MommaGigi60

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wendy’s got more waffle than Birds Eye. Her videos are boring as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Shirl got married to some guy some time after the dads of the 2 girls, Aimee & Charlie
Was married for 5 years, moved away from her family
Then found out he had another family abroad
All of them seem to trust the man in their lives as “The One” don’t they, well before any kind of getting to know you period

Reactions: 5
So Shirl got married to some guy some time after the dads of the 2 girls, Aimee & Charlie
Was married for 5 years, moved away from her family
Then found out he had another family abroad
All of them seem to trust the man in their lives as “The One” don’t they, well before any kind of getting to know you period
I didn’t get that far into the video, she was on about people opening up to her and I was like nah that’s enough

• Haha
Yeah she is boring lol
I just left it playing
I wonder if this hubby was a bigamist or he might not have been married to the other woman

Reactions: 4
I switched off tbf, her voice just drones on and on in the same tone
I think I got 30 seconds in. She’s not entertaining or anything. She’s a woman in her 50s droning on about absolute drivel. If we want to see that we can watch loose women

• Haha
I didn’t get that far into the video, she was on about people opening up to her and I was like nah that’s enough
That’s as far as I got too - her voice is as fake as her hairdressing qualifications!! What an old slapper, no wonder Aimz is as dick desperate with a mother like that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One min she’s happy with her life and in the next breath she wants to share her life with someone.

Dickzilla needs to make her mind up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Popped here to say this, whilst great she’s knocking something up rather than take out, she didn’t wash her hands once, touched the chicken the spoon knife hair phone 🤦🏻‍♀️
Bowl, frying pan, cooker top, salt and other seasonings, cheese packet

Reactions: 3
Just watched this! Why is nobody saying it in the comments? Or have they been deleted

Reactions: 2
Three-times-married Shirl's asking what dating sites are good and rhyming off all the bad dates she's had. Fuckin hell, like mother like daughter, she'll be asking the next one if he's got a son for her 38 year old Disney-obsessed social media star with scraggy hair which is also the colour of algae.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wends on her page talking about dating and meeting guys for drinks
But it’s ok
If she doesn’t like them her cars outside the bar for a quick getaway
Yup
There we have it she does drink and drive
IMG_3224.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow