Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here so quick when I seen she was off again 🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck it wish it was me rather than say in bloody work

Reactions: 5
What do influencers actually influence now. I’m not influenced by someone on ten holidays a year when I struggle for a week off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What do influencers actually influence now. I’m not influenced by someone on ten holidays a year when I struggle for a week off 🤣
They influence me not to be a bleep like them.

Wow she doesn’t keep very good company. Her pals boyf

Which pal ?

Which pal ?
Even worse this pair have done the same before!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
With the holiday thing, they don't even influence you to go to these places? Like Ibiza, Palma and Malaga all the same? Get enriched in proper culture then maybe I'd think yeah cool i'll go there. Also how can they be fucked going to the SAME place every time. Ibiza for them must be boring as duck. I went three years in a row and that was plenty never mind 3 times in a summer.

Reactions: 4

Which pal ?

Even worse this pair have done the same before!

I think that's the same incident? Absolutely awful! Who's the pal?

Off again ✈🥴
Wow 😳
With the holiday thing, they don't even influence you to go to these places? Like Ibiza, Palma and Malaga all the same? Get enriched in proper culture then maybe I'd think yeah cool i'll go there. Also how can they be fucked going to the SAME place every time. Ibiza for them must be boring as duck. I went three years in a row and that was plenty never mind 3 times in a summer.
I'm such a home bird I'd be horrified going away so many times 😂 no wonder she's shattered, I know holidays are relaxing when you're there but the holiday with her mum was the first one where it looked actually relaxing, the rest looked full on. I don't know how she can be arsed with the constant packing and organising everything to take etc, that's my least fave thing about going away

Although in saying that, if that's how she's coping with her breakup then that's not my business. Just total opposite to me

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
7DAF2786-0770-4C1E-9089-5CB414EC2AB3.jpeg

POV: you can’t get the selfie mirror company that you want so have to postpone your charity event.

🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I think that's the same incident? Absolutely awful! Who's the pal?

Wow 😳

I'm such a home bird I'd be horrified going away so many times 😂 no wonder she's shattered, I know holidays are relaxing when you're there but the holiday with her mum was the first one where it looked actually relaxing, the rest looked full on. I don't know how she can be arsed with the constant packing and organising everything to take etc, that's my least fave thing about going away

Although in saying that, if that's how she's coping with her breakup then that's not my business. Just total opposite to me
Lauren who she’s away with. Well known around about him wonder if the gf even knows

See tbh Molly seems like the type of friend who would take their friend away in and disgusting situation like that, feel so sorry for the guys gf she must be going through it

Reactions: 1
Wow she doesn’t keep very good company. Her pals boyf

Wow vile.

See tbh Molly seems like the type of friend who would take their friend away in and disgusting situation like that, feel so sorry for the guys gf she must be going through it
The article is dated October 2019 so I assume they’ve known a while

The articles are from 2019 and it happened on 2017

Reactions: 1
Oh didn’t realise ! Still feel sorry for the girl that’s so awful to go through

Reactions: 2
molly is actually in ibiza again wtf thats obviously why they’ve cancelled the fundraiser. selfish wee cows honestly sorry but fronting that they care about charity and cancelling for the 10th holiday of the summer. hate them

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.