Momsnet A place for all moms, bowl cuts and claws

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How's everyone's week going so far? I'm 98% sure I have norovirus, 2022 is defo not my year. I wanted to start back at the gym tomorrow after trying to recover from covid (anyone else who's had covid just feels constantly exhausted?) sat here falling apart šŸ™ƒ Hope everyone's doing okay šŸ–¤

How's everyone's week going so far? I'm 98% sure I have norovirus, 2022 is defo not my year. I wanted to start back at the gym tomorrow after trying to recover from covid (anyone else who's had covid just feels constantly exhausted?) sat here falling apart šŸ™ƒ Hope everyone's doing okay šŸ–¤
omg thoughts are with you I had it at the start of the new years and all I did for 4 days was eat crackers and watch Avatar the last air bender.
I'm feeling a lot better this week, just stressed as I need to ring the Dr's for a follow up appointment but its impossible to get through to them at 8am as lines are full and they're shut by the time I'm done with uni or work

• Heart
Reactions: 1
omg thoughts are with you I had it at the start of the new years and all I did for 4 days was eat crackers and watch Avatar the last air bender.
I'm feeling a lot better this week, just stressed as I need to ring the Dr's for a follow up appointment but its impossible to get through to them at 8am as lines are full and they're shut by the time I'm done with uni or work
Aw bless you! Iā€™ve had the same issue with my doctors! They really need to pull their fingers out of their arses and start letting people have appointments. No wonder people just go straight to A&E! Iā€™m also trying to do some work as I started doing my masters in March and I have a paper due in like 2 days which I already had an extension on due to having covid and now this šŸ˜­ Iā€™m falling apart. Hope you manage to get an appointment lovely šŸ„°ā¤

Not me but my friend had Covid-19 around Christmas time and sheā€™s still feeling exhausted, I think she has long Covid? Not sure. Iā€™m sorry youā€™re feeling awful mom šŸ„ŗā¤

All of the threads I follow are so quiet at the moment? Itā€™s like everyone has disappeared!

Ohhh goodness mom, hope you recover quickly!

I'm doing doing great, I didn't pass my major uni practical exams. I can redo them in the summer luckily! Just devastated šŸ„ŗ

• Heart
Ohhh goodness mom, hope you recover quickly!

I'm doing doing great, I didn't pass my major uni practical exams. I can redo them in the summer luckily! Just devastated šŸ„ŗ
Aw bless you mom! You tried your best, just see it as an opportunity to do even better. Sometimes it's just a learning curve, and with everything going on in the world atm, I'm sure lots of students are in the same position - so please don't be devastated. Have a drink and then see tomorrow as a new day šŸ–¤ I bet you'll absolutely smash them second time around.

Hi moms šŸ–¤

Everyoneā€™s very quiet, are we all ok? šŸ„ŗšŸ–¤

Has anyone bought this after seeing all of the TikTokā€™s about it making you look āœØ snatched āœØ? I donā€™t know what size to get. Iā€™m a size 6 but the reviews are saying to size up. Is lululemon a good brand?

07DDE0C5-FFDA-4E81-9040-F24B79ABD388.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Hi moms šŸ–¤

Has anyone bought this after seeing all of the TikTokā€™s about it making you look āœØ snatched āœØ? I donā€™t know what size to get. Iā€™m a size 6 but the reviews are saying to size up. Is lululemon a good brand?

View attachment 1027076
They have, or had, similar on MyProtein for much cheaper if you weren't sure! I love MyProtein, I'll try find a link for you if they still have it xx

Edit: it's a little different but here you go xx https://www.myprotein.ie/sports-jackets/mp-women-s-power-mesh-slim-fit-jacket-black/12698492.html

Edit: sorry for the novel guysšŸ¤Ŗ

Sorry, this isnā€™t helpful in the slightest but anytime I see/hear of lululemon I can only think of the lululemon murderšŸ˜‘ the jacket looks nice though and I size up in all tops to avoid them being too short!

Iā€™ve had a pretty boring week tbh. I feel like Tattle has been pretty boring recently too, well the threads I follow anyway, just feel like thereā€™s not been much happening. Iā€™ve started looking at threads outside of influencers and have been loving the Aldi/Lidl thread, budgeting and saving thread and the unsolved murders/disappearances.

Wish there was a thread for finding motivation though. Iā€™m in the last few months of my HNC and Iā€™m so behind on work. I really struggle to find motivation when something doesnā€™t REALLY interest me and suck me in. Even though the incentive for me finishing and doing well in my Graded Unit means I can get a job 2 bands higher than I am now and I am desperate to earn more money, Iā€™m still very ā€˜meh cbaā€™ when it comes to studying/doing the work.

Lastly, found out on TikTok this morning that Tanya Burr cheated on Jim Chapman and thatā€™s why they divorced!? Who knew! Well Iā€™m probably last to find that out tbh but anyway, justice for Jim and Martha!!šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Edit: sorry for the novel guysšŸ¤Ŗ

Sorry, this isnā€™t helpful in the slightest but anytime I see/hear of lululemon I can only think of the lululemon murderšŸ˜‘ the jacket looks nice though and I size up in all tops to avoid them being too short!

Iā€™ve had a pretty boring week tbh. I feel like Tattle has been pretty boring recently too, well the threads I follow anyway, just feel like thereā€™s not been much happening. Iā€™ve started looking at threads outside of influencers and have been loving the Aldi/Lidl thread, budgeting and saving thread and the unsolved murders/disappearances.

