Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that was bad. I know they are young but she did seem very dismissive of him being the one.

Also I cannot believe she earns 35k a year!
I agree with you, I think when you're in any relationship you think that person is 'the one'. I don't know about everyone but if I go into a relationship I like to think I have a future with them. If she's having doubts or doesn't see a future with Tom she needs to maybe reconsider their relationship. Even when someone asked Would she marry Tom she was humming and arring. I know in a relationship marriage isn't for everyone even for those in the long term relationships.

Her saying she's only 20... there's people who met when they were younger then that age and still together. Maybe she just needs to give their relationship a thought... or maybe she just likes the fact that she's got a boyfriend especially since most of her Beverly friends are in relationships.

& on social blade it says she earns £931-£14.9k a year although I don't know how true social blade is. I know she's got a fair few subscribers but sometimes I think she thinks she's a bigger YouTuber, if that makes sense.

I agree with you, I think when you're in any relationship you think that person is 'the one'. I don't know about everyone but if I go into a relationship I like to think I have a future with them. If she's having doubts or doesn't see a future with Tom she needs to maybe reconsider their relationship. Even when someone asked Would she marry Tom she was humming and arring. I know in a relationship marriage isn't for everyone even for those in the long term relationships.

Her saying she's only 20... there's people who met when they were younger then that age and still together. Maybe she just needs to give their relationship a thought... or maybe she just likes the fact that she's got a boyfriend especially since most of her Beverly friends are in relationships.

& on social blade it says she earns £931-£14.9k a year although I don't know how true social blade is. I know she's got a fair few subscribers but sometimes I think she thinks she's a bigger YouTuber, if that makes sense.
Is that not just from her YouTube videos? i dont think it takes I to account the payment she gets from her ADs

Reactions: 1

I don’t think social blade is accurate

I think social blade is roughly correct in terms of adsense directly from YouTube - doesn’t include gifted trips, clothes, makeup or Instagram ads, paid ad videos. I have a suspicion that if you estimate between the lower and higher end of social blade that fairly accurate, just a feeling (but I could be wrong).

embarrassing that Lydia is on 200k and mollys barely growing.

Reactions: 2
It could well have been her uni accommodation. I can't remember her ever doing any huge beauty partnerships before but I could be wrong as I don't follow everything she does.

Her new video was embarrassing, her bf asking her if he was the one (they’ve been together 3 and a half years keeping in mind) and she said ‘I’m 20 years old I don’t know!!!! Gave me second hand embarrassment!! Like I get that she’s young but if you don’t see a future with him, why you still with him???
I would be so offended if I was Tom, surely you're with someone because you want to stay together and have a future together? I don't understand why she has such a defensive reaction when people mention them getting married and moving out etc. It's like she doesn't want them to stay together and she's just with him now for the status of it?

Reactions: 7
I feel like Molly is one of those not so cool girls in high school that tries so hard to be like the popular girls, and unfortunately for her she’s never grew out of that habit. It’s embarrassing and makes me cringe. Also, why does she speak so posh when she’s from Yorkshire?? I’m from the north too so I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with a Yorkshire accent (Infact I prefer them) but I just think it’s odd how she talks like she does when all of her family and friends from Beverly are all clearly from East Yorkshire....

I feel like Molly is one of those not so cool girls in high school that tries so hard to be like the popular girls, and unfortunately for her she’s never grew out of that habit. It’s embarrassing and makes me cringe. Also, why does she speak so posh when she’s from Yorkshire?? I’m from the north too so I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with a Yorkshire accent (Infact I prefer them) but I just think it’s odd how she talks like she does when all of her family and friends from Beverly are all clearly from East Yorkshire....
I always got the impression that the area she lived in was quite middle class, so I presumed that's why her accent wasn't as strong.
OR that it was put-on to make her voice more accessible/palatable to a wider audience (I have nothing against Yorkshire/northern accents, I am from the north myself)

I always got the impression that the area she lived in was quite middle class, so I presumed that's why her accent wasn't as strong.
OR that it was put-on to make her voice more accessible/palatable to a wider audience (I have nothing against Yorkshire/northern accents, I am from the north myself)
Beverley isn’t *that* middle class, I live about 15 minutes away from her and sound duck all like that, it’s definitely fake.

You can tell by the way that her parents, particularly her Mum, speaks.

Reactions: 4
Beverley isn’t *that* middle class, I live about 15 minutes away from her and sound duck all like that, it’s definitely fake.

You can tell by the way that her parents, particularly her Mum, speaks.
Exactly! The way Harry speaks is how I would expect Molly to as well, but she seems to posh it up a lot

She has one accent for her vlogs on her own or with her non Yorkshire friends and another accent when she's with her family. It's really annoying.

Reactions: 4
Is just me or can she not stop talking about the fact she went to Australia? The constant references and posts etc are getting so annoying. Stop trying to make travelling around Australia a personality trait

Reactions: 9
Is just me or can she not stop talking about the fact she went to Australia? The constant references and posts etc are getting so annoying. Stop trying to make travelling around Australia a personality trait
I wouldn't be as bothered if she was actually doing a year or two on a proper working holiday kind of thing, but she was there for what, 6 weeks on a guided tour? I'm sure she had a lovely time, but it was hardly anything groundbreaking, travel wise 😂

Molly didn’t go to uni, aren’t these her fees for last year, was she under 19 in August 2018? So she didn’t pay fees?

BEC4CE65-911A-480E-B616-D62C0948025F.jpeg

The 10k spon she’s talking about is skill share.
That tragic ukulele thing was part of it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.