Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Hi moms! ❤

Welcome to a different kind of thread for us all to chat off topic when our Madison Plant/Mads/Baddie Maddie/Baddison/Mom/Mami/Claw isn’t giving us anything to talk about! No topics are off limits (even our boy BCW)

What are your plans for Christmas? (If you have any plans at all)

Merry Christmas you lovely lot! And lots of love to all of you moms 🥺❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Katleesi

VIP Member
Just got a promotion at work, may treat myself to a fake chanel. Which do you guys prefer?
Yellow fake, red fake or granny bag fake? In honour of our mom maddy. Happy new year ladies xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 12

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I know legally you don’t have to wear a mask in shops anymore but idk I love wearing mine? 😅

1. You don’t have to put make-up on because nobody can see. Which equals no effort (double yay)
2. People don’t recognise you so you can ignore everyone
3. You can tell someone to fucking mooove without them hearing you

Side note: Last night I had a dream that I went on holiday with @eggfriedrice and then we met up with @Katleesi, @calmyourritas and some other moms who’s usernames I can’t remember 🥺 Oooh @xbxbx you were there! (Just remembered) 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Kindred__

Hi moms 🥺

I can’t believe the absolute cringe of me setting up a new account to update you all 😭

I deleted my account randomly one night last October just on a whim lol I was literally having one bad night and I thought tattle wouldn’t help it, I just had to pull myself out of the funk! I was also pregnant and just wanted to pour every bit of positivity into my third trimester and focus on that. Since then I’ve had my baby and omg I’m the happiest ever. I’m a real mom 🤣

Another reason I deleted my account was because tattle is known quite well in my real life and I felt myself holding back a lot incase people I knew figured me out!! I wouldn’t have been able to participate in this thread a lot. Adore this thread though btw!! 💖

It’s so weird how I’ve missed you all when I don’t even know you!! 🤣 like we are strangers on the internet but I’ve come to tell you my baby news lol seriously wish they never got rid of the message option on here as I would have stayed on and been able to update you @Katleesi and keep in touch.

I’m honestly such a lurker still though!! @Katleesi on the Mads thread is still an icon (/singer) but I still reckon I hate mads more than you 🤣🤣🤣 I hope you start feeling abit brighter soon, I always start to feel down at the start of summer, never sure why. When are you going back to visit Oz? (Sure you mentioned it somewhere but can’t remember) keep focusing on that🥰

@calmyourritas congrats on your new baby!! Hope mom life is treating you well 😘

@lozzapaloozza i read about your dad and you’ve been so so strong!! You are on so many threads I still lurk on, always making me piss 🤣🤣

@eggfriedrice I remember when you first mentioned working in a prison and I was so shocked!! You’re so cool 😭😭

Sorry to derail but I don’t know whether I’d prefer mads and arthur to break up or not?! She will be fucking unbearable single let’s be honest 🤢🤢🤢

so yeah hi 💖💖💖💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 10

MGB01

VIP Member
Have a merry mom christmas!
My family are what feels like the only family in Britain to have nobody in it with covid atm so very thankful we can all actually see each other this year
E4028E6D-56A8-40CB-B7FF-8C4AD4FFF957.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Katleesi

VIP Member
So 2 years into covid and I finally got covid this week. I've felt absolutely horrible. Been unable to get out of bed since Monday. How is everyone else's week going? 🖤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
I have something realllly boring to ask LOL but I really need recommendations for good hot water bottles if possible please😂😩 I’ve bought from Amazon, boots, Superdrug’s, primark and they’re all soooo bad, pop within like months and I even wait for the kettle to cool a little before I put anything in it. Sorry like I said, boring but getting fed up when I have this constant earache and hot water bottles seem to be my only life saver 😩
Bit expensive but I got mine from the white company like 2 years ago and it’s amazing!!! But depends if you wanna pay £20 for a hot water bottle!!
I’ve also got one from b&m but I use that to defrost my car in the mornings 😫😂 (fill it up and wipe it on my windscreen cus im impatient af!!)

