MommaGigi60

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it’s time for owd shirl to have her own thread.
The enabling mother of Aimless and R Charlie

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Auld Shirl, real name Wendy, who got her hairdressing qualification out a Christmas cracker, two crackpot daughters to two different men. Fond of a hat, a boob job and a fag. Now she's been recruited by daughter number one to sell tat on TT. The most boring content creator ever and that's saying something.

"Hiya peeps"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“Hiya peeps!”
In a voice so high pitched that she’s attracting all the local dogs 😂😂😂
Haha, that goes for her daughters also 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not before time...old scissor hands is well worthy of her own thread!!
Thankyou!!

Reactions: 11
I found yesterday’s TT quite disturbing
Shirl had a customer come for a haircut in her house
Then she’s telling the whole ‘tinternet about her personal problems
I know the poor woman would have been asked first, but some people don’t know how to say no when they are uncomfortable and that woman really seemed uncomfortable

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Shirl aka Audrey’s junior was really out of order with that poor victim I mean client, fag breath telling everyone her hair problem, she said the woman didn’t mind but it seemed very uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 8
Biggest enabler. And it says something when not only her, but also her two daughters cannot keep a partner! It’s not because you’re all “too independent”. It’s because you’re all selfish hags who would test the patience of a saint.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine having hair cut my fav ash Lil then ending up on her TT for 💩's and giggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is Shirl pished? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think we already know the answer to that!
---
Why do her hands look like they’re going to burst any second!
That can indicate heart problems. A bit like King Charle's 🤴 bunch of bananas for fingers.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is Shirl pished? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think we already know the answer to that!
---

That can indicate heart problems. A bit like King Charle's 🤴 bunch of bananas for fingers.
Proper pissed...wow...she's def " likes the bottle"🤪

Reactions: 3
Oh my Christmas, Stacey, that was so boring! 😴😴😴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hiya peeps! I honestly can't watch her videos, they're so long and boring I have to scroll on after a few seconds. She seems so unnatural like everything's scripted or well rehearsed

Aimee must think TikTok is an MLM as she's recruited both her mum and sister now 🤣

Reactions: 8
Fuckin 'ell, Shirl's punting that Mallows shaving shite that she's just 'discovered'. I managed a minute, see how long you can last before nodding off. :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 4