Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The average house price for her street is Ā£358,000k (I only know her street as she has said it in a vlog before haha)

Reactions: 4
The average house price for her street is Ā£358,000k (I only know her street as she has said it in a vlog before haha)
Fair enough. The last poster didnā€™t make it clear it was her street and I thought she meant that Ā£400k was average price in Barrhead. Had to go lie down in the separate wing of my humble abode. Glad thatā€™s all cleared up now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fair enough. The last poster didnā€™t make it clear it was her street and I thought she meant that Ā£400k was average price in Barrhead. Had to go lie down in the separate wing of my humble abode. Glad thatā€™s all cleared up now.
Not quite, you misread. I said she lives in a nice area in Barrhead then stated the average house price of that area. The average house price in Barrhead is also dragged down given that the majority of Barrhead is a poor area. anyway, anyone who comes from Barrhead knows where she lives is one of the nicest areas in Barrhead lol donā€™t need to be bitter over it

Reactions: 1
Not quite, you misread. I said she lives in a nice area in Barrhead then stated the average house price of that area. The average house price in Barrhead is also dragged down given that the majority of Barrhead is a poor area. anyway, anyone who comes from Barrhead knows where she lives is one of the nicest areas in Barrhead lol donā€™t need to be bitter over it

ā€œThe average house price is 400k I would consider that affluentā€ is what you said, this makes no reference to her street. Yes, you said she lives in a nice part of it in a previous comment but that was all.

Iā€™m not bitter, what would there to be bitter about? I said Iā€™m glad itā€™s cleared up so there was not really any need for you to respond. My comment about Barrhead was obviously flippant given the girls went to a very good school, are well spoken and educated.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gonna be honest I really like her family home and think her mum has cool taste, I would defo be more into her mum as an influencer than her tbh hahaha

Reactions: 16
100% her in the Manchester flat with Sean being a wet wipe in the back ground. Her vlogs werenā€™t too bad when she was in Glasgow with her family and friends but feel like she is way too serious and wouldnā€™t do ones like that now, all ads and Megan

Reactions: 3
I think it depends on overall area - if someone were to have a Ā£300k home in london we all know it would be in an awful area, likely a bedsit and would require a tit ton of work to it, the affluent areas of london are multimillion pound houses.
In Scotland, areas like Barrhead have ā€œaffluent pocketsā€ where the houses just ARE cheaper on the whole, despite being beautiful and large and modernised. House prices being ā€œcheaperā€ in Scotland generally in comparison to a lot of areas of the UK (Edinburgh being the exception) and wages being less than places like london where people routinely make six/seven figure salaries means that ā€œaffluenceā€ is measured differently.
To have the disposable income to send multiple children to private school and kickstart/fund the older girls influencer lifestyles aswell as owning a beautiful large modern home would lead me to definitely call the family affluent in the grand scheme of things.

Reactions: 8
Sorry but this not affluent
My friend just bought a 4 bed detached house in Edinburgh for just over Ā£300k. Also Ā£350k in ā€œnicerā€ areas of Glasgow could get you a decent sized sandstone house so Iā€™d consider that pretty affluent. Itā€™s over Ā£1000 a month mortgage.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.