make it so she feels ‘relatable’ but really is just an absolute attention seeking nobody! It is a travesty someone like her is literally faking it all- surely she must see her engagement is shocking, only 11 shout outs on her birthday !?!? 😂 dire!

Can we hurry up and cancel this one please? She’s just posted a link to ex display shite whilst moving her Rolex up and down towards the camera. She’s just decided poor people are her audience, with no compassion or relatability at all.
Literally how can we cancel her! I’ve wrote to many brands about her low engagement and how fake she is 😂

She come on the other day flashing the Rolex whilst going on about a link to another page, also got Gucci glasses and the kids in raybans sorry miss bronte 😤

Bloody miss bronte - just call her bronte! She will be /is a spoilt brat by the way they treat her! And their eldest, how they big him up with his drama and singing 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
surely Adam must sometimes just hold his head in his hands with her!

Thread suggestion-
Moneymum here - coming on again with… another desperate attempt to be an influencer with 0.45%engagement!

to be honest I find her so fake and sly! She has this terrible way to make it so she feels ‘relatable’ but really is just an absolute attention seeking nobody! It is a travesty someone like her is literally faking it all- surely she must see her engagement is shocking, only 11 shout outs on her birthday !?!? 😂 dire!

Literally how can we cancel her! I’ve wrote to many brands about her low engagement and how fake she is 😂

Great thread name!! 🤣🤣 it definitely needs to move to a different place now as it definitely doesn't deserve to be under the 'Quieter Thread' anymore

Reactions: 4
Great thread name!! 🤣🤣 it definitely needs to move to a different place now as it definitely doesn't deserve to be under the 'Quieter Thread' anymore
I feel that it def deserves a better place as I bet sooooo many people feel the same way as she is just the most desperate and pathetic ‘Instagrammer’ - which is her only achievement as she’s up against a lot 😂

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion-

We wait until she can’t read the autocue on the shopping channel and they sack herrrrr.

• Haha
This happened last time she did a live.
About 90-100 people were on it at it’s peak.
There are many, many accounts sitting at 10-20K followers that are FAR more engaged than her one.
Nobody ever says they like her.
If they mention her it’s because they don’t realise how dead her account is & want a shout-out. They then receive 5 followers.
She got a blue tick off the back of being an “author”.
The book flopped. Yet whatever happens with anything she does (radio/ comments on Facebook/ Instagram), she refuses to acknowledge that her account is fake and unengaged.
She just keeps faking, faking, buying and arse licking ACTUAL engaged accounts to try and nab any followers she can.

Bring on the day anyone who is buying followers and using it to extort money/gifts from companies gets investigated.

This happened last time she did a live.
About 90-100 people were on it at it’s peak.
There are many, many accounts sitting at 10-20K followers that are FAR more engaged than her one.
Nobody ever says they like her.
If they mention her it’s because they don’t realise how dead her account is & want a shout-out. They then receive 5 followers.
She got a blue tick off the back of being an “author”.
The book flopped. Yet whatever happens with anything she does (radio/ comments on Facebook/ Instagram), she refuses to acknowledge that her account is fake and unengaged.
She just keeps faking, faking, buying and arse licking ACTUAL engaged accounts to try and nab any followers she can.

Bring on the day anyone who is buying followers and using it to extort money/gifts from companies gets investigated.
Thats exactly what hinch did too.
I dont know how gob on a stick gets away with it.
Those kids prepped and primed to act in her adverts, her motor mouth, she doesn't take a breath. Her tips are tit and her actual followers have given better financial advice to other followers than she has.

This thread needs to be moved from quieter threads.

I also believe every company she works with should be send her engagement rate and also asked why they think she is relatable when she is constantly flashing her Rolex and Range Rover in the middle of a fuel crisis, as well as being sent comments on Twitter and Facebook about her.

She is being gifted free holidays constantly despite all of her “tips” being taken straight from other influencer’s pages or from her email junk folder.

She is absolutely everything that is wrong with social media influencing. Her grid posts often don’t even reach 1000 likes, despite her claiming to have nearly 300K followers. Yet she constantly keeps up the charade truly believing she is famous now.

This thread needs to be moved from quieter threads.

I also believe every company she works with should be send her engagement rate and also asked why they think she is relatable when she is constantly flashing her Rolex and Range Rover in the middle of a fuel crisis, as well as being sent comments on Twitter and Facebook about her.

She is being gifted free holidays constantly despite all of her “tips” being taken straight from other influencer’s pages or from her email junk folder.

She is absolutely everything that is wrong with social media influencing. Her grid posts often don’t even reach 1000 likes, despite her claiming to have nearly 300K followers. Yet she constantly keeps up the charade truly believing she is famous now.
Agree with everything you've said. Totally cheated herself to where she is now. We are due a new thread (I have no idea how to do this but agree if should be pushed to a busier section!)

The only reason it isn’t busier is because nobody much knows who she is!!!!!

Thread suggestion:

“Engagement rate under half a percent
Got my blue tick, but really I’m bent”.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes please admin! Let’s get her on the Instagrammers section so more and more people get to know what she’s up to!

The only reason she can afford to take her kids on so many days out and holidays is because she has been GIFTED the lot! So the only money saving tip in fact that she’s qualified to pass on is

“Money Mum here. If you pretend you’re popular, buy followers, ignore all feedback about how most of your money tips have been around years or are incorrect - you can get GIFTED FREE HOLIDAYS AND DAYS OUT FOR YOUR FAMILY!! Arse lick as many engaged accounts on Instagram as you can - once you start growing from buying your followers, your blue tick “mates” will think your account is engaged and start responding to your bullshit and shout you out!

Unfortunately though, they will gain 3 followers but our Gemma will gain a load. This is how she’s grown on repeat.

Sooooo many instagrammers and influencers are now aware how dead her account is though and she’s talked about a lot as being a fake 🙌🏼

Yes a lot of people I follow have said how fake she is and how she’s always just grabbing for that next step and then just forgets the ones she has just used!! They are all getting aware- just need Instagram to sort out BOTs and she is back to probably 50000 if that 😂
Admin please move to busier thread!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.