Momsnet A place for all moms, bowl cuts and claws

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi moms! ❤

Welcome to a different kind of thread for us all to chat off topic when our Madison Plant/Mads/Baddie Maddie/Baddison/Mom/Mami/Claw isn’t giving us anything to talk about! No topics are off limits (even our boy BCW)

What are your plans for Christmas? (If you have any plans at all)

Merry Christmas you lovely lot! And lots of love to all of you moms 🥺❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Have a merry mom christmas!
My family are what feels like the only family in Britain to have nobody in it with covid atm so very thankful we can all actually see each other this year
E4028E6D-56A8-40CB-B7FF-8C4AD4FFF957.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9

It’s a very different one for me this year! No alcohol… 🤰 but we are making the most of our last quiet one for a while! Hope you have a good one moms ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
MERRY XMAS MOMS 🥺🥺🥺❤❤

I came down with the dreaded rona on Wednesday so it’s a very quiet Christmas over here 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Merry Christmas when it comes everyone!!❤

I’ll no doubt be on here at some point tomorrow, Christmas isn’t a huge deal in my family so I’m usually at home with my new pj’s on by 6pm🤣

Hope Santa’s good to you all🎅🏼🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Merry Christmas mommys! I’m drinking Prosecco on my own because my partners at work but excited to see my sons face in the morning 😊🥳

• Heart
Merry Christmas Moms and fellow claws 😘✌🏼
I’m spending it with my immediate family just stuffing my face all day really😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3

It’s a very different one for me this year! No alcohol… 🤰 but we are making the most of our last quiet one for a while! Hope you have a good one moms ❤
OMG A BABY! CONGRATS MOM ❤🥺 I’m sorry I’m half trollied already and probs will be on and off for the next week. Love you all. ❤🥺

• Heart
Merry Christmas moms🎄 thank you all for an entertaining year! I wonder what dramz next year will bring

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Merry Christmas you bitter witches! ❤ I hope every single one of you has a lovely day. My favourite team on Tattle ❤

• Heart
Happy Christmas everyone!! I’m spending Christmas with my mom while my sister is in her room cause she tested positive for covid yesterday 😑

• Heart
Who’s drunk off a bottle of champagne to themselves already x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's everyones plans for new years? I hate to be like Madison but I love a low key NYE with my man's and kind of hoping the gathering I am going to gets cancelled 😅?

What's everyones plans for new years? I hate to be like Madison but I love a low key NYE with my man's and kind of hoping the gathering I am going to gets cancelled 😅?
No plans! Working in the morning then that’s me off for about 10 days. Not really into partying these days so I’ll probably get a takeaway and watch Netflix in bed. Don’t even feel guilty about it! Might even do a hair mask and some skin care so I start off 2022 feeling pampered whilst everyone else feels hungover🤣

Spending time alone!!! I spent way 2 much time with my man and family this month....Anyway did anyone get anything fun this Christmas.

Reactions: 1
No plans! Working in the morning then that’s me off for about 10 days. Not really into partying these days so I’ll probably get a takeaway and watch Netflix in bed. Don’t even feel guilty about it! Might even do a hair mask and some skin care so I start off 2022 feeling pampered whilst everyone else feels hungover🤣
Spending time alone!!! I spent way 2 much time with my man and family this month....Anyway did anyone get anything fun this Christmas.
Introverted queens come thruuuuu 😂 I feel like there is too much pressure to something exciting and dress up for NYE! Would love to send on holiday next year if I could 😍

Reactions: 1