Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nasty Gal worded it as “Miss Molly shares her favourite picks from our AW drop” … is that the same as an edit? I thought it was more curated than that
I think that's what an edit is, just picking clothes as opposed to a "collection". Literally anyone could do it, I really don't see it has a BIG achievement?? Well done you picked some clothes...basically she's went shopping.

Reactions: 5
Same with the I saw it first edit if you watch her YouTube video on it - gets to pick a load of clothes to put her name to

Reactions: 2
Idk so much, chloe frater only got 3k for her collection with isawitfirst and didn’t get any commission from sales. I think on average they get maximum £2-3k a month.
I was thinking about this but she must get way more. The flat she’s renting must be at least £1500 a month plus bills so £2000 before any other outgoings. She must be on nearer 5 to be comfortable unless her parents contribute?

Reactions: 1
Nasty Gal worded it as “Miss Molly shares her favourite picks from our AW drop” … is that the same as an edit? I thought it was more curated than that
I remember watching an Olivia neill video and she explained her nasty gal edit was her choosing things from the range basically. No real creative input.

I was thinking about this but she must get way more. The flat she’s renting must be at least £1500 a month plus bills so £2000 before any other outgoings. She must be on nearer 5 to be comfortable unless her parents contribute?
Pls no imagine your parents giving you pocket money at whatever age she is🥲

I’m sure Molly has mentioned in a video or insta story about her school and it came across that it was only her that went to private school not her siblings?
Molly and ruby did, lily didn't. Not sure about the brother

New thread name suggestions?

edit: sorry just saw theres two on page 47!

I’m sure Molly has mentioned in a video or insta story about her school and it came across that it was only her that went to private school not her siblings?
If I remember right she was the first one to go because of the music department or something? Then Ruby went and Lily didn't want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.