Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she tweet something a few months ago mocking people over a certain age that don’t drive? Shes so weird. I genuinely think she’s an absolute twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I haven’t watched the video yet (don’t know if I will) but the title of her most recent video has the words ‘My brother passed his driving test (finally)’. Why does the ‘finally’ need to be there? I get that it probably means because his test was delayed because of the pandemic but again I think it highlights her superiority complex about learning to drive whilst she was young, especially because her and her brother never had money worried when it came to driving lessons.

Also, as someone who struggled with anxiety over learning to drive, the word ‘finally‘ seems like a bit of an insult. Learning to drive is a massive achievement no matter how old you are or how long it took you.
If anyone watched the video and I’ve got completely the wrong end of the stick, please let me know! 😂
I totally agree! I’m at uni now and not one bit interested in learning to drive. I started lessons when I turned 18 and I did them for a few weeks before I decided I couldn’t afford them knowing I’d be going to uni. ‘Finally’ was completely unnecessary

Reactions: 4
I've not watched the video yet, but I do think "finally" was because his test got cancelled twice...

Reactions: 2
I don't get her issue with driving so soon. This is not a dig at anyone who drives at all, but given that there's so much air pollution caused by cars, it's not that strange for people to choose to not to it straight away and use public transport. I get that doesn't work for everyone but as someone who lives in a city and walks to work in 25 minutes, there's no reason for me to drive at all.

Reactions: 6
I don't get her issue with driving so soon. This is not a dig at anyone who drives at all, but given that there's so much air pollution caused by cars, it's not that strange for people to choose to not to it straight away and use public transport. I get that doesn't work for everyone but as someone who lives in a city and walks to work in 25 minutes, there's no reason for me to drive at all.
I live in the same/similar area to Molly, and in her defence you do really need to drive if you want independence, the transport links are shite! The village I grew up in had one bus into the city every 2 hours, and just ONE on a Sunday.
Though I definitely think she doesn’t appreciate her privilege of being able to afford to learn to drive.

I literally don't know which of my friends have driving licences. I don't know why she makes it a big deal, like I'm from a rural area where you have to learn to drive to get anywhere but it's just a fact of life that some people can drive. It's the weirdest flex she grips onto.

id say more people Molly's age are studying degree's (something Molly hasnt done) than have driving licences, she wouldnt like it though if people tweeted about those 18+not in HE.

Reactions: 12
Yeah she probably only brags about having a driving licence/car because she hasn’t achieved anything else of any worth and has nothing much else to say. She’s so boring.

Reactions: 16
I can't believe how forced her accent has become in her recent videos! 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just saw her most recent Instagram post (will attach below) and there is no way they’re social distancing or even trying to by the looks of it. I can understand her wanting to see/live with Tom (I haven’t seen my own boyfriend in 5 months so I can sympathise) but there’s no reason why she needs to be that close to her friends when they could probably easily social distance in the garden/a park somewhere.

As I was saying yesterday on the thread about Jack Edwards, I understand that people are doing much worse when it comes to social distancing but as someone with a platform I feel that Molly and others would take it upon themselves to not broadcast their lack of social distancing. She also said herself once on Twitter that ‘influencers’ breaking the rules need to be called up, and I hope she includes herself when it comes to that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Just saw her most recent Instagram post (will attach below) and there is no way their social distancing or even trying to by the looks of it. I can understand her wanting to see/live with Tom (I haven’t seen my own boyfriend in 5 months so I can sympathise) but there’s no reason why she needs to be that close to her friends when they could probably easily social distance in the garden/a park somewhere.

As I was saying yesterday on the thread about Jack Edwards, I understand that people are doing much worse when it comes to social distancing but as someone with a platform I feel that Molly and others would take it upon themselves to not broadcast their lack of social distancing. She also said herself once on Twitter that ‘influencers’ breaking the rules need to be called up, and I hope she includes herself when it comes to that.
The bloody bralette😡😡😡😡 I own one myself and it can look nice under off the shoulder, slouchy jumpers. But I’d never ever ever wear it under anything that’s meant to look nice and dressy!! She ruins every outfit with them!!

Reactions: 20
Just saw her most recent Instagram post (will attach below) and there is no way their social distancing or even trying to by the looks of it. I can understand her wanting to see/live with Tom (I haven’t seen my own boyfriend in 5 months so I can sympathise) but there’s no reason why she needs to be that close to her friends when they could probably easily social distance in the garden/a park somewhere.

Im so sick of seeing people like this! No wonder the numbers are on the up again 🙄🙄

Just saw her most recent Instagram post (will attach below) and there is no way they’re social distancing or even trying to by the looks of it. I can understand her wanting to see/live with Tom (I haven’t seen my own boyfriend in 5 months so I can sympathise) but there’s no reason why she needs to be that close to her friends when they could probably easily social distance in the garden/a park somewhere.

No but you don't understand, they're doing their best, no one should come for Molly because it's not her responsibility to behave responsibly.

Or at least that's what she would say based on her rant in yesterday's video.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
isnt where she lives atm in the area where its really high?
She's East Riding of Yorkshire rather than West Yorkshire, and the North East has one of the lowest R rates, so at least she's ever so slightly more ok to be doing stuff like this. Doesn't make it ok, but it is slightly safer.

Reactions: 1

Does this girl not own a regular bra!!!!! The bralette ruins 99% of her outfits so not cute.

Also pisses me off you tubers being preachy but bending every rule under the sun and then sharing it all over socials

Reactions: 8
Does this girl not own a regular bra!!!!! The bralette ruins 99% of her outfits so not cute.

Also pisses me off you tubers being preachy but bending every rule under the sun and then sharing it all over socials
THIS. Fair enough if you wanna be a head but don’t share it for thousands of people to see, especially when your audience is young and impressionable. I saw my best friend today for the first time in months and we sat in the park and had a picnic, both with our own stuff, socially distanced. We still had a great time but no one could potentially die because of our actions.

I would love to know all the drama/tea that went down in her friendship group... there used to be a massive group of them and now she only hangs out with four of them (including Tom).

Reactions: 7
I would love to know all the drama/tea that went down in her friendship group... there used to be a massive group of them and now she only hangs out with four of them (including Tom).
Erin definitely doesn't seem to be around much these days. Unless she doesn't feel comfortable not social distancing, etc, which I would totally respect her for.

Reactions: 7
It could be that they’re all growing apart naturally as they get older, or maybe there’s tea...
I feel like it’s tea tbh

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.