Momsnet A place for all moms, bowl cuts and claws

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are you all doing my lovely’s ❤❤❤❤
Hi mom… Tested positive for covid this week but other than that I’m good how are you? ❤

I have something realllly boring to ask LOL but I really need recommendations for good hot water bottles if possible please😂😩 I’ve bought from Amazon, boots, Superdrug’s, primark and they’re all soooo bad, pop within like months and I even wait for the kettle to cool a little before I put anything in it. Sorry like I said, boring but getting fed up when I have this constant earache and hot water bottles seem to be my only life saver 😩
I think I got mine as a gift from Debenhams a few years ago and it’s still going strong!!!! Is Debenhams even still a thing? Probs not

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Bit expensive but I got mine from the white company like 2 years ago and it’s amazing!!! But depends if you wanna pay £20 for a hot water bottle!!
I’ve also got one from b&m but I use that to defrost my car in the mornings 😫😂 (fill it up and wipe it on my windscreen cus im impatient af!!)

I’m okay, had a tit few days. Found out my lil baby had no heartbeat and had to deliver after a medical abortion which was the hardest thing ever, literally I don’t know how I’ve got through since Monday but I’m home now and my boyfriends waiting on me hand and foot but I’m just feeling like such a failure and just in a slump and in such a crappy way!!
Omg lovely, I’m so sorry to hear that 😞 I know nothing anyone says right now will make it any better.. but I really hope you’re okay ❤ I‘m glad you’ve got your boyfriend there taking care of you. You’re definitely not a failure please don’t feel that way ❤ xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've been a bit crappy this week anxiety wise, got a no caller ID ringing me 3 times and I didn't answer and im panicking about who it was and if they're going to ring back (it sounds stupid but I just always worry it's someone ringing because something bad has happened or i'm in trouble) and getting a new diagnosis, been told I had BPD but now they think it's OCD and its draining me so much I just want treatment tbh. I think the phone call was possibly some ringing about my mental health assessment but no caller ID makes me panic so much

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m okay, had a tit few days. Found out my lil baby had no heartbeat and had to deliver after a medical abortion which was the hardest thing ever, literally I don’t know how I’ve got through since Monday but I’m home now and my boyfriends waiting on me hand and foot but I’m just feeling like such a failure and just in a slump and in such a crappy way!!
Oh my darling I am so so sorry to hear this. I had the same thing happen to me in June (a missed miscarriage found at my 12 week scan) and it was the worst thing I’ve ever had to do. I honestly cried solidly for weeks and I look back and don’t know how I got through it. I know from experience that nothing I say can make it better but just know we are all here for you. There is also a lovely pregnancy loss thread on here which has been there for me in times of need this year 🤍🤍🤍🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg lovely, I’m so sorry to hear that 😞 I know nothing anyone says right now will make it any better.. but I really hope you’re okay ❤ I‘m glad you’ve got your boyfriend there taking care of you. You’re definitely not a failure please don’t feel that way ❤ xoxo
It’s so hard cus he’s being such an angel but I just feel like I need to rant elsewhere if that makes sense… like sometimes I feel like he doesn’t really get if that makes sense…. Like he’s been so good but I dunno, I moved from Kent and all my “friends” are there and I’ve spoke to 2 of them on the phone but it’s just not the same… I dunno I’m just feeling very like, I can’t even explain it. First a miscarriage, now this… like I dunno, I know I’m rambling but I just genuinely do not know what to say I just need to talk about it but don’t know what to say, if that even makes sense 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Bit expensive but I got mine from the white company like 2 years ago and it’s amazing!!! But depends if you wanna pay £20 for a hot water bottle!!
I’ve also got one from b&m but I use that to defrost my car in the mornings 😫😂 (fill it up and wipe it on my windscreen cus im impatient af!!)

