MommaGigi60

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon old Shirl still gives Greg a bit, she made sure she was still available

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shirls brother is a creep and the way they are together is too sexual in my opinion especially the way Shirls got her hand on his leg the whole video and stroking his face. More than siblings.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Shirls brother is a creep and the way they are together is too sexual in my opinion especially the way Shirls got her hand on his leg the whole video and stroking his face. More than siblings.
I thought the same thing! I couldn't imagine touching my sibling they way she touches her brother. Its very strange! They look like a couple in love! Weirdo's

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I dread to think what goes on when the camera stops rolling 😳 pair of bloody freaks! Something is amiss between those two for sure!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I dread to think what goes on when the camera stops rolling 😳 pair of bloody freaks! Something is amiss between those two for sure!
I reckon they’ve definitely bumped uglies after one too many.. their behaviour on camera is bizarre..

• Haha
  • Sick
I reckon they’ve definitely bumped uglies after one too many.. their behaviour on camera is bizarre..
Oh gosh I totally agree. I’ve never seen a brother and sister act like that. I actually thought they were gonna start kissing on camera 😱 pair of weirdos.

• Haha
  • Sick
Wouldn’t it be funny if old Shirl had another mans baby
and Aimee’s dad isn’t Greggy boy, he was just left to believe that so Shirl and Aimee got the ££££

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t it be funny if old Shirl had another mans baby
and Aimee’s dad isn’t Greggy boy, he was just left to believe that so Shirl and Aimee got the ££££
wouldnt be surprised if it’s true to be honest, if I was Greggy I’d have wanted a paternity test the second it was born!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whats wrong with her nose?
It’s like a scar from her nose all the way down her cheek

IMG_3951.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Shirl has anxiety driving however can happily have a drink then drive 🤷‍♀️ Make it make sense
Yep! They were all so brazen last night about showing themselves drinking and then driving home. They’re all a bleeping DISGRACE! You best hope you don’t kill someone one day you absolute bunch of selfish cunts.

• Angry