Moneymumofficial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she does read here!!
(Gemma stop messing with your face!)
She has no concept of being an ‘influencer’, she says yes to everything but doesn’t actually use her own ideas - all other ideas that she just nods too!
really wish she would stop using her kids for content too!
She is putting the kids on there as she wants them to be famous/celebs/actors or whatever.
Thats why she's often screeching and brody to sing or read lines etc. She's desperate for them to be noticed. She's a total chav

Reactions: 4
And the children are not talented at all - feel bad saying that but they really are not - girl is building up to being a spoilt brat and the lad has no natural charisma at all!
why on earth ‘adz’ isn’t putting a stop to this !!

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1073188
Wonder if she’s actually even read this comment or already blocked 😂
This has made my day 😂
None of these comments are there anymore I don’t think!
Funny how she’s not prepared to address the comments on here or under her posts about her engagement rate like she usually addresses “trolls”.
She can’t! Because she can’t lie about black and white facts!

A range in Tesco!
I still want to know where we can read actually stats on this book flopping - it’s reduced everywhere!

Reactions: 2
Why is she trying to be Mrs. Hinch YET AGAIN with a totally fabricated, crap cleaning tip!?!!
She did not hair dry a plastic cosmetics stand. That is not an item anyone would consider bloody blow drying, STOP LYING GEM!!!!!!! Desperately trying to make anything go viral all the time!

Her kids aren’t talented!!!! In fact the boys is extremely untalented at any kind of acting. She’s making him a laughing stock! Why is she dressing him like he’s made it?! The whole account is so so so CRINGE!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The boy is going to be an absolute laughing stock when he leaves the comfort of ‘private schooling’ his acting is terrible and takes after his mum on that! Surely the dad should be putting a stop to things- he doesn’t seem like the person who would put up with all this crap! 😂
Gemma has no ideas - and does want something to go viral - that’s her mission! Her viral will be something that probably has people laughing at her rather than what she hopes!

Omg she's actually embarrassing at this stage! Why does she blast people for commenting on her tiktok. Freedom of speech and what that girl said wasn't even bad but she's off on one. She must be off the meds

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow. That was so embarrassing to watch. Yet again trying to clone Mrs. Hinch’s rants. That girl didn’t strike me as being on a high income from her comment?
Love how she says “I’m not even going to hide who it is”. I’m pretty sure your 1% engaged account won’t send swarms of people over there Gem, don’t worry!!!! 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolutely terrible! Like she’s actually bothered ! She’s just trying to reach out and try and get some engagement on her tik tok and messages. She is not really angry about it!
I thought (hoped) it would be about a troll comment when she started 😂 looks like she tries to hide and not mention them as she doesn’t want the 1% she has catching on to the fact others also realise she’s terrible 😂

Reactions: 1
She can’t send people over to Tattle anymore either because there is now a screenshot of her 1% engagement that she won’t want anyone to see 😆😆

• Haha
5DC71402-44FE-4D19-A38B-BE027CBB92AF.jpeg

My god what is she doing to her face!?! Whatever it is it looks terrible!
Also bl**dy get your spelling and grammar checked! If you’re job is now social media you should not be making this many mistakes! (Also fix your face!)

100% face tuned. It’s so easy to do realistically but there’s always tells and you can see it on the right side (her left) around the lip and cheek- blurring and a little warped where she’s added more cheekbones and lip. You can see the pixels trying to blend. Look carefully.
Also in her eye, the circular iris is actually stretched and has more of a point to it because she’s warped the face.

Attachments

Another way of telling is that she looks nothing like these photos when she then appears on her stories! The caption on that photo literally doesn’t make sense ? “Everyone is equal, all jobs matter. No job is beneath anyone” is clearly aimed at the woman who commented on her Tik Tok, but at the same time doesn’t have anything to do with what the woman who commented said. And her pouty Facetune’d face has even less to do with it!!!! Am I the only one who thinks she resembles Michael Jackson facially ?!

• Haha
So she said if she sees something that is factually wrong she will just say it, but someone posted about the Gucci belt and if it was from Tesco which was factually correct she deletes it.! Double standards
Still can’t believe she had a week off the gram for mental health when she clearly had her lips done
Notice she said she doesn’t care if she has two or two gazillion nearly tripped and said two million, she wishes.! You ain’t hinch love
I’m still disgusted with Tesco for working with this charlatan

She’s even saying exactly what Mrs Hinch says “I occasionally love a little rant so I’ll come on and have one”. Surprised she didn’t use that same old woman filter that Hinch uses because she never cares about being painfully obvious. I mean look at the title of her book. Which by the way is reduced everywhere, seems like they can’t give it away!

She’s even saying exactly what Mrs Hinch says “I occasionally love a little rant so I’ll come on and have one”. Surprised she didn’t use that same old woman filter that Hinch uses because she never cares about being painfully obvious. I mean look at the title of her book. Which by the way is reduced everywhere, seems like they can’t give it away!
She wouldn’t use a filter as she would eat herself if she was made of chocolate. She loves the Cheryl Cole comparisons as well

Her audio book was free on Amazon (who on earth would want to buy listening to her voice?)
And yes she totally loves the Cheryl Cole comparisons ‘oh no it’s only me’
Well her rant was really pathetic in the grand schemes of things.
someone has commented it seems everyone who works hard gets paid less - hopefully a full on dig at Gemma who likes to think she ‘works’ but realistically she is a free loader! Only wants free or something that can up her engagement (which really isn’t working!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.