Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been wondering about her and Sean too, I live in the same area as them and would often see Sean walking the dogs but I haven't seen either of them for a while!

Reactions: 1
He’s on holiday with his single pals in Spain atm and she has been quiet about anything wedding related recently 🤔

Reactions: 1
Did Megan Welsh used to follow him because she doesn’t anymore? Thought she would be following him if she’s her best friend and one of her bridesmaids

Reactions: 6
The posts tonight of the wedding and 💀 emojis defo feel like a dig. Her pals / sister commenting laughing and sarcastic comments suggest it also. Wonder what’s happening

Reactions: 5
If they have broken up and she’s posting that, it’s so immature and pathetic

Reactions: 3
She is immature though. She is a silly little girl trying to pretend she is a big grown up business woman🙃

Reactions: 9
Would be very surprised if they did break up again given they’d split before and he proposed quite quickly after they got back together!

Reactions: 2
I saw her and Megano at TRNSMT, walking in front of me. (I only realised bc I was like who the duck wears platform crocs to a festival and realise it was Megano lmao) she had loads of rings on but none on the ring finger… I thought nothing of it as maybe she was worried about losing it at a festival but now wondering if something is up?

Reactions: 5
It’s hard to see but I don’t think she’s wearing it in this photo. I hope everyone in involved is okay, they’ve got dogs together and the wedding planning has already started (has she not already got her dress?)! I think if they hadn’t posted the wedding stuff last night then I’d think maybe she’s just keeping it safe if she’s out at a club on holiday but all the pieces are adding up to something going on …. 😬

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She had it on 6 days ago in an insta post, maybe the photos were taken before and she uploaded them at a later date but who knows. It could be that she’s not wanting to lose it but she wears heaps of other jewellery so I would have thought her engagement ring would be the one piece of jewellery that she didn’t take off.

Also no photos of Sean at the friend’s wedding and no ring that day.

It’s all very very strange, they got engaged quickly because, so I’ve heard, that she wanted that to happen before she even considered getting back with him. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve split up all seems so rushed.

So awkward too after getting the I saw it first campaign off the back of planning a wedding and now there’s no talk of wedding plans at all…

Yes, I’ve heard from too many that she gave Sean an ultimatum and only got back with him if he proposed. Of course a relationship isn’t going to work out great if that’s how it re-started. It won’t be long until we hear about it though as last time it didn’t take her too long to get around the boys of Barrhead 😂🤪

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.