I’m okay, had a shit few days. Found out my lil baby had no heartbeat and had to deliver after a medical abortion which was the hardest thing ever, literally I don’t know how I’ve got through since Monday but I’m home now and my boyfriends waiting on me hand and foot but I’m just feeling like such a failure and just in a slump and in such a shitty way!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Omg does anyone else get super pissed off when people write massiveee posts? Like I can’t be fucking arsed to read that 😂😂😂 And I mean the ones that you have to scroll and scroll through to get past. There’s so many on this other thread I watch and I just cbaaa

• Haha

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
I’ve been MIA on these threads (although I’ve been reading!!) cause I’ve been trying to keep up with the EDL scandal and also found out I’ve got a new member on the way 🤰 but I just wanna say hi moms and I love you all and hope you’re all okay!!! Also @Katleesi get well soon!!!! ❤❤❤❤

• Heart

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
Can I just say it’s crazy that you guys are actual people and not the people on your profile pictures 😂😂 like @Katleesi you’re an actual person and not Arthur hahah, had a reality moment for a sec there

• Haha

xbxbx

Chatty Member
Merry Christmas when it comes everyone!!❤

I’ll no doubt be on here at some point tomorrow, Christmas isn’t a huge deal in my family so I’m usually at home with my new pj’s on by 6pm🤣

Hope Santa’s good to you all🎅🏼🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 6

MGB01

VIP Member
Omg does anyone else get super pissed off when people write massiveee posts? Like I can’t be fucking arsed to read that 😂😂😂 And I mean the ones that you have to scroll and scroll through to get past. There’s so many on this other thread I watch and I just cbaaa
or when the elle darby thing happened and ppl kept piping up with "idk if this has been posted" piss off Janet I've seen that tiktok 10 times already

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’m okay, had a shit few days. Found out my lil baby had no heartbeat and had to deliver after a medical abortion which was the hardest thing ever, literally I don’t know how I’ve got through since Monday but I’m home now and my boyfriends waiting on me hand and foot but I’m just feeling like such a failure and just in a slump and in such a shitty way!!
Oh my darling I am so so sorry to hear this. I had the same thing happen to me in June (a missed miscarriage found at my 12 week scan) and it was the worst thing I’ve ever had to do. I honestly cried solidly for weeks and I look back and don’t know how I got through it. I know from experience that nothing I say can make it better but just know we are all here for you. There is also a lovely pregnancy loss thread on here which has been there for me in times of need this year 🤍🤍🤍🤍

• Heart

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that my beautiful, strong and wonderful nan passed away a few hours ago. I’m heartbroken. She has gained her angel wings and joined my beautiful mum who I know guided her into heaven. All she ever wanted was to be reunited with my mum so that gives me the tiniest bit of peace and comfort 🤍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

xbxbx

Chatty Member
So 2 years into covid and I finally got covid this week. I've felt absolutely horrible. Been unable to get out of bed since Monday. How is everyone else's week going? 🖤
Get well soon @Katleesi ❤ We’re always here if you need to talk. I feel bad saying this now but I’ve got really bad period pains but it’s also the first period I’ve had in 14 months so I don’t know what to think 😅
Hope you both feel better soon!💕

I’m having one of those moments where I’ve suddenly changed my life plans all over again. I have no real passions in terms of a career, just what I think I might like which is/was nursing. The reality is that there’s no way I can afford to go to uni for 3 years and pay my mortgage etc and still have somewhat of a life. I don’t want to be counting pennies. Money is a huge worry of mine and everyone knows nursing doesn’t pay well, do I really want to be worrying about money for the rest of my life? Yes I might love the job, but I won’t love not being able to pay the bills.

I’d looked into HR and/or accounting before I thought about nursing as they’re both fairly stable jobs, always needed and from what I know can pay very well. But are they boring and mundane? I can do training and gain qualifications for either careers whilst still working full time so it’s a lot more achievable but can I really see myself doing this for the next 30-40 years?

Oh man I really thought that at 29 I’d have everything figured out by now. I really envy those that know exactly what they want in life and just go for it! Is a stable career that pays very well in an area that I love too much to ask for?😅

PS sorry for the ramble, I just needed to vent this somewhere lol

• Heart

MGB01

VIP Member
Just venting about much I hate Hermes courier. Paid £7.99 for next day delivery on Friday and still haven’t received my order as it’s sitting at their depot. Ordered well before the cut off time so there’s no excuse. I work Monday to Friday so now I won’t be home whenever Hermes bother to deliver it. There’s no ‘safe space’ to leave it and my neighbours are cretins who I don’t trust. Great job Hermes👍🏼

Anyway… it’s sunny outside today and even though I probably won’t leave the house it’s making me SO excited for Spring. Definitely my favourite season🥰🌸
the way my heart always sinks when I see something is being delivered by hermes, we have a ring doorbell and tried telling me they'd knocked and nobody answered when I could clearly see nobody had been here all day