Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is just me or can she not stop talking about the fact she went to Australia? The constant references and posts etc are getting so annoying. Stop trying to make travelling around Australia a personality trait
I still like Molly but I have to skip any thing one her social media that’s to do with Oz. The vlogs were ok though I prefer home vlogs.

Reactions: 3
Have you guys seen her dads insta (@Carl_thompson_x)... his relationship with mollys mum seems non existant, do you think thats weird? he posts photos of the kids on holiday but not the mum anywhere?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Have you guys seen her dads insta (@Carl_thompson_x)... his relationship with mollys mum seems non existant, do you think thats weird? he posts photos of the kids on holiday but not the mum anywhere?
They probably have a very different relationship, he works away a lot from what I understand and she doesn’t work so I wouldn’t be surprised if once the kids moved out we saw a different side/they split up, her dad reminds me of someone who feels like they lost their youth to having children and is now having a mid life crisis

Reactions: 11
They probably have a very different relationship, he works away a lot from what I understand and she doesn’t work so I wouldn’t be surprised if once the kids moved out we saw a different side/they split up, her dad reminds me of someone who feels like they lost their youth to having children and is now having a mid life crisis
ahh im so glad someone agrees! his instagram is full of photos of him going out drinking without her and doing karaoke doesn't seem her thing, i wonder if they are staying together 'for the kids'

ahh im so glad someone agrees! his instagram is full of photos of him going out drinking without her and doing karaoke doesn't seem her thing, i wonder if they are staying together 'for the kids'
I got the impression that they’d split up a few years ago and then got together again. I’m not gonna lie, I would... I think there’s something really sexy about him!

I’ll see myself out😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah her dad seems like he’s trying to relive some lost youth it’s so embarrassing 😂 he clearly thinks he a playerrrrr
Her mums seems sweet and quiet they’re an odd match.

Reactions: 4
Molly didn’t go to uni, aren’t these her fees for last year, was she under 19 in August 2018? So she didn’t pay fees?

View attachment 159017

The 10k spon she’s talking about is skill share.
That tragic ukulele thing was part of it.
She has said before that she got government funding for her course but it meant she couldn’t get a student loan so she had to pay for her accommodation that she hardly stayed in anyway

Anyone notice that in the video where her mum asks her questions that Molly’s Yorkshire accent has got so much stronger! I don’t know if it’s just because she’s obviously only around her family at the moment and not away like she is a lot normally. Or if she’s put it on for the video because her accent hasn’t changed in her other recent videos as much as this one. It’s a bit strange 😂

She has said before that she got government funding for her course but it meant she couldn’t get a student loan so she had to pay for her accommodation that she hardly stayed in anyway

Anyone notice that in the video where her mum asks her questions that Molly’s Yorkshire accent has got so much stronger! I don’t know if it’s just because she’s obviously only around her family at the moment and not away like she is a lot normally. Or if she’s put it on for the video because her accent hasn’t changed in her other recent videos as much as this one. It’s a bit strange 😂
I find she puts it on at times,
I’ve noticed in a few vlogs she does it and in all the time I’ve watched her, which is years 🤣 it’s a fairly new addition.

Nah her dad seems like he’s trying to relive some lost youth it’s so embarrassing 😂 he clearly thinks he a playerrrrr
Her mums seems sweet and quiet they’re an odd match.
I thought it was quite telling in Molly's questions video with her mum, when her mum said she rarely leaves the house (not covid related), whereas her dad seems like he's here, there and everywhere. Granted, he does seem to work away a lot, but even so...

I thought it was quite telling in Molly's questions video with her mum, when her mum said she rarely leaves the house (not covid related), whereas her dad seems like he's here, there and everywhere. Granted, he does seem to work away a lot, but even so...
I presumed that she meant she works from home anyway. Does anyone know what she does?

Reactions: 1
I presumed that she meant she works from home anyway. Does anyone know what she does?
Ive no idea what she does but she strikes me as the person who would either work in a school reception/school nurse or be a SEND teaching assistant she just has the vibe about her

Reactions: 1
I think I've heard Molly say in a video before that her mum is a stay at home parent, but I'm not 100% sure.
Still? Surely you don't need to be a stay at home parent once your kids are grown, which Molly definitely is and Harry practically is. What does she do all day?

• Sad
Am I the only one who finds her new video cringy 😬
yeah.. she clearly has never been to a festival before.. and when she said Glastonbury is the most 'hippy' festival in the uk i actually cringed for her. she has no idea what shes going on about, most hippys dont support Glastonbury as its on a dairy farm... they have their own festivals, local ones.. but she wouldnt know that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.