Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get rid of those mocha jordans, they look rotten with her floral skirts and dresses
100% don’t work.
I find her style very forced. The mismatch stuff doesn’t work as well.
The only reason she pulls most of it off is because she is thin, tanned and semi pretty.

Reactions: 6
I really don’t understand the outfit in todays post either - top that barely even covers her bra? and for Father’s Day too? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Father’s Day!!! But here are 10 pictures of me!! This girl would eat herself if she was chocolate.

Reactions: 15
Casual bit of filming whilst driving. I'm a big Molly fan but how bleeping irresponsible

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else heard the rumour Molly and her fiance are in an open relationship? Is that true or just an excuse to cover up the fact she cheated on him with Tierney. Also remember that boyfriend she had when her and Sean broke up that she went to Rome with ??

• Wow
Has anyone else heard the rumour Molly and her fiance are in an open relationship? Is that true or just an excuse to cover up the fact she cheated on him with Tierney. Also remember that boyfriend she had when her and Sean broke up that she went to Rome with ??
When did she cheat with tierney? Who did she go Rome with?

Reactions: 1
When did she cheat with tierney? Who did she go Rome with?
A few years ago, quite well known in Glasgow but people would say shes in an open relationship. And can’t remember now but it was in between when her and sean broke up and before they got back together, she had a few posts up w him but deleted now

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t have thought they were in an open relationship bc when her and Sean had their split, she certainly got around lol and I heard plenty about that but nothing any other time. I thought the engagement was quite fast considering she’d not long had another bf but maybe the engagement was to put an end to the open relationship?

I’d heard they split cos she kept cheating, which wouldn’t make the open relationship theory plausible tbf. I do think its weird how fast they got engaged

Was she cheating when she was drunk? Or has she always been a non-drinker? I haven’t heard of anyone serial cheating unless they’re drunk 🤣

I always thought he’d be the one to cheat since he doesn’t seem one bit interested in her

Reactions: 10
Was she cheating when she was drunk? Or has she always been a non-drinker? I haven’t heard of anyone serial cheating unless they’re drunk 🤣
She always says she’s never drank or ever been drunk.

I’d never heard of the cheating stuff before but then I’m not from their area or age group 🤪

Reactions: 1
I can't imagine either of them cheating, the engagement seemed quite quick, but they've been together probs 8 years now or something?

Reactions: 2
I’m from same area as Molly and its known she’s defo cheated, although not sure if it was just a one off with Tierney or not.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.