MommaGigi60

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wends on her page talking about dating and meeting guys for drinks
But it’s ok
If she doesn’t like them her cars outside the bar for a quick getaway
Yup
There we have it she does drink and drive
View attachment 2734444
Her whining voice gets on my wick!
I can't imagine the old lush going into a bar either, and having a soft drink!!

Reactions: 4
Shirl’s latest TT
Talking about relationships with a narcissist lolol
She could be talking about Aimee
So ironic

Reactions: 3
Shirl’s latest TT
Talking about relationships with a narcissist lolol
She could be talking about Aimee
So ironic
The pitch and tone of her voice was grating on my last nerve so had to turn her off 😂

Reactions: 5
Does this woman think ppl really give a crap. God she’s so bloody boring. Wendy try & condense all the talking to 1 minute videos. It’s too long & dull otherwise. It gets on my nerves how these average normal people get on TikTok and then get an ego filming everything they do like ppl actually care about their lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does this woman think ppl really give a crap. God she’s so bloody boring. Wendy try & condense all the talking to 1 minute videos. It’s too long & dull otherwise. It gets on my nerves how these average normal people get on TikTok and then get an ego filming everything they do like ppl actually care about their lives.
It makes me absolutely cringe. The fact they all sat round that table yesterday filming TikToks and reading comments. The kids must be so bored going anywhere with them, they’re all more bothered about being popular with strangers on an app.

Reactions: 6
It makes me absolutely cringe. The fact they all sat round that table yesterday filming TikToks and reading comments. The kids must be so bored going anywhere with them, they’re all more bothered about being popular with strangers on an app.
It was sickening. "Oh look what we can afford to spend on Mummy, and on ourselves!"
That's all that was. Meanwhile the kids are an afterthought. It's okay though, they've got a wee trip to the gynae dept at the hospital today.

Reactions: 7
It was sickening. "Oh look what we can afford to spend on Mummy, and on ourselves!"
That's all that was. Meanwhile the kids are an afterthought. It's okay though, they've got a wee trip to the gynae dept at the hospital today.
Shame mummy Scissor Hands couldn't manage to.work around her little princess...mind you, she is slowly becoming a tik tok sensation,and must be very highly in demand for the " hairdressing skills"....she's already had an afternoon off on the piss..so it's catch up time " peeps"

• Haha
  • Heart
Just seen the video with twit hat and uncle knob head...what on earth?😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Just seen the video with twit hat and uncle knob head...what on earth?😳
Something is amiss between those two! 😂

We are now going to be bombarded with Cliff on TIcky tocky, another frigging freak of the family getting in on the act! Definitely Harper and Ralph will be doing tik tok by the time they’re 18 and not a decent job in sight!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The brother is very camp ain't he? And he's meant to be straight??

Brother Cliff is definitely a bit strange. I imagine him to be the kind of guy to go up to young women in a bar and try to chat them up.

Reactions: 6
So Shirl has confirmed she was married to Aimless’s dad. I have to say what harper made her is very sweet.
wtf does her wedding to Charlie’s dad sound like though with that bridal outfit description 🙈😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Shirl has confirmed she was married to Aimless’s dad. I have to say what harper made her is very sweet.
wtf does her wedding to Charlie’s dad sound like though with that bridal outfit description 🙈😂😂😂
Something like this?
IMG_3747.jpeg

• Haha