Wish there was a thread for finding motivation though. Iā€™m in the last few months of my HNC and Iā€™m so behind on work. I really struggle to find motivation when something doesnā€™t REALLY interest me and suck me in. Even though the incentive for me finishing and doing well in my Graded Unit means I can get a job 2 bands higher than I am now and I am desperate to earn more money, Iā€™m still very ā€˜meh cbaā€™ when it comes to studying/doing the work.

Lastly, found out on TikTok this morning that Tanya Burr cheated on Jim Chapman and thatā€™s why they divorced!? Who knew! Well Iā€™m probably last to find that out tbh but anyway, justice for Jim and Martha!!šŸ¤£
Could you like the unsolved murders/disappearances thread please? Iā€™d love that!

hey moms,
been a bit of a boring week for me after having norovirus. Went out yesterday for drinks which was nice as I feel like Iā€™ve spent most of January sick in some way (covid, norovirusā€¦ probably plague next lol).

Hope everyoneā€™s having a good weekend itā€™s actually sunny here today - dare I say that is possibly the end of the extremely cold weather weā€™ve been having lately? šŸ¤šŸ¤

Could you like the unsolved murders/disappearances thread please? Iā€™d love that!

hey moms,
been a bit of a boring week for me after having norovirus. Went out yesterday for drinks which was nice as I feel like Iā€™ve spent most of January sick in some way (covid, norovirusā€¦ probably plague next lol).

Hope everyoneā€™s having a good weekend itā€™s actually sunny here today - dare I say that is possibly the end of the extremely cold weather weā€™ve been having lately? šŸ¤šŸ¤
Of course!ā˜ŗ I started on thread 2 but will prob go back to thread 1 as Iā€™m getting through this very quicklyšŸ˜‚

• Heart
Hi moms šŸ–¤

View attachment 1027076
lululemon quality is unreal, so worth the money! I think it depends on the piece.. I have leggings in my size that are really stretchy but Iā€™ve also heard these fit very snug xx

Anyone else find some people on some other threads just so bleeping ignorant and rude. This is why I tend to stick to Maddyā€™s thread because we all get along and donā€™t attack each other.

Idk if anyoneā€™s seen what happened with Meggan Grubb latelyā€¦ but I made a post on her thread and some people are literally nutty. šŸ˜‚ soz just venting.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone else find some people on some other threads just so bleeping ignorant and rude. This is why I tend to stick to Maddyā€™s thread because we all get along and donā€™t attack each other.

Idk if anyoneā€™s seen what happened with Meggan Grubb latelyā€¦ but I made a post on her thread and some people are literally nutty. šŸ˜‚ soz just venting.
Some people arenā€™t mature enough to have a rational conversation without jumping down other peopleā€™s throats. They also canā€™t fathom how their opinion isnā€™t fact and that people have different opinions on things. Itā€™s proper chaldddish mom. They need to grow up. We love you ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Some people arenā€™t mature enough to have a rational conversation without jumping down other peopleā€™s throats. They also canā€™t fathom how their opinion isnā€™t fact and that people have different opinions on things. Itā€™s proper chaldddish mom. They need to grow up. We love you ā¤
Love you mom ā¤

Wasnā€™t sure who Meggan was but just had a quick look at her thread. Only read the last two pages because I couldnā€™t cope anymore with how horrible those people are being! Iā€™ll refrain from what I really want to say because Iā€™d probably get myself banned but Iā€™m with you on this one. Iā€™ve had cats my whole life and my biggest fear is whatā€™s happened to PoppyšŸ’”. Dog owners (some) have a total hatred for cats and get off on seeing them hurt. Itā€™s sickening.

Not quite the same but I left the Zoe Sugg thread a few months ago because I couldnā€™t deal with the arseholes on there anymore. Like you say, some people just cannot have a rational conversation and their opinion is clearly factšŸ™„

• Heart
Using the word ā€œchickenā€ to describe someone whilst trying to offend them is the new ā€œhunā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ How embarrazzzinggg

• Haha
Hi! New to this thread, I've been following Mads for a year now, since the famous NY scandal. Love how nice you all are!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know legally you donā€™t have to wear a mask in shops anymore but idk I love wearing mine? šŸ˜…

1. You donā€™t have to put make-up on because nobody can see. Which equals no effort (double yay)
2. People donā€™t recognise you so you can ignore everyone
3. You can tell someone to bleeping mooove without them hearing you

Side note: Last night I had a dream that I went on holiday with @eggfriedrice and then we met up with @Katleesi, @calmyourritas and some other moms whoā€™s usernames I canā€™t remember šŸ„ŗ Oooh @xbxbx you were there! (Just remembered) šŸ˜…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I know legally you donā€™t have to wear a mask in shops anymore but idk I love wearing mine? šŸ˜…

1. You donā€™t have to put make-up on because nobody can see. Which equals no effort (double yay)
2. People donā€™t recognise you so you can ignore everyone
3. You can tell someone to bleeping mooove without them hearing you

Side note: Last night I had a dream that I went on holiday with @eggfriedrice and then we met up with @Katleesi, @calmyourritas and some other moms whoā€™s usernames I canā€™t remember šŸ„ŗ Oooh @xbxbx you were there! (Just remembered) šŸ˜…
I'm from Spain and I can't wait to take the mask off (it's been compulsory for nearly 2 years now) but at the same time I don't feel safe without it! It's a weird feeling. I agree it's convenient for some things though šŸ˜Š

• Heart