Momsnet A place for all moms, bowl cuts and claws

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been MIA on these threads (although I’ve been reading!!) cause I’ve been trying to keep up with the EDL scandal and also found out I’ve got a new member on the way 🤰 but I just wanna say hi moms and I love you all and hope you’re all okay!!! Also @Katleesi get well soon!!!! ❤❤❤❤
omg amazing congratulations!! so exciting

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Congrats to you too!!!!! I’ve found out pretty late I’m 16+5 but I’m excited!!!! How are you doing?!?! Xx
How exciting!!!! I’m 20+4 but I literally found out at 4 weeks so it feels like it’s been forever 😆 starting to feel real now though I’ve been buying some of the bigger items! 💕

How are you and minicalmyourritas? ❤
Myself and Baby Rita are all good.. currently sat eating caramel ice cream because why not?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Congrats to all the baby mommas!! Wishing you all a healthy pregnancy💜 Any gender reveal parties??

• Heart
Speaking of 20k steps....does anybody workout and actually know what they're doing? I've been trying to get more fit and toned cause I'm convinced I'm the weakest witch ever:LOL:. It's been a constant struggle getting my ass to the gym without feeling drained. Any workout tips or diet tips that seem to work for you ladies would be greatly appreciated! xx

Speaking of 20k steps....does anybody workout and actually know what they're doing? I've been trying to get more fit and toned cause I'm convinced I'm the weakest witch ever:LOL:. It's been a constant struggle getting my ass to the gym without feeling drained. Any workout tips or diet tips that seem to work for you ladies would be greatly appreciated! xx
Before I got covid; I go to the gym 4/5 times a week. I had a online coach for 3 months last year - I wouldn’t say it was particularly worth it but it did help me kick start with my goals/knowing what to do/where to start because I’d never been in a gym before as I was used to being naturally skinny all my life; let me tell you after 26 that metabolism starts failing you 😂

my suggestion is go to the gym when it’s quiet (early morning or late at night) and just take your time getting used to the equipment. Or find something you enjoy doing like walking with a podcast or swimming and then it won’t feel like exercise 😇

Reactions: 1
Before I got covid; I go to the gym 4/5 times a week. I had a online coach for 3 months last year - I wouldn’t say it was particularly worth it but it did help me kick start with my goals/knowing what to do/where to start because I’d never been in a gym before as I was used to being naturally skinny all my life; let me tell you after 26 that metabolism starts failing you 😂

my suggestion is go to the gym when it’s quiet (early morning or late at night) and just take your time getting used to the equipment. Or find something you enjoy doing like walking with a podcast or swimming and then it won’t feel like exercise 😇
Thank you!!! Did you by chance track any calories? I feel like I'm at that awkward skinny fat phase so I definitely need to look into finding a pt.

Thank you!!! Did you by chance track any calories? I feel like I'm at that awkward skinny fat phase so I definitely need to look into finding a pt.
I did for a little while then, I gave up for like three months. Because I just got too busy to stick to it/was lazy. I’m starting again though next week when I’m allowed out of isolation :) I’m the exact same, I’m not skinny, but I’m also not fat. Would just like to be the size I was before covid and lockdowns haha. Tbh I found the online coach kind of helpful because she gave me a meal plan/work out plan so I basically have that forever now. Maybe look into some online help like that? Might be cheaper than a PT.

Also a little tip: it’s really hard to stick to if you go straight into a big deficit (like -500 cals) I recommend do a week at your maintenance calories so say (2000 or whatever), then the next week drop it by 100 calories and just do it gradually until you’re in a deficit you want to be in. Obviously this will take a bit longer, but it’ll make it easier to do.

Omg does anyone else get super pissed off when people write massiveee posts? Like I can’t be bleeping arsed to read that 😂😂😂 And I mean the ones that you have to scroll and scroll through to get past. There’s so many on this other thread I watch and I just cbaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg does anyone else get super pissed off when people write massiveee posts? Like I can’t be bleeping arsed to read that 😂😂😂 And I mean the ones that you have to scroll and scroll through to get past. There’s so many on this other thread I watch and I just cbaaa
I feel bad cos I write massive posts 😂😂😂 don’t hate me mom 🥺

• Haha
or when the elle darby thing happened and ppl kept piping up with "idk if this has been posted" piss off Janet I've seen that tiktok 10 times already

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel bad cos I write massive posts 😂😂😂 don’t hate me mom 🥺
Hahaha but I like/care about what you say so it’s fine 😉 And you don’t write looong looong looong posts 😉 It’s when people you don’t know well just rant on and on and I just get annoyed that it takes SO LONG to read their post when there’s loads of pages to read. Am I just bleeping weird? 😂

Yes

or when the elle darby thing happened and ppl kept piping up with "idk if this has been posted" piss off Janet I've seen that tiktok 10 times already
Hahaha yes or “I don’t really follow any influencers* or “I don’t really know X”

*Proceeds to write a 40 page essay on said influencer*

*Is a VIP member*

• Haha
Reactions: 5
YES. Especially when there’s no paragraphs or punctuation. My eyes go into automatic blur mode and I skip past it lmao

Me!!!! If it’s longer than like 15 lines I honestly don’t even read it tbh lmao