I am so so sorry you're going through that and I know theres nothing I can even say to make it better but I'll be thinking and praying for you. I know it goes without saying but please let yourself mourn and be sad and just feel whatever it is you need to feel

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've been a bit crappy this week anxiety wise, got a no caller ID ringing me 3 times and I didn't answer and im panicking about who it was and if they're going to ring back (it sounds stupid but I just always worry it's someone ringing because something bad has happened or i'm in trouble) and getting a new diagnosis, been told I had BPD but now they think it's OCD and its draining me so much I just want treatment tbh. I think the phone call was possibly some ringing about my mental health assessment but no caller ID makes me panic so much
I completely get what you’re saying about no caller ID!!! I feel the same, HATE answering my phone in general, if it’s no caller ID 99% of the time I let it ring! My mindset is if it’s important enough they will leave a voicemail!
hope you’re okay my lovely 😢❤

• Heart
Girl be careful!!! How is baby girl cooking? Are you okay?
I wish I knew you all in real life 😢❤
We are all good don’t worry about us 💞
Me too 🥺🥺

I feel you! Hate no caller ID and just answering the phone in general to be honest. Good news on a diagnosis though! Fingers crossed it opens up the right doors for you xxx

• Heart
Oh my darling I am so so sorry to hear this. I had the same thing happen to me in June (a missed miscarriage found at my 12 week scan) and it was the worst thing I’ve ever had to do. I honestly cried solidly for weeks and I look back and don’t know how I got through it. I know from experience that nothing I say can make it better but just know we are all here for you. There is also a lovely pregnancy loss thread on here which has been there for me in times of need this year 🤍🤍🤍🤍
It’s just awful, especially having to physically deliver the baby. It was so horrible, it really was. Thank you my lovely ❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
bright side for me though I get my uni results back (gone back as a mature student) and somehow managed to get an 88 in an essay so I'm very proud of myself, lowest I've got so far is a 65 and considering I've been out of education for like 5 years I'm so proud of myself

• Heart
Reactions: 5
bright side for me though I get my uni results back (gone back as a mature student) and somehow managed to get an 88 in an essay so I'm very proud of myself, lowest I've got so far is a 65 and considering I've been out of education for like 5 years I'm so proud of myself
Well done you!!!! ❤

I wish I could be so motivated, I tried to do a UNITAS course through my job but I just couldn’t commit to it. Working full time and doing a degree on top plus everything else I just couldn’t apply myself to it. So genuinely so proud of you! X

• Heart
It’s so hard cus he’s being such an angel but I just feel like I need to rant elsewhere if that makes sense… like sometimes I feel like he doesn’t really get if that makes sense…. Like he’s been so good but I dunno, I moved from Kent and all my “friends” are there and I’ve spoke to 2 of them on the phone but it’s just not the same… I dunno I’m just feeling very like, I can’t even explain it. First a miscarriage, now this… like I dunno, I know I’m rambling but I just genuinely do not know what to say I just need to talk about it but don’t know what to say, if that even makes sense 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Bless you! It’s probably quite hard because you’ve moved so you’re feeling a bit isolated as well. Don’t worry about rambling, ramble away! The grieving process is always a hard thing to go through, everyone grieves differently.

It’s not really the same (honestly, I can’t imagine what you’re going through), but I lost my dad a few years back and even now it still effects me; but I promise you in time it will get easier. It’s just very fresh for you right now and you need to go through the process and soon you’ll start to feel a bit better each day 🥰 feel free to ramble away on here, we’re all here for you ❤ xo

That’s amazing! Congrats! Kicking ass girl 🥰

• Heart

Thank you!! I’m gonna invest in both a B&M and the one you said too!! Thank you ladehs 💕❣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s just awful, especially having to physically deliver the baby. It was so horrible, it really was. Thank you my lovely ❤❤❤❤❤❤
I’m so sorry this happened to you and I really wish there was something I could do to take the pain away 😢😢

This is the thread if you ever wish to chat more on there too. There are some lovely ladies on there

• Heart
I have something realllly boring to ask LOL but I really need recommendations for good hot water bottles if possible please😂😩 I’ve bought from Amazon, boots, Superdrug’s, primark and they’re all soooo bad, pop within like months and I even wait for the kettle to cool a little before I put anything in it. Sorry like I said, boring but getting fed up when I have this constant earache and hot water bottles seem to be my only life saver 😩
I have no recommendations but so happy you found the thread mom ❤

• Heart
That’s amazing! Well done 🥳🥳

• Heart

I’m so sorry 🥺❤ I know nothing I can say or do will help make you feel any better but I’m here for you if you ever need me (even if you want to send me a million voice notes again 😉) I love you a lot. You’re incredible and strong ❤❤❤

I won’t even answer the phone if I know the person so I understand how you feel! I hope you manage to get everything sorted. Have you checked your voicemails? If it was important they would have left you one ❤

• Heart
Hey girlssss I am loling at the thread title, bit of a random one but where has Kindred gone to :(

• Heart