Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Think it’s time for owd shirl to have her own thread.
The enabling mother of Aimless and R Charlie
Auld Shirl, real name Wendy, who got her hairdressing qualification out a Christmas cracker, two crackpot daughters to two different men. Fond of a hat, a boob job and a fag. Now she's been recruited by daughter number one to sell tat on TT. The most boring content creator ever and that's saying something.

"Hiya peeps"

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Johnson1901

VIP Member
“Hiya peeps!”
In a voice so high pitched that she’s attracting all the local dogs 😂😂😂
Haha, that goes for her daughters also 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 16

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Biggest enabler. And it says something when not only her, but also her two daughters cannot keep a partner! It’s not because you’re all “too independent”. It’s because you’re all selfish hags who would test the patience of a saint.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

K4040

VIP Member
Think it’s time for owd shirl to have her own thread.
The enabling mother of Aimless and R Charlie

• Haha
Reactions: 12

K4040

VIP Member
Shirls brother is a creep and the way they are together is too sexual in my opinion especially the way Shirls got her hand on his leg the whole video and stroking his face. More than siblings.

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Just seen the video with twat hat and uncle knob head...what on earth?😳
Something is amiss between those two! 😂

We are now going to be bombarded with Cliff on TIcky tocky, another frigging freak of the family getting in on the act! Definitely Harper and Ralph will be doing tik tok by the time they’re 18 and not a decent job in sight!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Womblewoo

VIP Member
I dread to think what goes on when the camera stops rolling 😳 pair of bloody freaks! Something is amiss between those two for sure!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Does this woman think ppl really give a crap. God she’s so bloody boring. Wendy try & condense all the talking to 1 minute videos. It’s too long & dull otherwise. It gets on my nerves how these average normal people get on TikTok and then get an ego filming everything they do like ppl actually care about their lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Shirl has anxiety driving however can happily have a drink then drive 🤷‍♀️ Make it make sense
Yep! They were all so brazen last night about showing themselves drinking and then driving home. They’re all a FUCKING DISGRACE! You best hope you don’t kill someone one day you absolute bunch of selfish cunts.

• Angry

Sketch

Imagine having hair cut my fav ash Lil then ending up on her TT for 💩's and giggles.

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
I dread to think what goes on when the camera stops rolling 😳 pair of bloody freaks! Something is amiss between those two for sure!
I reckon they’ve definitely bumped uglies after one too many.. their behaviour on camera is bizarre..

• Haha
  • Sick