Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did try and search to find out why but her bf posted in 2018 she made it to 100k followers. So did she get caught out when Instagram deleted lots of paid for followers? Seems a very dramatic drop.
100k on youtube maybe? Like I don’t think she’s ever had close to 100k on insta. Pretty sure it was around 2018 when she hit 100k. The fact she’s only gained 24k in two years kinda seems like her channel is dying

EDIT: it was for 100k for YouTube not instagram.

Attachments

Has anyone watched her new video? I haven’t because I know it’ll be triggering for me but just wanted to hear others thoughts. Her before and after in the thumbnail is a joke though, embarrassing 😂

Reactions: 1
That thumbnail is soo stupid and misleading. Everyone looks slimmer when you but a picture of low rise leggings next to high rise leggings

She
You’ve had one tiny tattoo you idiot why u acting like you’ve got a full sleeve hahahah embarrassing
She tries to make out she's some kind of independent, cool girl whereas in fact shes a spoilt pampered little daddy's girl. She goes on about her solo travel like she's been away off grid for months trekking in the Himalayan or something! Whereas in fact she joined a boring generic group tour with everything arranged for you for a few weeks. She couldn't even get to and from the airport without mummy and daddy taking her there. She's not cool, she's not pretty, she's not hip, she's not controversial, she's downright boring.

Reactions: 5
I drank 3 litres of water for a week ? Is she serious ? How is that a video
she hasn’t got the personality to pull of these “challenges“
I haven’t even watched but I know it will be her doing the same voices and hand gestures on repeat, and zooming in and out of her face.

Reactions: 3
she hasn’t got the personality to pull of these “challenges“
I haven’t even watched but I know it will be her doing the same voices and hand gestures on repeat, and zooming in and out of her face.
And doing the 2017 hang loose hand sign every 2 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And doing the 2017 hang loose hand sign every 2 mins
so accurate 😆😆😆

as soon as she throws ”your girl...” into a sentence I have to click out of her uploads.
thankfully the ‘rona meant we didn’t have to tolerate little tommy tit for months.

Reactions: 4
so accurate 😆😆😆

as soon as she throws ”your girl...” into a sentence I have to click out of her uploads.
thankfully the ‘rona meant we didn’t have to tolerate little tommy tit for months.
Thing is I used to watch her from when she was like 15/16 and she was so so tragic then and when she first started college she had that big friendship group was going to parties etc, and I thought to myself like awww that’s nice she’s got lots of friends now, she’s grown up and matured it’s nice to see. Now when I watch her it’s so so clear she just hasn’t, she’s living in like 2017 with her phrases, the hand signs, just her general vibe.. and it’s just strange? You’re 20, nearly 21??

Reactions: 4
Thing is I used to watch her from when she was like 15/16 and she was so so tragic then and when she first started college she had that big friendship group was going to parties etc, and I thought to myself like awww that’s nice she’s got lots of friends now, she’s grown up and matured it’s nice to see. Now when I watch her it’s so so clear she just hasn’t, she’s living in like 2017 with her phrases, the hand signs, just her general vibe.. and it’s just strange? You’re 20, nearly 21??
I liked her for such a long time but the reality is she used to BEG for attention from Saffron and co with absolutely no response,
she’s friends with the loser group of youtube, and you know if she could she would be with saffron, ana and their “more popular“ friends in a heartbeat. around the time of the management Christmas party she was so desperate it was embarrassing,
that’s when I really started to see how over her I was.
I liked that she continued her education BUT,
she did a simple art class and acted like she went to university to get a degree. And all she got was an inflated ego.

Reactions: 6
I liked her for such a long time but the reality is she used to BEG for attention from Saffron and co with absolutely no response,
she’s friends with the loser group of youtube, and you know if she could she would be with saffron, ana and their “more popular“ friends in a heartbeat. around the time of the management Christmas party she was so desperate it was embarrassing,
that’s when I really started to see how over her I was.
I liked that she continued her education BUT,
she did a simple art class and acted like she went to university to get a degree. And all she got was an inflated ego.
Yeah deffo, I don’t mind Eve cos I feel like she says tit as it is and I quite like that. Lizzie quit youtube ages ago???? Liv who tf even is she but she thinks shes famous it makes me CREASE, I dislike her in videos she comes across so rude and stuck up. Noo seems nice but again who is she ??? And Lydia seems quite down to earth and nice but just a bit of a nerd I guess. Deffo, Molly always tries to get clout off the bigger youtubers but she’s just not cool enough to be in their groups e.g. Jasmine and Sophia, Ana, Saffron etc 😂

