Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the vlog with her brother,
Jesus that forced Yorkshire accent is grating now. why is she doing this 😂

She’s looking to move to Australia for 12 months with Tom 😬 yeah right.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

She tries so hard to be edgy... it's so embarrassing. 😩

Reactions: 6

I don’t even think Tom wants to move to Australia for a year! He has a good job and is probably quite settled. She has barely travelled and now she’s acting like she’s ready to pick up her whole life and re-locate. It’s not going to happen😂

she didn’t even experience Australia properly when she went. Those back to back tours Are not at all comparable to living in the country!

Reactions: 4
I think she's only wanting to move to Australia because she's got itchy feet since she's been trapped in the UK for five months. I bet if she had been able to go on all her summer holidays she wouldn't be planning anything.

Reactions: 6
Ngl I never really thought Tom was that attractive, but that is most likely because I just don’t particularly rate him and Molly as a couple, I feel like she’s too controlling and loves herself too much and him not enough.
Also I used to HATE when she used to vlog and zoom in on how ‘gorgeous’ he looked, didn’t help haha.

In fairness, I don’t overly dislike Molly but I think she needs to see the real world more, so maybe moving to aus would be a good test for her. I don’t see her and Tom saying together much longer if she does push him to do that though.

Reactions: 10
oh let’s be honest, Molly was planning to “move to Australia“ because there is duck all chance of it happening now.

like she’s going to leave her parents for 12 months, she didn’t last 12 days in bleeping Leeds.

traveling in January was different, it was pretty much sponsored trips and she could always come home on the next flight if it got to much.

to move to the other side of the world for a year is a completely different story.

In fairness, I don’t overly dislike Molly
I really like her until half way through Leeds, by January I was done with her 😂
she came back from aus with this strong yorkshire accent and I’m no just watching to see how far she’s gonna take it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was more annoying than usual in that video with Harry- So patronising about his driving like she’s been driving confidently for about 20 years!! And everything to do with Harry’s life she makes about her self, “I feel like such an adult because my brothers got a car and a girlfriend”... everything she says is to show off on her part. Ugh

Reactions: 14
Her insta story of her mum and dad saying how ‘cute’ they are, is she really THAT unaware?!

Reactions: 8
I just don't understand how she thinks she'd be able to maintain a comfortable lifestyle in Australia, even if it is for a year. The cost of living is way higher than it is in England and although she makes a decent bit of money, I don't see how she could possibly do it

Reactions: 3
Her insta story of her mum and dad saying how ‘cute’ they are, is she really THAT unaware?!
Also, the story after it talking about the fact that Tom and Harry aren’t similar. I’ve never really noticed it before but that story made me realise they do look similar! Anyone else?

Surprise surprise another video centered around how amazing she is at driving and patronising harry about his... even though he's probably such a better driver than her

Reactions: 11
She is so bleeping patronising to Harry in that video!! She’s 20 years old and is sat there talking to him like she’s 10 years older than him!! Silly little girl

Am I the only who thinks poor Tom doesn’t wanna go to Australia for a year at all and it’s Molly putting it in his head? He’ll be tit scared she’ll leave him so I reckon he feels pressured to go, he’s got a good job here and he’s comfortable ? Poor guy. Also makes me howl cos I know full well she’ll tit herself once she moves there and be crying to come back to mummy and daddy so they can run around after her. She literally couldn’t hack being in Leeds an hour away from home and she thinks she could move the other side of the world 😂 deluded or what

She'll only move to Australia if a brand/company gifts the accomodation to her. Maybe she'll live in some kind of student accomodation and call herself a "student" because she's taking surfing lessons 😂.

• Haha
6 minutes into the video... how annoying has this girl become? Her over the top accent is doing my head in.

• Heart
I really like her until half way through Leeds, by January I was done with her 😂
she came back from aus with this strong yorkshire accent and I’m no just watching to see how far she’s gonna take it 😬
Haha, true I’d forgotten how much of a pain in the ass she has been since then 🙊

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.