MommaGigi60

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep! They were all so brazen last night about showing themselves drinking and then driving home. They’re all a bleeping DISGRACE! You best hope you don’t kill someone one day you absolute bunch of selfish cunts.
The three of them are an absolute disgrace and I truly hope, that one day they get caught, before they hurt someone..!
Everything they do, even where children are around, alcohol is always involved!
Piss pots the three of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The first thing out of shirls mouth about Mother’s Day is having a few drinks

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Just seen old shirls shittok - she was out for a shag last night, lovely bloke she says but she doesn’t want commitment and she thinks he does.
Wonder if she told him she’d be discussing her date on TikTok for all to see? like mother, like daughter - 2 easy lays!!

Reactions: 1
Bangs on about being an independent woman yet can’t drive far so dependent one someone else driving.
Painted her little room yet needs help picking a new colour.

Suck eggs shirl

Reactions: 2
She owns a million wax burners from that bloody Northumberland wax company but I bet that house still stinks of Catpiss!

Thread suggestion

Shirley Scissorhands butchering hair since the 1980s

Reactions: 8
It's so clear that old scissor hands prefers A over C. I do get how some parents have a fav child, but can hide it. This is all over TT clear as she can't cut hair.

Reactions: 4
I think Charlie knows Aimee is the favourite. You can tell in the interactions

Reactions: 1
duck me, she’s just been on trying dresses on for a wedding she’s going to - talk about loving her self , can see where Rrrrrr Charlie gets it from. Not sure she could find any shorter dresses if she tried, you can see right up her floo when she bends down to the camera in between try ons!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
duck me, she’s just been on trying dresses on for a wedding she’s going to - talk about loving her self , can see where Rrrrrr Charlie gets it from. Not sure she could find any shorter dresses if she tried, you can see right up her floo when she bends down to the camera in between try ons!!
Didn’t think I’d be seeing Wendy’s gusset on a Sunday night. Will be crying myself to sleep tonight now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she’s an unofficial bridesmaid?
Dear god😂😂
She's an absolute state..can just imagine her pissed up in the corner, i was knee deep in sasha fontaine live last night, and missed this belter of a tit tok!!

• Haha
Dear god😂😂
She's an absolute state..can just imagine her pissed up in the corner, i was knee deep in sasha fontaine live last night, and missed this belter of a tit tok!!
I’ve not seen her pop up for ages. I wonder if she’s blocked me? 😂😂😂😂