Yeah deffo, I don’t mind Eve cos I feel like she says tit as it is and I quite like that. Lizzie quit youtube ages ago???? Liv who tf even is she but she thinks shes famous it makes me CREASE, I dislike her in videos she comes across so rude and stuck up. Noo seems nice but again who is she ??? And Lydia seems quite down to earth and nice but just a bit of a nerd I guess. Deffo, Molly always tries to get clout off the bigger youtubers but she’s just not cool enough to be in their groups e.g. Jasmine and Sophia, Ana, Saffron etc 😂
Sophie * woops

Screenshot_20200611-210024_Instagram.jpg

So she said weather over 20°C isn't warm yet she's wearing just shorts and a top 🤭🤥 I'd have thought she would be wearing Jean's and a long sleeved shirt if over 20°C isn't classed as warm.

I swear her Instagram bio said a Travel Vlogger at one point... I wouldn't say she was a travel vlogger 😂🤥 I know she does go to places but wouldn't class her as that. I mean I go on holidays but wouldn't class myself as a traveller. Especially when most of them are just weekend breaks or sponsored/for free. I mean who wouldn't go on holiday for free? 😂😂.

I used to enjoy her but now she grates on me, I dont know if it's because I'm 25 and growing out of her videos. But I get the impression she thinks she's superior then everyone else.

And her complaining during lockdown... but there's people who are risking their lives such essential workers... myself being one of those. It really grated on me... I would have loved to have being isolating at home instead some of us had to go to work risking our lives and other people losing loved ones to CoVid or other issues yet she's complaining because she can't go to Dubai nor America... (Not having a go at anyone sorry if I offended any off you 😭).

I sometimes hope sometimes these people who do YouTube fail (wouldn't wish it on anyone) but I think they need to get a slap of reality and do a job that's 9-5 or even better 12 hour shift. Although I'm quite enjoying these smaller YouTubers such as Brogan Tate (Although I don't know if she's classed as small since she's got over 70k subscribers).

Her TikToks make me cringe... you can tell she's just a Wannabe TikTok famous person.

The way she wears bralettes annoy me... some of the outfits she wears doesn't need one although I suppose if she feels comfortable that way then let her be I suppose.

I'm probably going to get some hate for being 25 speaking about a 20 year old like that 😭😂

Reactions: 9
Every video of hers is trying to somehow get rid of bloat- the Chloe ting, running 8k, the water.. just get over yourself and eat less pasta😂

Also the curly girl video now edited is the after picture in the thumbnail

Her new video was embarrassing, her bf asking her if he was the one (they’ve been together 3 and a half years keeping in mind) and she said ‘I’m 20 years old I don’t know!!!! Gave me second hand embarrassment!! Like I get that she’s young but if you don’t see a future with him, why you still with him???

Reactions: 11
Yeah that was bad. I know they are young but she did seem very dismissive of him being the one.

Also I cannot believe she earns 35k a year!

Her new video was embarrassing, her bf asking her if he was the one (they’ve been together 3 and a half years keeping in mind) and she said ‘I’m 20 years old I don’t know!!!! Gave me second hand embarrassment!! Like I get that she’s young but if you don’t see a future with him, why you still with him???
Because it means she’s got someone at her beck and call and I think it’s partly because her school friends from sixth form are all in relationships with each other still

Reactions: 2
I thought she was fairly honest in the vid...although perhaps too honest by saying she doesn't always think Tom is 'the one'. I get its quick-fire assumptions but also probs wouldn't have included that, although maybe Tom is having doubts since he is the one who asked it.

Also, don't know why she bothered making Tom sit outside to be 'socially distanced', when they are obviously not staying more than 2m apart 😂

I can’t remember when, but I’m sure that she’s said before that while she earns a good wage, she doesn’t earn ‘that much’ more than most people her age.

Is she that out of touch that she thinks 35K+ is a normal wage for a 20 year old? I don’t earn that now and I’m a 28 year old teacher, I certainly didn’t earn that when I was 20, working part time on minimum wage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.